Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I would like to preface my request by making it clear that I suck at pokemon competitively. I don't really understand how breeding works, or what IVs and EVs are, or any of that. I just sort of play the games casually so I never got into most of that stuff. But it is my friends birthday today and I happen to know she has been trying to breed a Shiny Litwick for her B/W game for quite some time now without any success.

I pitched it to my cousin, and he said this forum would be a good place to go. I made an account and looked around for a bit, and this seemed to be the most appropriate place to go. So if anyone has a Shiny Litwick, preferably in the level 5-10 range (I don't care about stats) that they would be willing to trade, it would be very much appreciated. :)
you no breeding two shinys don't make the first stage more likly to be shiny right

you no breeding two shinys don't make the first stage more likly to be shiny right
Pretty much what Azure Demon said, though I actually did know that. I'm not looking for someone to breed shinies to make shinies, I'm just looking for someone who has a Shiny Litwick they are willing to part with.

Hello everyone,I tried in every way to use a entralink RNG to obtain a Charmander whit his DW Ability.I have the pokemon in my entralink in Black 1 (i use an Emulator) but i can't do the RNG.

There is someone that can do it for me? ( i will send my save at this person)

Trying to pick up RNG again both on 4th and 5th gen... perhaps 3rd as well. To bring some of the results over to X/Y.

I'm looking for someone who can perhaps mentor/guide me in it. Answer questions, point me to the resources to help, and such like that. Anyone willing to take up the role?

ok guys...I want to do a farewell to Gen V tournament on the 10th or the 11th...but I have NEVER created a tournament for Pokemon before...what do I need to do to begin?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Should I breed or capture shiny Eevee to be used as Sylveon?

If capturing, what ball should I use?
If you're going to catch a Shiny Eevee for Sylveon, definitely use

Otherwise, if you breed one, get the breed with Wish (and Yawn?).

So my goal is to breed a perfect IV Tyrogue in Attack and Speed while also training to have max EV's in those stats as well. My goal is to have a Hitmonchan with these stats in the end, but I have trouble conceptualizing how I am supposed to get my Tyrogue to involve into a Hitmonchan when naturally, his attack is going to be higher than his defense which would mean I would end up with a Hitmonlee instead. What is the strategy in breeding this type of Hitmonchan?
Thanks for the Help!

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
So my goal is to breed a perfect IV Tyrogue in Attack and Speed while also training to have max EV's in those stats as well. My goal is to have a Hitmonchan with these stats in the end, but I have trouble conceptualizing how I am supposed to get my Tyrogue to involve into a Hitmonchan when naturally, his attack is going to be higher than his defense which would mean I would end up with a Hitmonlee instead. What is the strategy in breeding this type of Hitmonchan?
Thanks for the Help!
Train your tyrogue in defense mostly, so it is higher than its attack. Evolve and then use ev reducing berries to bring the evs where they're supposed to be.

LF: female bulba-venusaur with chlorophyll
Have pokes from white 2 mostly. I've got a couple snorlax w thick fat if interested.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I

I don't know what dW is, I just started playing; however, pokemon db days there's a 12.5% chance of getting a female.
Dream world. A pokemon with its DW ability can only pass down its ability if it is female but because only males have been released you can't breed for chlorophyll. The pokemon you're looking for simply doesn't exist.

Hi all,

Would someone be willing to give me pokerus(sounds awful lol)? EV training without it is no fun and I am looking to start playing competitively. Also, I'm not sure what the easiest way to accomplish this is, so if someone could briefly explain it to me I would greatly appreciate it. I already know how to access my FC so that is not a problem. Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)