NU C&C Index and Reservations

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok so I'd like to see all the 5th Gen analyses be done before the end of December (which is pretty reasonable). Here's the list of mons that are listed as unreserved:

Beedrill
Beheeyem
Bellossom
Carnivine
Cherrim
Chimecho
Dewgong
Farfetch'd
Frillish
Gabite
Hypno
Lapras
Lumineon
Machoke
Noctowl
Parasect
Purugly
Rampardos
Relicanth
Seadra
Seaking
Seviper
Shuckle
Stantler
Sunflora
Swalot
Togetic
Vespiquen
Victreebel
Vigoroth
Walrein
Wigglytuff
Wormadam
Wormadam-G
Wormadam-S

Most of these mons are crappy, and therefore will only require one set. Before you reserve them, please look at the on-site analysis. If it looks outdated (references mons not in the tier), then reserve the mon. If it looks updated, please let me know and I'll check it out. This also goes for anything not on the list: if it looks outdated, let me know.

As for the current reservations in the list: please get them posted. I'll reassign them if they aren't posted 2 weeks from when they were reserved (which is a few days for some of them).

I know XY is coming out today/tomorrow depending on where you are in the world, but hopefully we can finish this and move on relatively quickly.

PS: this would be a great way to work towards a badge if you dont have one

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)