Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking phys hits isn't really his main problem.

I'd say just eyeballing that pic he hits like 300 something hp with no investment, not that great. He's slow and weak on the special side. Weak to EQ. Mediocre stabs.
Steel and ghost are great stabs and will be honestly a good typing for offense this gen.

The Snivy line loses its legs because it's based on the Garden of Eden snake.
I agree with the King of Harts. The final evos this generation don't make sense at all. Chespin's final evo makes literally no sense at all to me (don't get me wrong, I like the design).

Starter evos made sense until the 5th/6th generation (Think about it, the snivy line loses its arms and legs)

BloodGod22: Quite an observation. There may not be much farting because trainers in the pokemon games don't eat!

I thought it was just based on snakes in general..
They're said to have evolved from having legs just like other reptiles. Similarly, whales evolved from having legs before. Losing legs is not always evolutionarily disadvantageous.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
And with Greninja, maybe his tongue wrapped around his neck and popped all the bubbles with maximum force.
Certain frogs have foam that protect them until they are fully matured. Greninja is a fully matured frog and thus is no longer the bubble frog but the Death frog.
I'll just repost this picture again:

Sure it is a tongue and not its vocal sac? I mean, is there a clear picture showing that thing coming out of its mouth, and not directly under it?

Way to completely miss the point lol.
I can agree with his sentiments. Both of froakies forms were stressing that bubble scarf thing as a major design element, and then they literally disappear.

Blastoise and Charizard EVOLVED :o :o :o but there are elements on them that are carried through their line.

i guess thats a translation issue, but its cool they named it after Matisse, the French painter. Altho idk how the 2 correlate at all...
Frogs put up a protective foam on their babies to protect them from predators. I repeat, only babies do. Greninja is a full adult, thus he doesn't carry that foam. He is based off a master thief, who typically have scarfs to conceal their face, and what better way than tho have it be the tongue, makes more sense than to get a scarf from nowhere. Also, there have been starters that get design addition out of nowhere, where do Blastoise's cannons come from, is one thing.Why did he lose the fluffy tail from his previous lines? No body question that, so why here?

Okay with Squirtle and Charmander okay that is different. Even though they GAIN something completely out of left field and looking at their previous forms would not indicate the wings or cannon at all.

But Chikorita has this giant leaf on it's head. Bayleef keeps it. Then Meganium comes around it's completely gone.

I'll just repost this picture again:

Sure it is a tongue and not its vocal sac? I mean, is there a clear picture showing that thing coming out of its mouth, and not directly under it?
This is the best one I could find:

Toadally looks like a tongue to me, since it's the same exact color as the one in its mouth.

Since Aqua Jet's already physical and this move is Greninja's, I'm really bummed that Water Shuriken isn't a special move. But hey, at least it's a new and not outclassed idea, unlike Mystic Flare, so yeah. Blurgh

This is the best one I could find:

Toadally looks like a tongue to me, since it's the same exact color as the one in its mouth.
Also, if you look at the right side of its mouth there, it's attached to the outside one. I think it's the tongue. Maybe just animation weirdness, but I don't think we'll be sure until we get more leaks or the official artwork.

Sorry I've been off for a long time but I managed to follow on with the news.
What are the types of the Starters final evolutions?

Indeed. Grass/Fighting, Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark.

I personally like the type combinations, speaking for in-game at least.
Yeah.Delphox looks a bit weird and ugly I think.The other two look okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)