***Gen6 SHINY Pocket Shop [UPDATED with Shiny Absols and hp fire froakie!]***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i could send you one over on the condition that you dont use the poliwag to make the same poliwag to redistribute. Im not sure which iv "failures" i have left, which iv spread were you looking for.

also on a side note do you have any males in the mineral or grass egg groups that have a good iv spread? im working on a ferrothorn right now, but i realized my honedge is a female and cant be used for breeding

Thank you! Yeah I won't. I don't really plan on starting any trade thread or anything. I just want a flawless/near flawless Masquerain. I'm after a Poliwag that has 31 on its Def. Do you happen to have 5 stats that are 31?

Unfortunately I don't have any other pokes that has great IV stats..

Thank you! Yeah I won't. I don't really plan on starting any trade thread or anything. I just want a flawless/near flawless Masquerain. I'm after a Poliwag that has 31 on its Def. Do you happen to have 5 stats that are 31?

Unfortunately I don't have any other pokes that has great IV stats..
first of all what stats are you looking for
we can discuss trades afterwards

Do you have 31/x/31/31/31/31? Or something close to it. I just really need a 31 on Defense.

those are perfect stats for politoed, so yea i have them, but they would require an equal value back in trade

you'd be better off looking for dittos

those are perfect stats for politoed, so yea i have them, but they would require an equal value back in trade

you'd be better off looking for dittos
Well since I only have the Surskit do you want any other Exclusive Pokemon from the safari or Mega items?

UPDATES

597.png

premierball.png

Notes: My pride and joy

Pokemon: Ferroseed
Ability: Iron Barb
Nature: Relaxed
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Leech Seed
Availability: Will breed on request. Kinda in a rush to start battling so i just made mine for now

636.png

premierball.png

Pokemon: Larvesta
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None
Availability: 3
Notes: Also from Chomas

Last edited:
I am interested in one of your Marills when you restock them. I can offer Noibats either Lvl.1 Timid Female, 31\31\x\31\31\31, Infiltrator or Lvl.1 Timid Male, x\31\31\31\31\31, Infiltrator. I also have access to Frisk ones which are currently quad-flawless; though I could breed for a penta-flawless one.

Thanks for your time.

Interested in Politoed and Joltik. Check my thread to see if there's anything you'd like.
Didnt see anything i dont have or need, but i could definitly try to put some of my stock on hold until you get some more pokes.
I like a poliwag DW ability :D
I can offer 31/*/31/31/31/31 Modest Infiltrator Noibat :3
I am interested in one of your Marills when you restock them. I can offer Noibats either Lvl.1 Timid Female, 31\31\x\31\31\31, Infiltrator or Lvl.1 Timid Male, x\31\31\31\31\31, Infiltrator. I also have access to Frisk ones which are currently quad-flawless; though I could breed for a penta-flawless one.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry but i already have a noibat

i also have a jolly rough skin gible with outrage. 31/31/31/x/31/31 for trade besides the rotom
Gonna need some time to think on it

Hey there, would you be interested in a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Litwick for one of your Ferroseeds? I realize you'd have to breed a me one so if it is too much trouble that is fine.

I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adament Larvitar with Stealth rock and Pursuit as Egg moves
Are you interested in trade this for your Marill

Ps. My time zone is GMT+7 and I'll be on bussiness trip tomorrow, so no 3DS until Sunday. But on Sunday I'm free almost all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back