Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the requisites for getting Draco Meteor from the tutor? I have my Noivern at full happiness, but the tutor won't teach it.

What are the requisites for getting Draco Meteor from the tutor? I have my Noivern at full happiness, but the tutor won't teach it.
Strange. I was able to teach my goodra draco meteor last night after ev training and fully evolving it. I thought it was happiness as well. Are you using pokemon amie to gauge it or the happiness checker?

ANYONE!!! PLEASE MARVEL SCALE DRATINI ME!!!!

I need a female spitback with relevant IV's.

You are welcome to any of the following
- Pokerus &
Available 4+IV Spitbacks
- Modest Abra(Magic Guard, Synchronize, and Inner Focus)
- Jolly Axew(Mold Breaker & Rivalry)
- Jolly Larvitar(Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- Jolly Aron(Rock Head & Sturdy w/Stealth Rocks)
- Adamant Aron(Rock Head w/Stealth Rocks)
- Adamant Larvitar(Guts)
- Adamant Scyther(Technician & Swarm)
- Adamant Honedge(No Guard)
- Brave Honedge(No Guard)
- Jolly Tyrunt(Strong Jaw)
- Jolly Charmader(Blaze w/D-dance, Outrage, F-Blitz, and D-Pulse)

Strange. I was able to teach my goodra draco meteor last night after ev training and fully evolving it. I thought it was happiness as well. Are you using pokemon amie to gauge it or the happiness checker?
Yeah, I even got the message "You'll be friends forever!"

Looking to trade x/31/31/x/31/31 Shuckles. I have 3. I also have multiple 3 IV'ed shuckles in varying stats. Looking for splitbacks.

While breeding for a shiny Eevee; now I have a box full of semiflawless eevees, various natures and all abilities that I wont use...

Interested in one (or a couple of them!?)!?

Eevee is a great parent to have since he's from the field egg group... the largest of them all! ;)

So I am offering

x/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean frogadier (female) , and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid torrent male froakie. Basically slap on a destiny knot, and you have pretty marvelous odds.

looking for a some great gale wing breeding fodder.

While breeding for a shiny Eevee; now I have a box full of semiflawless eevees, various natures and all abilities that I wont use...

Eevee is a great parent to have since he's from the field egg group... the largest of them all! ;)
Yeah I would trade you a 3 IVed shuckle if you'd like one for one of your better Eevees!

So I am offering

x/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean frogadier (female) , and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid torrent male froakie. Basically slap on a destiny knot, and you have pretty marvelous odds.

Would you like an x/31/31/x/31/31 shuckle?

So I am offering

Would you like a couple of semiflawless Timid Gastlys; or a couple of... male semiflawless eevee and female (anticipation) 4 iv'd for your froakies!?

Can you please PM me to go into more detail about natures and iv spreads?

Looking for a Trevenant from a Non English speaking game
Also lefties and mischevous heart riolu are cool

I have Pokerus, and semi-flawless counter goomies, squirtles, honedges, and reckless starlies. PM if interested

Can you please PM me to go into more detail about natures and iv spreads?
They are not competirive semiflawless ones; they serve more the porpouse of you wanting to breed them to obtain what you want...

Three examples:

Male; Careful; Anticipation 31/31/X/31/31/31
Male; Modest; Adaptability 31/31/31/X/31/31
Male; Rash; Run Away X/31/31/31/31/31

They are not competirive semiflawless ones; they serve more the porpouse of you wanting to breed them to obtain what you want...

Three examples:

Male; Careful; Anticipation 31/31/X/31/31/31
Male; Modest; Adaptability 31/31/31/X/31/31
Male; Rash; Run Away X/31/31/31/31/31
Doesn't matter- I was planning on Eevees soon- I might take all three of them if possible :). Check my trade thread for any Pokemon you would like spitbacks of.

I'm looking for someone with a non-english game willing to help! You'll be nicely rewarded :)

I want you to take my Gastlys

Male X/31/31/31/31/31
Female 31/31/31/31/X/31

Those two is the reward n.n"

With the one and only condition of giving me another good couple of Gastlys (5 IV's 31) male and female for me to start the masuda method... and at the same time you can start your masuda too... it will take you 10 minutes (maybe less)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)