Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with Marvel Scale/Multiscale. I can offer a Protean Froakie, a Magic Guard Abra or a spitback of my flawless Azumarill, Adamant and with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum bred in, in return. I can also infect the 'mon with Pokérus, if you want. Please, PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone know anybody breeding Flawless Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and Flawless Naive Blaze Charmanders.

Might make these two my next breeding projects. :/
Already did both of these.

Anyone has a psychic pokemon with the ability synchronise and has a modest nature at the same time? I don't care for the IVs. I just need it to encounter certain pokemon with the same nature. PM if you do.

*While hatching pinsir*

"Hmm. What does shiny pinsir look like? It would be crazy if one of these hatched shiny. *20 seconds later* SHINY PINSIR!!!!!

Mom had moxie, there were 7 good iv's in the daycare, and this mofo hatched with mold breaker and three iv's.

POOP -_-

*While hatching pinsir*

"Hmm. What does shiny pinsir look like? It would be crazy if one of these hatched shiny. *20 seconds later* SHINY PINSIR!!!!!

Mom had moxie, there were 7 good iv's in the daycare, and this mofo hatched with mold breaker and three iv's.

POOP -_-
Dont question it, Pokemon is never on your side, and RNG never loves you

(just like how in my last wifi match Ice beam Froze all 3 of my pokes in a row....yeah 10% chance to free my ass)

(just like how in my last wifi match Ice beam Froze all 3 of my pokes in a row....yeah 10% chance to free my ass)
Eh being Frozen is still the worse status in the game so let them have that luck

Looking for Tyranitarite, have all Y Mega stones, preferably looking to trade my Aggronite or Houndoomite. Also anything in my signature.

Needing Pokerus, I can trade it for a Male Pancham with Mold Breaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31. PM me if anyone is interested

im sorry should have specified, looking for a liechi berry in bw2 able, to trade flawless drought ninetales(HP fight), poison heal gliscor, hydration vaporeon

That is bs my friend. I'm sorry for that injustice of freez hax. Haha the RNG gods made it up to me by giving me one completely flawless six iv pinsir and one regular flawless with no sp.atk. Both with moxie, in the same batch.

Da hell rng. Where were these results when the shiny hatched?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh well I am already more then halfway through Naive Charmander for Mega Charizard Y anyways might as well keep going.
Hasty is better for Charizard-Y, due to its higher Special Defense stat compared to Defense. Naive works for Charizard-X, though.

Anyone have a Tyrouge Safari or simply a Tyrouge, preferably with Adamant nature? If it has decent IV's that would be even better but I won't be pushy. I don't have much to trade though... I'm not a great breeder.

Also, anyone have a dragon safari? Preferably containing Goomy/Gible/Dratini/Bagon/Tyrunt/Noibat (their evolutions work too, of course). Thanks all!

Hasty is better for Charizard-Y, due to its higher Special Defense stat compared to Defense. Naive works for Charizard-X, though.
Ah probably should have done that, oh well already bred myself a flawless naive for use. Just gonna see how well it works then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)