Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hatched a female Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Sand Rush Drilbur. Looking for other 31/31/31/31/31/31 pokemon, a good IV shiny, or an X mega stone. Feel free to PM me if interested in it, or any of my spitbacks.

I just hatched a female Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Sand Rush Drilbur. Looking for other 31/31/31/31/31/31 pokemon, a good IV shiny, or an X mega stone. Feel free to PM me if interested in it, or any of my spitbacks.
6 IV female adamant rock head bagon for it?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant spped boost torchic? I can offer a 31/31/31/31/x/31 Adamant HA Magikarp, or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 if you're willing to wait. I also have multiple 5 IV Rash and Adamant Rock Head Bagons

Last edited:
I've been scammed so much...looking for the Yveltal I seek. I'm looking for a Modest, Mild, or Hasty Yveltal with good IVs. I have plenty of 5 IV Pokemon to offer...please reply if you are interested.

I just got this naive Mewtwo 31/31/8/30/31/31 should I keep it or keep going?

Edit: Sorry I didn't see my post get posted. It wasn't showing up on my screen. Anyway I had another question. What good movesets are there for heat rotom?

Hatching 4-5 IV Adamant marills with Superpower, Belly Drum, and Aqua Jet. Looking for a Choice Band.
I can also breed 4-5 IV Modest Serene Grace Nasty Plot Togepis, 4-5 IV Adamant Mawiles, and 4-5 IV Bold Chanseys with AromaToss,

Please guys, an Azumarill without a choice band is no better than a cowardly Talonflame.

Hatching 4-5 IV Adamant marills with Superpower, Belly Drum, and Aqua Jet. Looking for a Choice Band.
I can also breed 4-5 IV Modest Serene Grace Nasty Plot Togepis, 4-5 IV Adamant Mawiles, and 4-5 IV Bold Chanseys with AromaToss,

I sent you a PM. I would like a chansey

im trying to get a female Rattled magikarp to 'breed up'.
i have a flawless male with rattled, so i went out and caught a female with swift swim in the proper ball, but i dont have gyarados safari, so i have no access to its HA without trading (and i cant find one for trade that's female and in a dive ball.)

so can i just breed non-ha female and eventually try to get a female egg with HA? or does HA only pass down from mother? 10 magikarp eggs and not a single one came out w/ rattled. small sample size but i dont wanna waste time if it's impossible.

Hey you guys i have a quick question with hidden ability's. So how do you get them is it just luck. Like i get Pokemon from people with a hidden ability are get on from a friend saffari. But when i breed them the offspring wont get the ability. So is there something you suppose to do

Please guys, an Azumarill without a choice band is no better than a cowardly Talonflame.

Do you have any only missing ssp.atk? I'd be willing to trade for one of those.

i have a flawless male with rattled, so i went out and caught a female with swift swim in the proper ball, but i dont have gyarados safari, so i have no access to its HA without trading (and i cant find one for trade that's female and in a dive ball.)

so can i just breed non-ha female and eventually try to get a female egg with HA? or does HA only pass down from mother? 10 magikarp eggs and not a single one came out w/ rattled. small sample size but i dont wanna waste time if it's impossible.
I'm pretty sure in that case, the HA only passes from the mother.

I can trade you a female HA one if you want:)

Hey, could i please have a 5 iv Togepi?? I can offer any of the pokemon in my sig:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)