Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a 5iv male adamant huge power maril with belly drum and aqua jet. The IVs are 31/31/31/XX/31/31. I really want a female one with the same setup. This marill took a lot of time and effort to get. I need a trustworthy trainer that will trade me the exact same marill, but just a female one. I would prefer the female to be in a dive ball.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of 3-4 IV Gibles for trade. They come in male and female, with either Rough Skin or Sand Veil, all Naive natured. Perfect for your Chain Chomp needs! Most have perfect HP, Atk, and Spe stats, but some have perfect Def as well.

Also offering lots of Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds. Most have at least 2 perfect IVs, but I didn't keep track. I know one for certain has perfect HP, Def, and SpDef.

Looking for 3-4 IV Adamant Aqua Jet Huge Power Marill, 3-4 IV Switcheroo Noibat, and 3-4 IV Justified Absol (with Play Rough, if you have it), or Leftovers.

Please message me if you're willing to trade!
One more bump. Willing to take spitbacks. I can give more than one Pokemon for what I'd like.

If anyone has an Adamant Ditto I'll take it, regardless of IVs.

Looking for a FEMALE Gible (Hasty, 4iv WITH SPATTK) spitback. Will trade another spitback I have on my thread.

Also looking for a couple ability capsules.

Please post on my thread or send a PM.

Can anyone trade me a drilbur with mold breaker or let me borrow it to breed it? I can give most ev training power items, and some mega stones like blastoiseinite, and aggronite. Also DD, outrage charmanders. And wish, protect eevees. I can also offer whirlwind and brave bird skarmories along with moxie pinsir.
I can trade you one if you still need it. FC 5472 7466 4115

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)