Scruffy and Valoo's 6th gen Trade Thread - NEW BOLD Zapdos and Extremely Rare Fennekin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scruffy, please CMT for:
Klefki

Nature: Bold - Prankster
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: none

Valoo69
Would like a Calm Rotom
Got a shiny, Timid Volcarona if you're interested IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x

Last edited:
Scruffy, please CMT for:
Klefki
Nature:
Bold - Prankster
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: none
This guy ^_^

PM'ed*

Would like a Calm Rotom, got a shiny Timid Volcarona if you're interested
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x
Not sure if you were referring to me or not, but regardless that was a confusing post lol. I don't need any of those btw but Valoo might

I would like to trade my lavitar (sassy/ it has pursuit and stealth rock. ) with 31/31/31/x/31/31 for your sableye.
also have larvesta modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 and flame body.

just finished an adamant one with 31/31/31/0/31/31 and water absorb. Interested?
If you have a female, I'd trade for that. I'm going to hold onto it very patiently until we finally get a move tutor that can teach it Focus Punch, it needs it so bad lol

hi scruffy, i really like your tentacool and sableye. would you trade your female tentacool+female sableye for my female adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 absol and female HA adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 dratini?

hi scruffy, i really like your tentacool and sableye. would you trade your female tentacool+female sableye for my female adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 absol and female HA adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 dratini?
Sorry but I don't need those at the moment.

your female is done. PM when u want to trade.
Already been pm'ed

Hey scruffy do either of you happen to have a quick feet adamant shroomish or technician breloom?
I want to say I have both of those in stock yea, pm me

Hey, may I EV train something for you?
do you still need ev training?
Hey scruff if I EV train 2 of your Pokemon will you trade me a vullaby?
I'm going to update the OP with guidelines that I would like followed, but for EV services, I would like 3 for 1, and I'm more comfortable having these services done by older, active members, as I know they won't try to scam me. Also, I would like them done the same day that I trade them to you, so if you don't think you'll have them done in a few hours after getting them, then we don't have to trade. If any of you guys are still interested, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)