Scruffy and Valoo's 6th gen Trade Thread - NEW BOLD Zapdos and Extremely Rare Fennekin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in one of those HP Fire Roselias if you can find something else in my thread. Otherwise, I like Poison Point Roselia with all 3 egg moves.
Right now because I wont be breeding them for a while, the HP Fire Roselias are only going to be traded for other HP pokes. :P
I'd gladly accept the second offer though!

Scruffy, I have a
31/31/31/x/31/31 Phantump
Nature: Careful
Ability: Harvest
Lv. 1 -Tackle -Confuse Ray -... -...

a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Croagunk
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Dry Skin
Lv. 1 -Revenge -Swagger -Mud Bomb -Sucker Punch

a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Staryu
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
Lv. 1 -Tackle -Harden -... -...

and a 6/x/31/23/31/31 Articuno
Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
Lv. 70 -Ice Beam -Reflect -Hail -Tailwind

What do you want for this Zapdos:

Zapdos
Nature: Timid - Pressure

IVs: 31/x/21/31/31/23
Egg Moves: -
Hidden Power: Dragon

Last edited:
Inkay
Nature: Adamant - Contrary
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: none

CMT for a Female Inkay :D

Scruffy, I have a
31/31/31/x/31/31 Phantump
Nature: Careful
Ability: Harvest
Lv. 1 -Tackle -Confuse Ray -... -...

a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Croagunk
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Dry Skin
Lv. 1 -Revenge -Swagger -Mud Bomb -Sucker Punch

a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Staryu
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
Lv. 1 -Tackle -Harden -... -...

and a 6/x/31/23/31/31 Articuno
Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
Lv. 70 -Ice Beam -Reflect -Hail -Tailwind

What do you want for this Zapdos:

Zapdos
Nature: Timid - Pressure

IVs: 31/x/21/31/31/23
Egg Moves: -
Hidden Power: Dragon
Sorry I'm not really interested in any of those >.<

CMT for Sableye and Chansey
Suicune and Latias? Also any chance if you can get Defog as a transfer move on your Latias?

Scruffy CMT for that bold zapdos. If it helps, I have an HP Ice Tangela w/ leech seed I can clone. (I saw that on your want list, idk if it still applies)
Yea that's an outdated wants list, well before pokebank lol. I still need to update this thread with some of the other stuff I've bred too. I do like the Careful Jirachi of yours though, but I do need my Zapdos cloned... You think you can clone a copy for yourself and keep that for your Jirachi (the Zapdos is already EV'ed btw).

Inkay
Nature:
Adamant - Contrary
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: none

CMT for a Female Inkay :D
I really like your Eevee, but I wish it was Bold... Any chance you're able to breed for a Bold one with those transfer moves? <3

Suicune and Latias? Also any chance if you can get Defog as a transfer move on your Latias?

Yea that's an outdated wants list, well before pokebank lol. I still need to update this thread with some of the other stuff I've bred too. I do like the Careful Jirachi of yours though, but I do need my Zapdos cloned... You think you can clone a copy for yourself and keep that for your Jirachi (the Zapdos is already EV'ed btw).

I really like your Eevee, but I wish it was Bold... Any chance you're able to breed for a Bold one with those transfer moves? <3
I wouldn't trade one of those for a regular Poke.

I wouldn't trade one of those for a regular Poke.
Didn't care if it was shiny or not, was just wondering if you might have a Bold version of that with those transfer moves. I understand though >.<

Btw just updated with this:

EXTREMELY RARE:

Delphox
Nature: Quiet - Blaze
IVs: No 31s =/
So what makes this so rare?

It was received as a starter at the beginning of the game!
Level Met: 5

For collectors! This is the only shiny starter pokemon on Smogon that was literally received to start the game! The odds of this happening are ridiculous, and I'm sure some of you might have value in this. I don't plan on cloning this, so bid away!

I can clone it for you. I have school and some other requests to do first but I shall let you know as zoo as I am ready.

I'll only do either Suicune and Latias for both, unfortunately.

Good evening Scruffy, I have finished cloning the Jirachi. PM me or reply to this whenever you are ready and I can receive and clone the Zapdos.

Anything I can do for the Calm Celebi and Adamant Landorus?
In response to your CMT: I don't see anything that I'm particularly interested in so I was wondering if you'd possibly trade some BP items for them? I am fairly liberal with trading event mons 'cause I've always hated their limited distribution (I hated it even more before I could RNG myself) and I feel that everyone should have access to them. I personally hate doing battle facility stuff but enjoy Wi-Fi battling, so there's always been a tension there for me. This seems like an easy way to avoid some of that. Anyway, let me know what you think. Thanks for the request.

In response to your CMT: I don't see anything that I'm particularly interested in so I was wondering if you'd possibly trade some BP items for them? I am fairly liberal with trading event mons 'cause I've always hated their limited distribution (I hated it even more before I could RNG myself) and I feel that everyone should have access to them. I personally hate doing battle facility stuff but enjoy Wi-Fi battling, so there's always been a tension there for me. This seems like an easy way to avoid some of that. Anyway, let me know what you think. Thanks for the request.
I'm the exact same way dude, trust me I know how hard it is to get legendaries on this forum, and seeing as I got rid of my old game 6 years ago I don't have access to Pokebank like everyone else so I'm stuck in a pickle. That said, I'd for sure be able to get you what you need in terms of BP items as long as I have some time to get them, just pm me and let me know what you'd like

Awesome, are you able to trade now? I have those pokemon already ready to go
I can't trade right now unfortunately, I'm on my out for work. I'll be be back in 4 hours and I'll message to see of you're still on. It's the Impish Krokorok you want correct? Actually, would it be possible to substitute the Inkay for a Flame Orb? If not, thats okay.

I can't trade right now unfortunately, I'm on my out for work. I'll be be back in 4 hours and I'll message to see of you're still on. It's the Impish Krokorok you want correct? Actually, would it be possible to substitute the Inkay for a Flame Orb? If not, thats okay.
So an Impish Intimidate Krokorok (with Knock Off) and the Adamant Guts Timuburr (with Knock Off, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, and Drain Punch) for my Impish Bulletproof Chespin and a Flame Orb? I can throw in the Inkay for you too, that's no big deal. I should be on in the next 4 hours or so so just let me know via pm or post whenever you're good to go.

So an Impish Intimidate Krokorok (with Knock Off) and the Adamant Guts Timuburr (with Knock Off, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, and Drain Punch) for my Impish Bulletproof Chespin and a Flame Orb? I can throw in the Inkay for you too, that's no big deal. I should be on in the next 4 hours or so so just let me know via pm or post whenever you're good to go.
I'm ready now if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)