Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/8haEa1kz (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)

**Sorry to those people I haven't traded their stuff over too already. I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf last night, and I've been addicted to it since.. ._.**

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/8haEa1kz (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)

**Sorry to those people I haven't traded their stuff over too already. I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf last night, and I've been addicted to it since.. ._.**
Could I get one of those Noibats, I've got a PP Up you could have, either way.

I'm looking for a Calm, Timid or Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Heatran. Couldn't care less if cloned or not.

I can offer any of these:

-Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings Fletchling

-HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Timid Protean Froakie ( in a Premier Ball )

-HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain

-Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly

-Jolly Skill Link 31/31/31x/31/31 Shellder with Rock Blast

-Bold Serence Grace 31/x/31/31/31/31 Togepi ( in a Premier ball )

-Bold/Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Drought Vulpix. ( in a Luxury Ball if Bold )

-Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Solar Power Charmander

- Bold Liquid Ooze/Clear Body 31/x/31/31/31/31 tentacool with Knock Off and rapid Spin ( in a Dive Ball )

- Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Deino with Earth Power ( in a Dusk Ball )

-Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Totodile with Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Crunch and Ice Punch

- Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Swift Swim Magikarp ( in a Dive Ball )

PM or reply and we could work something out :)

Hello guys, is anyone willing to trade me a 6*31 Naive Genesect for any number of 5*31 Pokemon or any Items obtainable in XY?
Also looking for Extremespeed Dratini and Superpower Scizor, natures and IV dont really matter. Thanks.

Bump for new page.

I need a Shiny, Competitive, Shuppet and Golett.

If you've got what I need pick from the following:

Perfect 6IV Shiny, Timid Noivern

Perfect 5IV Shiny, Adamant Scizor

Perfect 5IV (0 Speed) Shiny, Brave Honedge (With Leftovers)

Perfect 6IV Shiny, Jolly Foreign Ditto

UPDATE

I am now trading 2:1. I'll trade any 1 of the above mentioned Pokemon + The Shiny Ditto for any of the 1 Pokemon I need. These are the last 2 Shinies I need to finish a team I've been working on for a long time so I'm willing to sweeten the deal.

i'm currently looking for a goomy with the gooey ability for breeding, don't have much atm but i can definitely trade a marill with aqua jet and belly drum or a ferroseed with leech seed + stealth rocks

Hey guys, I'm trying to breed myself a shiny charmander using the masuda method, but I need a foreign parent. Can anyone trade me a Modest/ 31IV Sp.A Charmander/Ditto from a non-english speaking country? I don't have too much to offer except Modest 31IV Sp.A Abras and Charmanders, and Adamant 31IV Atk Charmanders. If need be, I could trade it back to you after I find my shiny. I'd greatly appreciate it!

If you've got a Noibat left, I'd love one!

Would anyone be willing to help me with these 3 for my coastal dex?

045: Krookodile
052: Rhyperior
088: Yanmega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back