Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting -- I have no space and I need to wonder trade stuff away soon!

Looking for certain female Pokemon caught in specific balls. IVs and nature don't matter.

LF Female:
- HA Vulpix/Ninetales in Premier Ball
- HA Noibat/Noivern in Heal Ball
- HA Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir in Nest Ball
- HA Gligar/Gliscor in Heal Ball
- HA Zubat in Heal Ball
- HA Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass in Dive Ball
- Feebas/Milotic in a unique ball
- Cottonee/Whimsicott in a unique ball
- Possibly other Pokebank females in a unique ball
- Also interested in safaris with above Pokemon.

Offering:
- 3-5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill @ Great Ball (Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower)
- 3-5IV Timid Gastly @ Heal Ball (Disable) - 1 day wait for 5IV female
- 3-4IV Modest non-HA Ralts @ Nest Ball (Encore, Memento, Confuse Ray)
- 3-5IV Adamant Intimidate/Hyper Cutter Mawile @ Ultra Ball (Fire/Thunder/Ice/Poison Fang) - 1-2 day wait
- Battle Maison items (expect 1-2 day wait)
- Evolution stones

I'm also looking for a 4IV Ditto, as well as 6IV non-English male Pokemon for Masuda method. I can offer my 6IV male Marills w/ relevant ability and egg moves (have two). Please don't offer cloned Pokemon or clone my 6IV Pokemon.

Reposting -- I have no space and I need to wonder trade stuff away soon!

Looking for certain female Pokemon caught in specific balls. IVs and nature don't matter.

LF Female:
- HA Vulpix/Ninetales in Premier Ball
- HA Noibat/Noivern in Heal Ball
- HA Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir in Nest Ball
- HA Gligar/Gliscor in Heal Ball
- HA Zubat in Heal Ball
- HA Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass in Dive Ball
- Feebas/Milotic in a unique ball
- Cottonee/Whimsicott in a unique ball
- Possibly other Pokebank females in a unique ball
- Also interested in safaris with above Pokemon.

Offering:
- 3-5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill @ Great Ball (Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower)
- 3-5IV Timid Gastly @ Heal Ball (Disable) - 1 day wait for 5IV female
- 3-4IV Modest non-HA Ralts @ Nest Ball (Encore, Memento, Confuse Ray)
- 3-5IV Adamant Intimidate/Hyper Cutter Mawile @ Ultra Ball (Fire/Thunder/Ice/Poison Fang) - 1-2 day wait
- Battle Maison items (expect 1-2 day wait)
- Evolution stones

I'm also looking for a 4IV Ditto, as well as 6IV non-English male Pokemon for Masuda method. I can offer my 6IV male Marills w/ relevant ability and egg moves (have two). Please don't offer cloned Pokemon or clone my 6IV Pokemon.
I wish you said this a couple minutes ago. I just released my starting Premier Ball female Ninetales :c I can give you a spitback since I'm about to begin the actual breeding process.

I wish you said this a couple minutes ago. I just released my starting Premier Ball female Ninetales :c I can give you a spitback since I'm about to begin the actual breeding process.
Aw :c If it's not too much trouble, a spitback would be great :) Is there anything you'd want for it?

Don't forget about Ability Capsule!
You're right. Hawq, if you give me one day, I can give you your perfect 5 IVs trace ralts. More than that, I've just remembered I have a fully trained timid gardevoir with trace. Lv 100, ev'd in SpA and Spe, focus blast, taunt, calm mind and Moonblast. If you want, I can change anything and give her any name you want.

You're right. Hawq, if you give me one day, I can give you your perfect 5 IVs trace ralts. More than that, I've just remembered I have a fully trained timid gardevoir with trace. Lv 100, ev'd in SpA and Spe, focus blast, taunt, calm mind and Moonblast. If you want, I can change anything and give her any name you want.
They wanted a shiny one I think.

Have plenty of 5 IV Iron Fist Jolly Chimchars with Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Fake Out for trade, I need to clear out my inventory! I'm looking for most Battle Maison items, as well as other 5 IV Pokemon. Send me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:
I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.
Both male, Chlorophyll, Calm with Giga Drain/Ingrain.

I've also got:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Misdreavus w/ Nasty Plot in a Moonball (F) and
31/31/31/31/31/31 Misdreavus w/ Nasty Plot in a Moonball (M)

LF Offers
Also LF 5-6 IV Sneasel Jolly/Adamant with KnockOff/Pursuit/Low Sweep

P.S Are we allowed to link to pastebin for trades? Sorry, been a very long time since I've been on smogon.

Last edited:
I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.

I've also got:

LF Offers

P.S Are we allowed to link to pastebin for trades? Sorry, been a very long time since I've been on smogon.
Yes, CML for female Misdreavus

Looking for a legitimate EV trainer for me, I have maybe 40+ mons I need EV trained, and I don't have time to do so. i will give you a pokemon from my thread at the ratio of 1:2(1 pokemon for every 2 you EV train for me) Thank you!
I can do 4 for you for a Sawk and Porygon if you are cool with that.

I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.

I've also got:

LF Offers

I would be interested in a female Misdreavus. CMT if you find something you want, can also trade spitbacks

I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.

I've also got:

LF Offers

cmt for the 2 bulbasaurs(i also have 4iv kabutos with egg moves)

Currently looking for:
Electabuzz/Elekid female in a dusk ball
sneasel HA female in a premier ball
can offer a lot of stuff just pm me

Last edited:
Can someone hold my pokemon for me so that I can start a new game? Also, if I start a new game can I get another torchick with blazikenite? I already downloaded the event.

I need help getting a Kingdra. So would someone be willing to trade my seadra for something and swap it back?

Friend Code : 5429 - 8550 - 9311

I'm looking for the elusive munchlax/snorlax with self-destruct. Preferably female, adamant. I can offer items, HA pokemon including iron fist chimchar, ES dratini, and many more.

wanna hold my pokemon for me while i start a new game? ill evolve your seadra.

Hold as in you trade me your pokemon for storage. And then you'll evolve seadra, and then give it back to me if I trade you any of my random pokemon?
If so then deal. What is your FC?

Can someone hold my pokemon for me so that I can start a new game? Also, if I start a new game can I get another torchick with blazikenite? I already downloaded the event.

I can do it for you. And I think you can get another one, but I'm not sure. How many Pokémon do you need to take care of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back