The Robbins Nest trade thread! (Updated 1/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much Battle Maison Items do you want each for:
5IV xAtk Timid Prankster Riolu w/ Vacuum Wave
6IV Timid Ditto

I'd like teh squirtle. Since i would have to clone it to give back to you could you throw in the modest nidoran with hustle? you would just have to give me a little bit to clone it along with my ditto
My shiny squirtle is cloned and ready to be traded now. It's HP and Def IVs are 21 and 8-9, respectively if that's OK with you.

Oops, I mislook and don't have a 5 IV nidoranF. That means I'll have to breed it again unfortunately. though it'll not take long since I already have a 5iv modest nidoking.

Hey bro I can hook you up with a jolly Rough Skin Gible and another 1 or 2 IVed pokemon for the 6 IVed Ditto. What I can think of right now that you don't have are those:- bold Chinchou, timid Helioptile, timid Deino, timid ( or if you want I can breed bold or modest, since I need some for myself ) Swift Swim Poliwag, and an Adamant Bunnelby

My shiny squirtle is cloned and ready to be traded now. It's HP and Def IVs are 21 and 8-9, respectively if that's OK with you.

Oops, I mislook and don't have a 5 IV nidoranF. That means I'll have to breed it again unfortunately. though it'll not take long since I already have a 5iv modest nidoking.
I actually misread the position of the ivs. Thats what i get for not wearing my contacts i suppose. I thought the attack iv was the x. Im not all that interested in the squirtle anymore =\ im sorry. I will check your offers again

How much Battle Maison Items do you want each for:
5IV xAtk Timid Prankster Riolu w/ Vacuum Wave
6IV Timid Ditto
I recently received a large amount of bp items and im more looking for pokemon atm. The dittos i try to trade only for pokemon

Hey bro I can hook you up with a jolly Rough Skin Gible and another 1 or 2 IVed pokemon for the 6 IVed Ditto. What I can think of right now that you don't have are those:- bold Chinchou, timid Helioptile, timid Deino, timid ( or if you want I can breed bold or modest, since I need some for myself ) Swift Swim Poliwag, and an Adamant Bunnelby
I was actually going to begin breeding helioptiles soon since i have the ditto and a 4iv spitback of helioptile just havent gotten around to it. And im getting a shiny hydreigon 5iv that i could just breed the ditto with. I will think about the other offers. Do you have any shiny competitive pokemon or pokebank legends?

I actually misread the position of the ivs. Thats what i get for not wearing my contacts i suppose. I thought the attack iv was the x. Im not all that interested in the squirtle anymore =\ im sorry. I will check your offers again
ah okay no problem.

I'll be assuming you're interested in my 27/-/31/31/31/31 Timid Mewtwo since it's not anywhere in your trade offers?

I can offer an X Mega stone for Scyther, do you have a list of what you don't have/want? Also I'm interested in your Bold Rotom I can offer a Bold Vaporeon (with Wish) 31/X/31/31/31/31 along with multiple battle maison items/left overs/mega stones (however I am a bit confused if the Rotom is shiny or is that the name of it, also I can clone for you so that's not an issue)

I can offer an X Mega stone for Scyther, do you have a list of what you don't have/want? Also I'm interested in your Bold Rotom I can offer a Bold Vaporeon (with Wish) 31/X/31/31/31/31 along with multiple battle maison items/left overs/mega stones (however I am a bit confused if the Rotom is shiny or is that the name of it, also I can clone for you so that's not an issue)
For a second there i thought you meant you wete gonna give me scizorite xD still a little tired. And yes rotom is indeed shiny. NN means nickname and its w a s h e r. Trust me i didnt name it haha. Andnis the vaporeon shiny? I try to do shiny for shiny or of equivalent worth

Only shiny 4 IV Gengar and 6 IV Heatran, I'm also trying to expand my shiny collection soon so I'll let you know
Oh and i have those already... hmmmm let me think about your offer. I have to run around and do some tuings today but will get back to it

For a second there i thought you meant you wete gonna give me scizorite xD still a little tired. And yes rotom is indeed shiny. NN means nickname and its w a s h e r. Trust me i didnt name it haha. Andnis the vaporeon shiny? I try to do shiny for shiny or of equivalent worth
Darn, I would have gladly traded you a shiny Vaporeon for the Rotom :(, unfortunately I haven't been so lucky, but I can still offer a combination of stones, items and perhaps multiple mons for Rotom, and how about the Scyther? Would you like to trade for a stone?

I can give you 4 of these pokemon if you like to, it would save you a lot of time

Edit: Or if you want the Helioptile to have HP ice then I'll give you 3 pokemon instead of 4, since I can make it but it will take time

Female 5IV xAtk Bold Overgrow Bulbasaur w/ Giga Drain
5IV xSpAtk Impish Big Pecks Vullaby w/ Knock Off, Foul Play
5IV xSpAtk Careful Natural Cure Phantump
5IV xSpeed Bold Swift Swin Feebas w/ Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis
5IV xSpAtk Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Ancient Power
4IV xAtkxSpeed Quiet Yamask w/ Memento, Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes
5IV xAtk Modest Sap Sipper Goomy
5IV xAtk Modest Storm Drain Shellos

Interested in any of them?
I can also add in BP items in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)