Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to bed. Thought I'd post before. I can reply to anyone whom contacts me tomorrow.

Here's most of what I have in stock (all are 5 IV in the correct stats):
Honedge, Brave, 4 IV (with 0 speed) - Male/Female
Riolu, Jolly, Inner Focus, Female (with HJK, BP, Crunch, and Blaze Kick)
Vulpix, Timid, HA - Male/Female
Mudkip, Adamant, Torrent - Male
Fletchling, Adamant, HA - Female
Axew, Adamant, Mold Breaker - Female
Eevee, Modest HA - Male
Bulbasaur, Modest HA - Male (with Curse and Giga Drain)
Goomy, Calm, Sap Sipper - Female
Feebas, Calm, Swift Swim - Male (with Dragon Pulse)
Helioptile, Timid, Dry Skin - Male
Espurr, Modest, Infiltrator - Male (with Barrier, Assist, Trick, Yawn)
Gligar, Impish, Immunity - Male
Charmander, Timid, Blaze - Male (with D-Dance, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power)

Here's all I'm looking for (5 IV in correct stats unless stated otherwise):
Ralts, Timid, Trace, Female (Premier Ball)
Froakie, 6 IV, Hasty/Naive, Protean, Female (Luxury, Dive, or Dusk preferred)
Dratini, Modest, Marvel Scale
Yamask, Bold
Lapras, Calm/Modest, Water Absorb
Staryu, Timid, Natural Cure
Mareep, Modest, Static
Sableye, Bold, Prankster (with Recover)
Duskull, Bold
Spirotomb, Careful, Infiltrator, Female

Trading Timid 5iv Charmanders (Egg move: Dragon Pulse), Unnerve Joltik 5ivs, and Quiet 5iv honedges also have 31/x/31/31/31/x Foongus Regenerator Calm.

LF: Any other flawless 5iv

LF:
Male Phanpy
Impish
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Female Totodile
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Male Shinx
Adamant/Joly
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Male Snover
Calm/Modest
31/31/31/XX/31/31 or 31/XX/31/31/31/31

Female Goomy
Calm/Bold
Gooey
31/XX/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Female Mienfoo
Jolly/Adamant
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Female Aerodactyl
Jolly/Adamant
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Male Teddiursa
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/XX/31/31

I have a 6 IV shiny latias for trade it's timid. I'm looking for a good heatran let me know what you have in the form of a pm and ill get back to you as soon as I can. Also into taking offers for it as well.

Trading Timid 5iv Charmanders (Egg move: Dragon Pulse), Unnerve Joltik 5ivs, and Quiet 5iv honedges also have 31/x/31/31/31/x Foongus Regenerator Calm.

LF: Any other flawless 5iv
Would you be willing to do a foongus for a leftovers instead?

Last edited:
We have been lucky. In the moment we are sitting of an egg frame that has 0 SAtk as a random stat. That means, we are finally able to create the Ultimate-Suck-Gyarados.

F/F/M/0/F/M

For that, we need a bit assistance: If you have Pokemon with 0 IVs in any stat but SAtk (and Spd, because everyone has one) we gladly take them in exchange for a fair reward of your choice, even perfect hatchlings (but not the legendaries, they are off-limits).

I am looking for legendary Pokémon to fill my PokéDex. I'll trade back right away in the same trade. I am able to offer something you like.

PM is prefered.

Question:
is it possible to RNG in pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness? its the only place where it is possible to obtain a Baton Pass Lunatone

Question:
is it possible to RNG in pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness? its the only place where it is possible to obtain a Baton Pass Lunatone
While it kind of is, I'm just going to go ahead and say no because it takes a bit of effort. Lol.

Hmm ok... damn it, it would have fittet perfectly in my team
That's okay. You could always attempt to learn how. If it makes you feel better I have to do my Helping Hand spam team, because I have nothing better to do. Which is basically all Gen 3/XD/Colosseum RNG and I'm lazy as hell :l

Edit: You should probably do the other types of RNG first since the other Gens are easier (In my opinion) bubble spots in Gen 5 are probably my favorite, lol.

That's okay. You could always attempt to learn how. If it makes you feel better I have to do my Helping Hand spam team, because I have nothing better to do. Which is basically all Gen 3/XD/Colosseum RNG and I'm lazy as hell :l

Edit: You should probably do the other types of RNG first since the other Gens are easier (In my opinion) bubble spots in Gen 5 are probably my favorite, lol.
I do have access to White/Platinum/Diamond, the platinum is all fresh and unplayed (by me) so I thought I would try some RNG on it. I guess you know some (or a lot) about it, so which of the RNG ways would need an emulator instead of actual cartridge?

I do have access to White/Platinum/Diamond, the platinum is all fresh and unplayed (by me) so I thought I would try some RNG on it. I guess you know some (or a lot) about it, so which of the RNG ways would need an emulator instead of actual cartridge?
Um. FR/LG, I never tried RNGing R/S/E on an Emulator can't help you. XD/Colosseum, um, some people RNG Gen 4-5 on emulators and I just can't do it because I suck apparently and it's a hundred times easier to do it on retail for me. You can just read one of the copious amounts of available guides for RNG they're all over the place (Smogon Included) and/or refer to the threads dedicated to RNG help.

Um. FR/LG, I never tried RNGing R/S/E on an Emulator can't help you. XD/Colosseum, um, some people RNG Gen 4-5 on emulators and I just can't do it because I suck apparently and it's a hundred times easier to do it on retail for me. You can just read one of the copious amounts of available guides for RNG they're all over the place (Smogon Included) and/or refer to the threads dedicated to RNG help.
Ye, may do that once the breeding dust settles a bit :) Lots of good pokés to RNG on Plat, and once Pokébank comes I can restart and RNG on White

does anyone have a venasaurite to trade me? i cant be bothered waiting a couple of days for the guy to sell it to me so id be willing to trade a gen exclusive scizorite for one. please help me out thanks!!

does anyone have a venasaurite to trade me? i cant be bothered waiting a couple of days for the guy to sell it to me so id be willing to trade a gen exclusive scizorite for one. please help me out thanks!!
Scizorite is found in Frost Cavern in both versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back