Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

Hey! I thought the stream was non-stop? anyone know the reason why it stopped?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ R I O T ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼ل͜Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖༽ノ R I O T ヽ༼Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼ل͜Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖༽ノ

Last edited:
ヽ༼Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼ل͜Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖༽ノ R I O T ヽ༼Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼ل͜Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖༽ノ
were you the guy doing that? XD

are we STILL stuck on that, why everyone is voting anarchy for that puzzle is beyond me
Because the whole satisfaction of watching the stream is watching Red's spastic movement get past the most unlikely obstacles after struggling for so long. Watching democracy mode is analygous to watching a really slow play through the game. It makes for an extremely anticlimactic and boring experience.

Edit: And yes, I can see where people don't want to the same section repeated over and over again and want to move on, but the victory feels holo and like it detracts from the rest of the run

Last edited:

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that we got to Morty.

The bad news is that Feraligatr has fainted and we'll probably lose and have to do it all over again.

Last edited:
I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that we got to Morty.

The bad news is that Feraligatr has fainted and we'll probably lose and have to so it all over again.
if we got to morty in anarchy I take my hat off to the people who managed to get to morty despite the 10 million trolls if it was democracy then, meh at least we got their, but now we're about to lose looks like another 6 hours out the window

So according to the guidelines for the modded version of Crystal we're most likely playing, Omanyte is catchable in the Johto Safari Zone (yes, as in the one that was never finished and inaccessible in normal gameplay).

ALL HAIL HELIX, THE SECOND COMING IS IMMINENT!
I wish a "dislike" button existed, because resurrecting old jokes when we already have new jokes is a poor thing to do.

I wish a "dislike" button existed, because resurrecting old jokes when we already have new jokes is a poor thing to do.
We all know that the way you dislike a comment is liking the comment which makes fun of the other comment. If that made sense at all.

Did...you just refer to Lord Helix as a joke??

Leave the blasphemy to unbannable users kthx.

Seriously I thought we all accepted to use democracy at impossible puzzles/combating evo trolls a long time ago?

Last edited:
We have a work experience program at my school so I decided to take it.

I show up to the place and walk in to see 3/4 of the MEN in the office huddled around some guy's computer, watching a Gatr scratching a Gastly.

I hoped TPP would catch on but this is kinda embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)