All Gens Implementing all old gens in PS - Testers required!

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
Hidden Power is always neutral in GSC. I've had people saying it worked well yesterday, but it does not work for me. I'll post a log or something when I get one.

and it's been banned ever since season 11 of smogon tour aka modern adv so get rid of that garbage
My point, if you'll drop the hostility for a second, is that this is not an issue to report as a "bug" for a quickfix. It should be discussed properly first.

Another bug in GSC on Showdown: Leech Seed doesn't sap if the affected Pokémon doesn't attack in that turn due to, for example, being fully paralyzed, being fast asleep, etc.
Happened in this battle: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen2oubeta-98847996
Also I was able to get a substitute up on the same turn where my opponent's Pokémon fainted due to poison and my Pokémon moved after him. Normally the turn should've ended right there without me getting the substitute up.

Last edited:
in adv, if something dies, sand/leftovers/status take place after the next pokemon is sent out. in dpp and onwards, it looks like this:

turn 5
tyranitar used crunch
gengar died
tyranitar restored hp with leftovers
tyranitar got hurt by its burn
x sent out swampert
turn 6

which is how it currently is in adv on ps. it should be:

turn 5
tyranitar used crunch
gengar died
x sent out swampert
tyranitar got hurt by its burn
swampert restored hp with leftovers
turn 6

In generation 2, Gligar can't learn earthquake despite being able to obtain a Gligar with earthquake in pokemon stadium 2.

Fixed all learnset issues in gens 1 and 2.
Stomp + Sleep Powder is allowed on RBY Exeggutor on PS; this is wrong. See here for other illegal movesets in RBY. I checked a couple of those others and they weren't banned either.

Also, critical hits STILL HAVE NOT been fixed in RBY; they should bypass Reflect and Light Screen. This really matters, since it is crucial to defeating the common Reflect Alakazam and the slightly less common Reflect Chansey.

And Counter still HAS NOT been fixed; it is bugged in RBY so that it can counter previously used moves as long as the opponent has not used PP on that turn (e.g. in the situation t1 Hyper Beam, Counter, t2 recharge, Counter, t3 switch, Counter, t4 full paralysis, Counter then all four Counters should succeed for identical damage). On Showdown this does not work properly (it fails on recharge, switch, and full paralysis - I haven't tested sleep since it's tricky to set up but I suspect it fails there too).

These need to be fixed if Showdown is going to have a credible RBY ladder and be a credible place to hold RBY tournaments.

Last edited:
Stomp + Sleep Powder is allowed on RBY Exeggutor on PS; this is wrong. See here for other illegal movesets in RBY. I checked a couple of those others and they weren't banned either.

Also, critical hits STILL HAVE NOT been fixed in RBY; they should bypass Reflect and Light Screen. This really matters, since it is crucial to defeating the common Reflect Alakazam and the slightly less common Reflect Chansey.

And Counter still HAS NOT been fixed; it is bugged in RBY so that it can counter previously used moves as long as the opponent has not used PP on that turn (e.g. in the situation t1 Hyper Beam, Counter, t2 recharge, Counter, t3 switch, Counter, t4 full paralysis, Counter then all four Counters should succeed for identical damage). On Showdown this does not work properly (it fails on recharge, switch, and full paralysis - I haven't tested sleep since it's tricky to set up but I suspect it fails there too).

These need to be fixed if Showdown is going to have a credible RBY ladder and be a credible place to hold RBY tournaments.
I was not aware of this. I was specifically referring to event moves and such. Thanks for pointing this out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)