Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice punch has better base power..but most types switching into e vire have higher defense than sp def...6 of one ya know?
I also agree with evan bolt beam + grass is great

Oh I know, huge Electivire fan. My pants were forfeit in Gen 4 man.

ProjectTitan313 will probably lean towards more physical based. So he'll probably have more Atk investment. Therefore, Ice Punch is probably still a better option then HP Ice.
Idk, just my opinion

I am a craazy muthafucka and Electivire can kinda go whatever way it wants. Flamethrower for sure; no use to Fire punch on a set unless fully physical.
However you are right LOL
HP Grass, the 4x weaknesses are good but I intend it for Doubles so we have 3 attacks + Protect, sorry I forgot to specify this lol. Probably paired with a Grass user too.
Wild Charge / Protect / Ice Punch / Flamethrower. idk.

Last edited:
giveaway-jpg.14287

We're very excited to bring you our first Type of the Month Club Giveaway! This month members of the club set their sights specifically on breeding the bug type. We got pretty good variety from hidden power, to hidden ability, and special ball bugs. We thought since it was our first month we would also bring something special to the table! But first the rules:
Per forum rules DO NOT reply in this thread. Not following this rule will exempt you from the giveaway!
Club members are NOT eligible for the giveaway.
Any giveaway pokemon are STRICTLY NON REDIS but may be used for breeding.
As you know...I don't like to just give pokemon away..if I'm taking the time to delete a friend card and add yours, I like to at least make you work for it a little...so in honor of bugs...
To win one of our giveaway pokemon PM me a picture of a creepy bug. I will take the pictures to the other members of the club. We'll vote on it and decide winners! Creepiest Bug gets first choice of the giveaway pokes. Second gets next choice. Once the 2 "Top" Prizes are gone, we'll give out another 3 to be chosen from the others.
Top Prizes:
664.png
healball.png

Scatterbug(M)(Will evolve into Meadow Pattern Vivillon)
Timd{}Compoundeyes
31.x.31.31.31.31
OT:Garret ID:11439
This Scatterbug was bred by TOTMC member lockiegengar12 and SV Hatched. He donated a strictly NFT copy for our first giveaway!
283.png
nestball.png

Surskit(F)
Timid{}Swift Swim
31.x.31.31.31.31
OT:Misty ID:19271
This Surskit was bred as a collaboration between myself and .com. It is strictly Non-Redis.
More Bugs:
010.png
dreamball.png

Caterpie(F)
Timid{}Run Away
31.0.30.31.30.30(HP Rock)
Bred By: flargananddingle (very special thanks to mostthe3rd for the dream ball caterpie)
636.png
repeatball.png

Larvesta(M)
Modest {} Flame Body
31.31.31.30.30.31 (HP Ground)
Bred By: flargananddingle
664.png
premierball.png

Scatterbug(M)(Polar)
Timid{}Compound Eyes
31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Bred By: flargananddingle
Good Luck Everyone!​
Repost again..lookin for some creepy ass bugs

Last edited:
tate do you want a yamask with 31/x/30/30/30/0 quiet hp fighting ?
i have one for trade, one nicknamed, 2 nicknamed as a gift so yeah don't worry
I actually got a HP Fighting Yamask from you a long time ago, he's now a Lv. 100 Cofagrigus and a crucial member of my Trick Room teams :) but thanks anyways!

i have a 5 iv shiny tyrant egg moved dd/ice-fang/t-fang/f-fang/
still looking for ivs 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant/jolly eved guts harrocorss? i have plenty to offer shiny eved shiny kalos breed 5 iv ut

The winner will get up to 4 self bred shiny if they get all of them right.
This event will end next Sunday night gmt -8 .

Rule ( Must read them all ) .
1/ You have to get all the answer correct, not 4 out of 7 or 5 out of 7 you know . All correct
2/ There can be multiple winners
3/ I will announce them around 9 pm gmt -8
5/ Post on my profile .

How to play:

Actually, you can delete and answer again
One last thing, this pokemon represents something in the hint that i am given, or animated objects you know :)
HINT
Question 1 First Gen :
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie :D ) An action movie :)
Question 2 Second Gen:
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie too :D) Eeeehhhh's previous answer was correct
Question 3 Third Gen:
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie :D ) Really popular tv show in the USA
Question 4 Fourth Gen:
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie :D )
Quesiton 5 Fifth Gen:
This pokemon appears in an anime ( name the anime :D )
Question 6 Sixth GEn:
This pokemon appears in an anime ( name the anime :D )
If you want to know the last 3 hints, pm Eeeehhhh , but it is up to him/her to give you the answer

new rule : you can edit, but i won't tell you if you right or wrong

Last edited:
Much appreciation to the kind gent who helped me out with a Choice Band. Any suggestions for an EV spread on Adamant Scizor with Choice Band? I like full offense, but I need his defog to clear hazards

Much appreciation to the kind gent who helped me out with a Choice Band. Any suggestions for an EV spread on Adamant Scizor with Choice Band? I like full offense, but I need his defog to clear hazards
Don't run Choice Band on it. It's a waste, you're locked into Defog if you do use it.

Don't run Choice Band on it. It's a waste, you're locked into Defog if you do use it.

I dont agree. His primary function is revenge killing, and Scizor doesnt like to stay in for more than one turn at a time anyway. So id switch him out after defog. Plus, the opponent wouldnt think im choice banded after defogging, leaving bigger opportunities for KO's

EDIT- Any suggestions for an EV spread?

I dont agree. His primary function is revenge killing, and Scizor doesnt like to stay in for more than one turn at a time anyway. So id switch him out after defog. Plus, the opponent wouldnt think im choice banded after defogging, leaving bigger opportunities for KO's
Actually the opponent would know your banded as soon as you switched out after the first defog.What mega are you using? Defog is great on mega scizor

His primary function is hardly revenge killing, he has 1 priority move and is otherwise completely outsped by just about anything.

Also, they could easily just switch in their pokemon while you're switching scizor out, set up the hazards again, and win a stall battle against you because they have damage via entry hazards and you don't have anything to counter it.

Actually the opponent would know your banded as soon as you switched out after the first defog.What mega are you using? Defog is great on mega scizor

Nah they wouldnt considering it makes sense to switch out due to the fact that a Defog opportunity usually would happen during a switch on their part into their fire/ scizor threatening pokemon. Like if a weakend dragon is out, they'll fear a bulletpunch, so while theyre switching I defog then switch to a counter.

Any suggestions for EV spreads?

I can't edit my trade thread anymore and the overall thread opens really slowly. I can edit anything else just not that thread. Anyone experience this before and know how to fix it? If it helps the last thing I did was add a [ hide ] line and saved. When it reopened it had duplicated it 5 times and no longer allows me to open it.

EDIT- Any suggestions for an EV spread?
Scizor isn't primarily a revenge killer, it's a pivot with offensive prowess, nice bulk, and good support options. I find Mega Scizor to be the better of the two at defogging, but if you're running regular Scizor, I like a Specially Defensive set with leftovers.

His primary function is hardly revenge killing, he has 1 priority move and is otherwise completely outsped by just about anything.

Also, they could easily just switch in their pokemon while you're switching scizor out, set up the hazards again, and win a stall battle against you because they have damage via entry hazards and you don't have anything to counter it.

Battles arent that predictable, and I could do the same to their hazard setter. Every battle is different. Also hes needed for momentum with U Turn his revenge killing comes from his strong technician boosted stab bulletpunch + choice band.

Recommendations on an EV spread?

His primary role is revenge killing/ Uturn Momentum and Defogging on my team. My fault that i didnt specify that. Obviously in the whole realm of pokemon he has other roles.

machamp.gif

Adamant / Assault Vest / No Guard
252 Atk / 252 Sp. Def. / 4 HP
Dynamic Punch / Knock Off / Stone Edge / Bullet Punch

Still need opinions on this Machamp set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back