Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

In that case, Fast would be awesome, I definitely don't mind the wait. I'll let you know the Litwick gender before the trade so you can nickname it. I'll also throw in something extra for your extra effort. :)
I won't be home yet for another 30 min so I will check as off the top of my head I do have an adamant/jolly turtwig 31-31-31-x-31-31. I do not have superpower, though I might be able to get it

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I won't be home yet for another 30 min so I will check as off the top of my head I do have an adamant/jolly turtwig 31-31-31-x-31-31. I do not have superpower, though I might be able to get it
If you can get Superpower on an Adamant one, I'd gladly trade it for that :)

Hey, I'd love to take part of the Parent Upgrade Project. Need anything upgraded? I'm not picky, just trying to expand my stock.

EDIT: Just a suggestion (Cuz I freaking love this poke) Adding Close Combat and Belly Drum or Crunch on a Teddiursa?)

Last edited:

Tatertot

Derp, yes. For some reason I keep getting the two confused. But just to be absolutely clear, it's this one:
. If I'm still screwing up and it's the wrong one, I'll go back and fix it.
Haha, ok, just making sure. That's the right one :) I'll let you know when I'm ready to go.
Hey, I'd love to take part of the Parent Upgrade Project. Need anything upgraded? I'm not picky, just trying to expand my stock.

EDIT: Just a suggestion (Cuz I freaking love this poke) Adding Close Combat and Belly Drum or Crunch on a Teddiursa?)
Sure, that sounds great! I'll breed up a female Teddiursa for you and let you know when it's ready. If you could add those three moves and trade me back a male, that would be sweet.

Sure, that sounds great! I'll breed up a female Teddiursa for you and let you know when it's ready. If you could add those three moves and trade me back a male, that would be sweet.
Ok cool, so for the egg moves you want: Belly Drum / Close Combat / Crunch / Play Rough <-- That sounds good?

Hey Tate, I'm in need of an HP Grass Protean Timid Froakie for battling purposes, so gender doesn't matter. CMT for one? Thanks :)

Also, is it possible for me to receive it in an egg?

Last edited:

Tatertot

Hey Tate, I'm in need of an HP Grass Protean Timid Froakie for battling purposes, so gender doesn't matter. CMT for one? Thanks :)

Also, is it possible for me to receive it in an egg?
I can probably do that, but do you mind if I ask for 2 pokes instead of 1? HP Breeds are more difficult, plus having it in an egg will make it more of a challenge. If so, I'd like a female Bold Infiltrator Spiritomb and female Careful Regenerator Audio please, with corresponding IV sets :)

I can probably do that, but do you mind if I ask for 2 pokes instead of 1? HP Breeds are more difficult, plus having it in an egg will make it more of a challenge. If so, I'd like a female Bold Infiltrator Spiritomb and female Careful Regenerator Audio please, with corresponding IV sets :)
Sure, not a problem at all. Let me know when you want me to start breeding for them :)

i have a better version of sneasel, do you want the EMS on it ? i can do female for the dream ball also lol .
Taunt, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake Out sorry no pursuit :(
i can do it if you let me borrow a absol/zangoose

Hey guys, I just recently started playing pokemon seriously and was wondering if anyone would like to get me up to date with things. I am a former Halo 3/Halo Reach pro for MLG and wanted to look into getting competitive with pokemon. Hit me up on here if yawanna help!

Tatertot

i have a better version of sneasel, do you want the EMS on it ? i can do female for the dream ball also lol .
Taunt, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake Out sorry no pursuit :(
i can do it if you let me borrow a absol/zangoose
If you can do a female Dream Ball HA Sneasel with those egg moves, that would be sweet :) I can give either Absol or Zangoose, take your pick.
Hey guys, I just recently started playing pokemon seriously and was wondering if anyone would like to get me up to date with things. I am a former Halo 3/Halo Reach pro for MLG and wanted to look into getting competitive with pokemon. Hit me up on here if yawanna help!
Welcome to Smogon! You'll probably have better luck asking here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...item-requests-etc-go-here-no-hacking.3507660/
Also, if you'd like an overview of the new changes with XY, Serebii's XY page is probably the most comprehensive: http://www.serebii.net/xy/

cmy for females off these guys:
(moon ball)#052 Meowth
Nature:
Jolly / Adamant
Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Hypnosis, Iron Tail, Punishment

#066 Machop
Nature:
Brave
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch

#104 Cubone
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Skull Bash, Iron Head, Perish Song, Endure

#108 Lickitung
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Cloud Nine (HA)
Egg Moves: Hammer Arm, Belly Drum, Curse

#114 Tangela
Nature:
Relaxed
Ability: Regenerator (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/0

If you can do a female Dream Ball HA Sneasel with those egg moves, that would be sweet :) I can give either Absol or Zangoose, take your pick.
can i get a female chinchou ? .

. It's fine my absol is a male :p .
Also, i have a bold version of dream ball eevee (non-ha) with 4 ems ( curse, wish, yawn and some other stuff) , and a pair quiet yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 with memento , nasty plot , disable imprison, i can hatch one and give you one in egg form so you can get the bonus . Interesting ?

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm interested in:
- Female Timid Chlorophyll Bellsprout in Friend Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Weather Ball, Power Whip, Giga Drain
- Female Brave Guts Larvitar in Friend Ball (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock

Would you be interested to trade for?
- Female Timid Compound Eyes Venonat in Moon Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility
- Female Relaxed Blue Shellos in Pokeball (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Yawn

Thanks!

Hey! How you been? It's great to be [hopefully] trading with you again?

Check my spreadsheet for [any gender] Non-HA (Battle Armor) Anorith, please.

Hi again, :)

I'm also interested in a Male Adamant Multisacle Dratini with the specified Egg moves and IVs. Would you be able to breed it in a Ultra Ball?

I can trade for a Female Jolly Guts Taillow (31/31/31/x/31/31) in Great Ball with Brave Bird and Defog.

Thanks!

Are The KB shinies that your going to post nicknameable? If so I got a bunch of uncloned shines also that I may be able to offer

Tatertot

cmy for females off these guys:
(moon ball)#052 Meowth
Nature:
Jolly / Adamant
Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Hypnosis, Iron Tail, Punishment

#066 Machop
Nature:
Brave
Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch

#104 Cubone
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Skull Bash, Iron Head, Perish Song, Endure

#108 Lickitung
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Cloud Nine (HA)
Egg Moves: Hammer Arm, Belly Drum, Curse

#114 Tangela
Nature:
Relaxed
Ability: Regenerator (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/0
I'd be interested in a female Tinted Lens Sigilyph and a female Water Absorb Lapras, which two would you like for those? I have a Machop in stock, so if you'd like that one your order will take less time :)
can i get a female chinchou ? .

. It's fine my absol is a male :p .
Also, i have a bold version of dream ball eevee (non-ha) with 4 ems ( curse, wish, yawn and some other stuff) , and a pair quiet yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 with memento , nasty plot , disable imprison, i can hatch one and give you one in egg form so you can get the bonus . Interesting ?
Sorry, I'm a bit confused :P what is it that you want and that you're offering in total?
Hello,

I'm interested in:
- Female Timid Chlorophyll Bellsprout in Friend Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Weather Ball, Power Whip, Giga Drain
- Female Brave Guts Larvitar in Friend Ball (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock

Would you be interested to trade for?
- Female Timid Compound Eyes Venonat in Moon Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility
- Female Relaxed Blue Shellos in Pokeball (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Yawn

Thanks!
Hi again, :)

I'm also interested in a Male Adamant Multisacle Dratini with the specified Egg moves and IVs. Would you be able to breed it in a Ultra Ball?

I can trade for a Female Jolly Guts Taillow (31/31/31/x/31/31) in Great Ball with Brave Bird and Defog.

Thanks!
I'll have to pass on your first request, but I am interested in that Taillow. If you don't mind Dratini being in either Dream or Luxury Ball I can do it, but I have too many orders currently to breed Dratini into a new ball. Still interested?
Hey! How you been? It's great to be [hopefully] trading with you again?

Check my spreadsheet for [any gender] Non-HA (Battle Armor) Anorith, please.
If you can breed Iron Tail onto Axew like you mentioned you were thinking about doing, I'd be interested in that :)
Although i won't b able to trade until later today, your turtwig is almost ready. Just gotta get the iv spread.
Great! I just got your Tepig, so let me know whenever you're ready.
Are The KB shinies that your going to post nicknameable? If so I got a bunch of uncloned shines also that I may be able to offer
Most are not, though I have a Dive Ball Snover, Dusk Ball Roselia, Dive Ball Omanyte, and Love Ball Cherubi that are. If I ever get around to updating that section, I'll let you know :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)