Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few 4 EV Timid Protean Froakies for trade. I'm looking for 4 EV Bold Unaware Cleffa/Clefairy and 4 EV Impish Sand Force Hippopotas. Natures are secondary priority though.
If you happen to get one, would you clone it for me? I can give you a 6iv timid shiny greninja w toxic spikes and protean in return.

If you happen to get one, would you clone it for me? I can give you a 6iv timid shiny greninja w toxic spikes and protean in return.
Not that it's any of my business, but what exactly are you responding to? None of that, at least that I can see, correlates to what Manveru123 was offering/looking for.

EDIT:
Now I see... you mean AFTER they get one. Why didn't you just ask for one yourself?
EDIT 2:
You also neglected to mention exactly WHAT you were interested in. I believe that's what threw me off.

Last edited:
Not that it's any of my business, but what exactly are you responding to? None of that, at least that I can see, correlates to what Manveru123 was offering/looking for.

EDIT:
Now I see... you mean AFTER they get one. Why didn't you just ask for one yourself?
EDIT 2:
You also neglected to mention exactly WHAT you were interested in. I believe that's what threw me off.
Im sorry. Didnt mean to cause any trouble.

The cleffa. I really need one with ha female in dream ball
If you want, I can catch a female HA Clefairy in any ball you want from the FS. I know you stated Dream Ball, but let's be realistic I don't have one.

EDIT:
Can't guarantee any IVs beyond the guaranteed two.

If you want, I can catch a female HA Clefairy in any ball you want from the FS. I know you stated Dream Ball, but let's be realistic I don't have one.

EDIT:
Can't guarantee any IVs beyond the guaranteed two.
Can you catch one with just the HA but male? Im going to search for a foreign female in dream ball later

So I'll be able to clone for the next month or so, if you want a pokemon cloning just send me a PM. Bare in mind though that I'm no expert, 1 in every 7 tries I'll probably get it right, so if there's a better person for it online then go for them instead, guess I'm a last resort kinda thing. Anyway to keep on topic of the thread, I'm still looking for a hp rock cryogonal.

I have 5 HA jolly gibles, 2 males 31/31/31/xx/31/31 2 females 31/31/31/xx/31/31 1 male 31/31/31/31/31/31.
I'm looking for an HA abra, the ivs nature and gender doesnt mather it just need to have Magic Guard

Give me a few minutes and I'll breed you one. Please rebreed and distribute if anyone else wants one. I will only breed one for you guys.
Thank you so much! You are the best! Can you keep it until i get home? Im a school. (2 more days!) It will be in about an hour or an hour and a half.

While I may be just a tiny bit late, I am hosting a giveaway for my 500th post and coming back to smogen 6 months ago ( forgot my old login :P). I am hosting a simple give away of some of the things I have in my thread. I normally do silly giveaways like list your favorite pie but I am going for a traditional pick a number route for this one.

Rules
The pokemon are all Fully-Redis
The pokemon will be clones
I will give out one of each pokemon
You must choose a number between 1 and 100
Post your chosen number on my profile under "Lotto Numbers Here"
If you pick the same number as someone before you I will assign you to the next number down
You cannot change your number so choose carefully
I will take numbers for 24 hours which then I will use a random number generator

Ability:Marvel Scale
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse
OT:Imtiaz
ID:17014
Redistribution Policy: Fully-Redis

Ability:Rain Dish
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/22/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Tackle, Water Spout
OT:MARCELINE
ID:49776

Ability:Justified
Nature: Naive
Spread: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Play Rough, Sucker Punch
OT:Tatter
ID:35456

Ability:Static
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
OT:Greg
ID:39175

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)