Minor Meta Modifcations Metagame (aka M4) Development thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
reserving Galvantula

Also, two questions:
1. how long do we have after we reserve something to actually make it and
2. how many things can we reserve (at a time and in total)?

Edit:

+10 Special Attack (it just really needs that little boost)
+Tinted Lens as HA instead of Swarm (a ton of bugs get Tinted Lens, and it's not too powerful seeing as you have to give up Compound Eyes making Sleep Powder unreliable)

Last edited:
reserving Galvantula

Also, two questions:
It really shouldn't take more than a day after the reservation imo, unless there are outstanding circumstances. It's just adding in minor buffs to stuff, not rewriting them.

reserving Victini but do I really need to say it? :]

edit: so here's victini or something
Victini
Abilities: Victory Star / [Hidden] Flame Body
Movepool: +Wish, +Morning Sun, +Play Rough
- limited to 2 new moves max
not even following your own rules good job nerd.

Milotic
Typing: Water -> Water/Fairy (It's kawaii as fuck)
Abilities: Marvel Scale / Competitive / Cute Charm (No change, just wanted you to know that it's kawaii as fuck)
Stats: stay the same (still kawaii tho)
Movepool: +Moonblast

canno

formerly The Reptile
Reserving Metagross

Metagross
Abilities: Clear Body / Iron Fist / Light Metal (HA)
Movepool: +Drain Punch

Metagross uses those giant limbs as fists (confirmed by the fact that it learns the elemental punches) and it boosts its "signature move" (Meteor Mash) so it makes a lot of sense to me. Boosts its good coverage into respectable levels of power instead of weak the 75 BP while making its strongest STAB and priority move stronger too. Drain Punch is to give it decent offensive healing - Iron Fist makes up for the lack of STAB imo.

Last edited:
you're not limited to only one changed you just can't buff a pokemon in every aspect possible at once
still, QC rejected 1/2
In the OP it says:
A - limited to 2 new moves max
- have to be flavor based
B - +20 BST max
C - 1 new ability max
D - 1 new typing max
- a pokemon cannot have all of these at the same time

When I said "I didn't give her any new moves so I stayed in the all but 1 rule" I was saying I didn't buff it in every aspect possible at once.
In the OP it sounds like you can choose any 3 of the four options, so long as you don't choose all 4, since I only did the type , ability,and stats and no new moves I thought it was okay.

Reserving Dragalge because it's OP.

+15 HP
Movepool: +Slack Off, +Clear Smog
Also, can we please release its HA. It needs some OU love.
And I know we're not supposed to add more moves, but flavourwise, Dragalge needs the 3 move spit-up combo.
Monte Cristo

Completely off topic: did you know Cofagrigus learns toxic spikes? WTF Gamefreak?

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
In the OP it says:
A - limited to 2 new moves max
- have to be flavor based
B - +20 BST max
C - 1 new ability max
D - 1 new typing max
- a pokemon cannot have all of these at the same time

When I said "I didn't give her any new moves so I stayed in the all but 1 rule" I was saying I didn't buff it in every aspect possible at once.
In the OP it sounds like you can choose any 3 of the four options, so long as you don't choose all 4, since I only did the type , ability,and stats and no new moves I thought it was okay.
it is ok, I just didn't like the change
edit: you have a while until adrian marin comes and checks this so it's not 100% rejected

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
sorry for double post mods but this post is way too long, different and tags a person which is why it must not be an edit and must be a separate post

Reserving Dragalge because it's OP.

+15 HP
Movepool: +Yawn, +Clear Smog
Also, can we please release its HA. It needs some OU love.
And I know we're not supposed to add more moves, but flavourwise, Dragalge needs the 3 move spit-up combo.

Completely off topic: did you know Cofagrigus learns toxic spikes? WTF Gamefreak?
eh doesn't need the spit up combo, I'd remove yawn and give it some sort of recovery, it's low speed suggests something like slack off.
aside from that accepted
Reserving Escavalier

Movepool:
+Gyro Ball
+Extreme Speed
more defiant, less extremespeed, I mean pidgeot flies around at mach motherfuckin 2 and it doesn't have anything. also that seems kind of like a flavourmons concept
QC approved 1/2, make your changes then get stamped by adrian marin
reserving Hydreigon
Edit:

Stats: Atk+10, Spd+5( to make it mainly a Mixed Wallbreaker/ Scarfer)
Movepool: Knock Off( As you can see by the animation he seems to be knocking something off, or biting really, but the gesture is very close)
QC approved 1/2
reserving Galvantula

Also, two questions:

Edit:

+10 Special Attack (it just really needs that little boost)
+Sleep Powder (all of its dex entries talk about immobilizing foes, so I think it's fair)
+Tinted Lens as HA instead of Swarm (a ton of bugs get Tinted Lens, and it's not too powerful seeing as you have to give up Compound Eyes making Sleep Powder unreliable)
no sleep
other wise QC approved 1/2
not even following your own rules good job nerd.

Milotic
Typing: Water -> Water/Fairy (It's kawaii as fuck)
Abilities: Marvel Scale / Competitive / Cute Charm (No change, just wanted you to know that it's kawaii as fuck)
Stats: stay the same (still kawaii tho)
Movepool: +Moonblast
KAWAII AS FUCK
qc approved 1/2
Reserving Metagross

Metagross
Abilities: Clear Body / Iron Fist / Light Metal (HA)
Movepool: +Drain Punch

Metagross uses those giant limbs as fists (confirmed by the fact that it learns the elemental punches) and it boosts its "signature move" (Meteor Mash) so it makes a lot of sense to me. Boosts its good coverage into respectable levels of power instead of weak the 75 BP while making its strongest STAB and priority move stronger too. Drain Punch is to give it decent offensive healing - Iron Fist makes up for the lack of STAB imo.
qc approved 1/2

I'll start coding once Adrian Marin QC checks all the 1/2s and my victini

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Reserving Pikachu, and Raichu via extension.

Electric / Fairy [Dedenne's a Fairy too. Also mice are cute too]
Static / Huge Power / Lightningrod [There is no reason for a new ability? Btw in case you couldn't tell it's not getting Huge Power because Huge Power + Light Ball is ew]
35 / 55 / 30 / 50 / 40 / 90 -> 35 / 65 / 30 / 50 / 40 / 100
Movepool: +Play Rough [Azumarill gets it. Skitty gets it. This thing's a fairy type now, and it at least needs something.] +Moonblast [Monte Cristo should be happy]

Electric / Fairy [See Pikachu. This is less cute but w/e]
Static / Pure Power / Lightningrod [See above Also lol pure power is different]
60 / 90 / 55 / 90 / 80 / 110 -> 60 / 100 / 55 / 90 / 80 / 110
Movepool: +Play Rough [Inheritence from Pikachu] +Moonblast [Monte Cristo should be happy]

These guys need at least decent speed tiers [and offensive power in case of Raichu]. The Fairy type has a lot of benefits, as it allows these two to finally trump Dragon types [which was their biggest weakness imho]. They have no Physical Set-up still, but Play Rough as a secondary STAB is not bad by any means. Pikachu's still slow, but now it at least speed ties with base 100. Raichu still has good speed but now has decent attack. Moonblast is a decent special STAB that they can use as well.

Also their huge power / pure power variants will only be released in gen 25 as special abilities that you can only get by breeding them together with those abilities [you get a free one as an event]

Last edited:
Wobbufet
+Recover

Gives Wobbufet an option to recover hp aside from (healing) wish. It would also give it 4mss since it has to choose 2 out of encore/dbond/recover. It's also hard for wobb to find free turns to heal.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Well you said they had to be flavor based lol
yeah but espeed on a thing with 20 base speed no matter the dex entry just isn't logical
Wobbufet
+Recover

Gives Wobbufet an option to recover hp aside from (healing) wish. It would also give it 4mss since it has to choose 2 out of encore/dbond/recover. It's also hard for wobb to find free turns to heal.
good
qc approved 1/2

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Reserving Pikachu, and Raichu via extension.

Electric / Fairy [Dedenne's a Fairy too. Also mice are cute too]
Static / Huge Power / Lightningrod [There is no reason for a new ability? Btw in case you couldn't tell it's not getting Huge Power because Huge Power + Light Ball is ew]
35 / 55 / 30 / 50 / 40 / 90 -> 35 / 65 / 30 / 50 / 40 / 100
Movepool: +Play Rough [Azumarill gets it. Skitty gets it. This thing's a fairy type now, and it at least needs something.]

Electric / Fairy [See Pikachu. This is less cute but w/e]
Static / Pure Power / Lightningrod [See above Also lol pure power is different]
60 / 90 / 55 / 90 / 80 / 110 -> 60 / 100 / 55 / 90 / 80 / 110
Movepool: +Play Rough [Inheritence from Pikachu]

These guys need at least decent speed tiers [and offensive power in case of Raichu]. The Fairy type has a lot of benefits, as it allows these two to finally trump Dragon types [which was their biggest weakness imho]. They have no Physical Set-up still, but Play Rough as a secondary STAB is not bad by any means. Pikachu's still slow, but now it at least speed ties with base 100. Raichu still has good speed but now has decent attack.

Also their huge power / pure power variants will only be released in gen 25 as special abilities that you can only get by breeding them together with those abilities [you get a free one as an event]
Jirachi
Steel/Fairy
+Play Rough
both of you add moonblast
other than that QC approved 1/2
Adrian Marin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)