Minor Meta Modifcations Metagame (aka M4) Development thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my Blissey was approved so I'll pick Houndoom and Mega Houndoom as my next pokemon.
(QC Approved 1/2)

+ 5 Speed
Mega Houndoom gets Competitive instead of Solar Power.

It wasn't used much because the best sun setter was another mega but it now has its own niche. And considering the amount of Fairy types–and the fairy/water types that were just introduced, it deserves this.
Need a QC check on this from Adrian Marin or Monte Cristo.

These two need another check: (Both have already been checked by Peef):
Lilligant:
Type: Grass/Fairy
Stats: Defense/Special Defense (+5 each), HP (+10)
Movepool: +Moonblast (STAB and shit)

Lilligant is essentially the offensive counterpart to Whimsicott, so I decided to basically make it like that. Fairy is because of it's appearance and gentle nature that is shared with other fairy-types. Moonblast is because it is given to nearly every other Fairy suggested. (And its STAB and most Fairies get it despite not having any relation to the Moon)
Pangoro:

Stats: HP (+10), Defense (+10)
Movepool: + Knock Off, + Drain Punch
Ability: Iron Fist is replaced by Intimidate (Flavor wise in terms of species name (Daunting can mean intimidating))

I would've boosted his speed but the restrictions exist so yeah.
Sorry if it seems like I'm being pestful. Tagging Monte Cristo and Adrian Marin.

Last edited:
These two need another check: (Both have already been checked by Peef):

Sorry if it seems like I'm being pestful. Tagging Monte Cristo and Adrian Marin.
Regarding pangoro I find iron fist to be the worst and scrappy to be alright maybe that's because I use storm throw but just my 2 cents.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Reserving Cofagrigus

Typing: Ghost/Dark
Stats: 65(+7)/50/145/90/105/30

Reasoning: Dark type actually works perfectly with Cofagrigus. Its Dark typing represents the greed of tomb raiders and its evil spirit. Its new stats are to show how exactly it has survived and pretty much intact for something made in ancient Egypt.
Um, Adrian Marin can you please either accept or reject this.

Is this still going on? It's been like a month since the last post!? If you can reserve two at a time; I'd like to propose a couple.

Reserving Cacturne and Torterra.
Neither is my favorite type (bug); but both I feel are tiered below OU, because of things that could be fixed relatively easily.

Cacturne - Grass/Dark (no Change)
Sand Veil/Sand Rush/Water Absorb (H)
70/120 (+5)/60/120 (+5)/60/65 (+10)
BST: 495 (+20)
Moveset: +Wood Hammer

(Sand Rush gives Cacturne enough speed to use it's impressive attack to sweep; long as it follows a sandstorm user).

Torterra - Grass/Ground (no Change)
Overgrow/Harvest/Shell Armour (H)
95/109/105/75/105 (+20)/56
BST: 545 (+20)
Moveset: +Shell Smash, +Ingrain

(Shell Smash increases the viability of Torterra as a physical sweeper, while Ingrain increases its staying power as a wall even farther.)

Last edited:
Oh yay! An excuse to post again! :D I really hope this is still active.
Hawlucha
78/92/75/74/63/118 --> 78/97/80/74/73/118
Movepool: +Shadow Claw +Drill Peck +Mach Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)