Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i have some requests. 4-6Iv rash diancie with at least 31-30 offenses and speed hp fire would be amazing.

Bold 5-6iv Zapdos with heatwave and defog.

5-6 iv impish scyter with knock off and defog.

Help evotrading 4 guys.

looking for a heracronite. trade mine away a while ago and with the upcoming even i can only get a pinsirite :(

i don't care if it's cloned, but i can't offer any mega stones in return. got a buttload of BP and some kalos bred pokes, or might be able to RNG something in White 2/Pearl with tutor moves, but it depends.

looking for a heracronite. trade mine away a while ago and with the upcoming even i can only get a pinsirite :(

i don't care if it's cloned, but i can't offer any mega stones in return. got a buttload of BP and some kalos bred pokes, or might be able to RNG something in White 2/Pearl with tutor moves, but it depends.
What's your Vivillon pattern?

Spitback time again!
Here's what's up for grabs this time.

Munna Female
Relaxed Synchronize
At least 2 IVs will be perfect. Also, these are bred to be Trick Room Musharnas, so you might get one with a 0 speed IV.
I had some bad luck with breeding, so there's only about six to give away this time.

The same deal as last time, I've left a message on my profile that simply says "Munna" Upload anything to the GTS and reply to that message with what you put up, your in-game name, and the message you left with the Pokemon. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Example: Ratatta, Billy, trade for Munna

LF modest Anticipation Eevee w Hyper Voice. Have 5IV Landorus-I, Lugia w Multiscale, both are level 5 in a dream ball. Just found out ( after stupidly not checking, that hyper voice is tutor- only, not egg move. wtf )

LF modest Anticipation Eevee w Hyper Voice. Have 5IV Landorus-I, Lugia w Multiscale, both are level 5 in a dream ball. Just found out ( after stupidly not checking, that hyper voice is tutor- only, not egg move. wtf )
I have a shiny one,if you're interested.. Id trade it for the Landorus I..

EDIT: Is there a way to Change Landorus to his Therian form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)