Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok does anyone here have a 5IV Unnerve Aerodactyl? I need one that is either male OR Adamant with Aqua Tail, I have 5IV stuff to trade and will gladly add in a Battle Masion item, PP Max on top of the poke you want.

I have been looking for it for DAYS and I am practically begging for help!
It isn't exactly what you're asking for, but I've got like box of male jolly unnerve aerodactyl with tailwind and wide guard that I put up on pokebank and forgot about. I never marked them, but I'm sure there's a 5IV spitback in there somewhere, lol. I'll give you one for free if you're really that desperate.

It isn't exactly what you're asking for, but I've got like box of male jolly unnerve aerodactyl with tailwind and wide guard that I put up on pokebank and forgot about. I never marked them, but I'm sure there's a 5IV spitback in there somewhere, lol. I'll give you one for free if you're really that desperate.
Thanks, I'll add you and jump online.

☆*・゜゚・*Giveaway Time*・゜゚・*☆
I'm procrastinating bored tired. Prize:

#058. Growlithe (♂)
Hatched in Lumiose City
Adamant Nature
Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Body Slam
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
OT: Mae
ID: 00314
Bred by me, hatched by spoopyvaporeon@tumblr
Non-redis

Once again, this giveaway revolves around my sig. Reply to the status on my profile with your answer to this question: What do you think of the quote in my sig? Yep, that's all. Do you agree that freedom includes 'taking the consequences'? Or does freedom mean being able to choose not to take the consequences? Or you can tell me a story related to your concept of freedom. Whatever. Just make it related to the quote.

'No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences.'
The person who gives me the best answer wins! I'll pick a winner tomorrow or the day after that, something like that.

Bonus points: First person who can tell me where the quote came from (as specifically as possible) gets a surprise.

Good luck, all!
Bump. Congrats to CD_North for earning bonus points, look forward to them soon.

trying to finish my white 2 cart and had a question regarding Kyurem White. How are his EVs/Nature generated? Do they come from Kyurem or Reshiram? Is it an average? Can I catch a crappy Reshiram then and fuse it with a flawless Kyurem and that would give me a flawless Kyurem White?
Both KyuB and KyuW have their IVs, EVs and Nature determined entirely by Kyurem.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
How do you get Charizard to survive comming in on stealth rocks more than twice, what's the ev spread on the hp?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How do you get Charizard to survive comming in on stealth rocks more than twice, what's the ev spread on the hp?
Give it an odd HP stat.
Assuming a HP IV of 31, and no EV investment you have
Charizard | Level 100 | HP: 297
Charizard | Level 50 | HP: 153
So you should be fine at either of these levels with no EVs.

i have a team of pokemon so far that I am using for a tourney:

Hawlucha
Politoed
Whimiscott
Mismagius
???
???

Who should I use to balance the team? and also can someone give me movesets for my mismagius that is best of a staller?

PM me if you know

Hawlucha
Politoed
Whimiscott
Mismagius
???
???

Who should I use to balance the team? and also can someone give me movesets for my mismagius that is best of a staller?

PM me if you know
What's your fairy counter?

i don't know exactly

Hawlucha (is my sweeper)
Politoed (is balanced)
Whimiscott (staller)
Mismagius (Staller)

I need one more poke that is a sweeper, and a balance one
You should add a pokemon with strong priority attack moves,a special sweeper (your hawlucha is physical)
Strong priority pokemon: TFlame, Scizor, Conkeldurr, Crawdaunt...

Hawlucha
Politoed
Whimiscott
Mismagius
???
???

PM me if you know
Assuming Singles OU:

Hawlucha is meh, but usable
Politoed is trash without rain sweepers
Whimsicott is barely viable
Mismagius is garbage

Try looking in the OU RMT forum to get an idea of how to build a good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)