Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
If it's okay with you I deposited another one for the Elgyem; if not just let me know. Thanks for doing this, getting the collection up for once I can start breeding properly :)
Will ofcourse credit you if they are re-breeded; keeping track of that

If it's okay with you I deposited another one for the Elgyem; if not just let me know. Thanks for doing this, getting the collection up for once I can start breeding properly :)
Will ofcourse credit you if they are re-breeded; keeping track of that
yeah of course, no one is taking them, I have like 20 females who need homes. I will send her in a minute

I would like to request an Apricorn Ball Package, please.
I know I'm not exactly "new," but I skipped HG/SS. How could I have ever anticipated hereditary Pokeballs?
Anyway...
IGN: Jaxon
FC: 2277-7173-0289

Also, just wanted to point out on your OP under "BIG FAT CARE PACKAGE," in the last sentence:
all you do is select what type of package you are interesting.
I think you meant "interested in."
Sorry to be a Grammar Nazi.

Hello! Do you still have an apricorn ball package up for grabs?
Provide me with the info I wanted and I'll put you on the list for one.

I would like to request an Apricorn Ball Package, please.
I know I'm not exactly "new," but I skipped HG/SS. How could I have ever anticipated hereditary Pokeballs?
Anyway...
IGN: Jaxon
FC: 2277-7173-0289

Also, just wanted to point out on your OP under "BIG FAT CARE PACKAGE," in the last sentence:

I think you meant "interested in."
Sorry to be a Grammar Nazi.
No problem, I have dyslexia so sometimes I miss things. I will let you know when I'm done with your package

Provide me with the info I wanted and I'll put you on the list for one.

No problem, I have dyslexia so sometimes I miss things. I will let you know when I'm done with your package
I apologize! I did a quick read. The info is in my sig. I am currently away from my ds and on my mobile. =/ may you save me one and I will write it out for you later tonight?

I apologize! I did a quick read. The info is in my sig. I am currently away from my ds and on my mobile. =/ may you save me one and I will write it out for you later tonight?
I can do that, just put the info at some point because sometimes I check on a mobile.

My friend code is 5257-9522-3460. And my IGN is Ashley. Thank you and I apologize for not putting my info in sooner.
No worries, I almost got yours and teravolt's package ready, you're getting similar stuff cause that it what I have found and bred a few extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)