Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's up. If it's not too big of a deal, could you name it Kabuchops? If you don't want to that's totally fine, I'm thankful enough

Deposited a Flabebe for a Chimecho. IGN is Misa. Please and thank you. :D
I'm about to go to bed so if you don't mind taking your flower down, I will message you when I'm awake and then send it. If not then I'm sure it will be there still when I wake up

I'm about to go to bed so if you don't mind taking your flower down, I will message you when I'm awake and then send it. If not then I'm sure it will be there still when I wake up
I'll leave it up since it's nothing special and if it isn't still there in the morning, just let me know and I'll deposit another. Thanks for letting me know! :)

I edited the rules when I added more pokemon and when I had issues finding people. I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart and have tweaked and implemented rules as I've ran into problems.

You sure you uploaded the right level flower? Still don't see you
even then there was no reason to get pissed because it was in my sig I thought it redundant to post it as well and the way you reacted on it didnt make any sense either but oh well im not replying to this anymore

I'll leave it up since it's nothing special and if it isn't still there in the morning, just let me know and I'll deposit another. Thanks for letting me know! :)
sent

even then there was no reason to get pissed because it was in my sig I thought it redundant to post it as well and the way you reacted on it didnt make any sense either but oh well im not replying to this anymore
My internet was broken so I was doing this on my mobile which can't see sigs. At the beginning of the giveaway my internet was working so I did not ask for it as I could use my computer. Now this is a semi-permanent thread where I give out multiple pokemon every day, I need to know IGNs so I know who I sent what to and all the people have complied after I put that rule up. I invest a good amount of time chaining moves and breeding the pokemon, all you had to do was put your IGN. Have a nice day.

Thanks for the Mr Mime but you gave me a heal ball one when the OP shows that Mr Mime should be in a Friend Ball o.o?
Yours got sniped, I was was going to bed when you put the pokemon up. Throw up another and I'll try to get to it before someone else does. Ask for a level 1 female if you can, that should deter a few people.

came back for another member of my TR team. I deposited the Flabebe and if you still have some would like the Elgyem with analityc.

IGN is Sidd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)