Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
isn't darren sproles like #1 in ppr

jordan reed is still out and niles paul had a good game last week so if you just need a 1 week fill-in you'd be good with him. otherwise, Larry Donnell seems to have a good rapport with Eli, though that involves a player on the Giants offense which I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole

Sam

is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'd probably go Reggie since GB has a poor rush D, but Woodhead is also a good choice with Matthews out

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I feel wrong playing Ridley over Woodhead myself but .5 PPR or not, all the rankings on fantasy sites have Ridley rated way higher so I relent to the talking heads this time. :( They better not disappoint me.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Well at least Ridley was the better play. Too bad I am managing to come in well under projected yet again en route to a soon-to-be 0-3. Typical Mr.E luck in full fucking effect.

it's cool eagles, just give all of mccoy's points to maclin it's not like my opponent has maclin and I have mccoy or anything like that no really go right ahead

Andrew Luck and the Colts running up the score is going to fuck me over. Matt Ryan was my QB and he got pulled in the 3rd quarter :(

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Stupid friggin Killah averaging 75 points then putting up a 140 spot to beat my 125 that would beat everyone else in the league 1-2 nope not salty at all fuck Julio Jones

Sam

in my 2 QB league I started cousins and luck

starting cousins was a good choice

Loving my League C team. No AP, no problem.

edit: This cannot be overstated. I'm a Ravens fan and I will have no shame in professing my undying love for Antonio Brown in fantasy

Last edited:
thats why i said most likely...after seeing carolina and frank gore, i wouldnt be shocked to see it happen

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
most likely 3-0 in league a after me and justin's players tried their best to lose
Yeah wish I had any of you shitters scoring <70 while my theoretically great team flounders its way to 20+ points under projected for the third straight week. :( I don't think I'm going to pull any miracles like last year.

goodness fuck this is a shit show.

studs are duds and the guys fighting for a flex spot end up having huge days.

Fred Jax on my bench in two leagues. T_T

i'll be starting Kelvin from now on too.

got Jeffery and Forte playing tonight, down 21 pts (ppr)... lets get this W..

btw who is kings? (league D)

Offered Brees + Carlos Hyde for Romo + Andre Ellington from a truly desperate owner (owns Mathews and Woodhead and drafted Sankey in like the 5th or 6th). No brainer, right? I already have Cousins, which could go either way at this point (I'm leaning towards this week being a fluke though, could always trade one to another owner)

The rest of my RBs (1 PPR): Reggie Bush, Jeremy Hill, Fred Jackson, Donald Brown, Chris Ivory.

The biggest thing imo is that Ellington/Cardinals' schedule for the playoffs is Chiefs/@Rams/Seahawks... it's a 6x12 team playoff where the #1 scorer that also wins their league wins the overall championship, so I can't really afford to start Ellington two of those three weeks anyway. As long as Bush is healthy I could have a committee at RB2, and eventually with the way this season's going at least one of Bernard/Spiller/CJ?K/Gore will be hurt and I'll have a starter on my hands anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)