Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD_North I'm free to direct trade now. Just let me know how many Pokemon I can pick up, I don't want to make it too much trouble for you.
Sure, just let me know what you're looking for, maybe with some priority? I've got time now to trade a bunch of things if you'd like, but I'll let you know if I decide it's too long for me.

In order of interest.

Event Gengar, OathKeeper,Jadis, Agnes, Audrey, Morticia, Pazuzu.

CD_North since we started trading before I finished I can send some of these pokemon back if that makes things easier.

edit: nvm looks like you've seen it.:P

edit2: Thanks so much! You rock!

Last edited:
In order of interest.

Event Gengar, OathKeeper,Jadis, Agnes, Audrey, Morticia, Pazuzu.

CD_North since we started trading before I finished I can send some of these pokemon back if that makes things easier.

edit: nvm looks like you've seen it.:P
Yeah, just figured I'd go ahead. Enjoy!

CD_North: Weird, the pokemon I deposited is still in there... I can re-deposit, or do a direct trade tonight if you're able? ^^

ETA: Re-deposited the Charmander (nameless, male, level 1) just in case!

Last edited:
CD_North: Weird, the pokemon I deposited is still in there... I can re-deposit, or do a direct trade tonight if you're able? ^^

ETA: Re-deposited the Charmander (nameless, male, level 1) just in case!
Hm, still doesn't show any Charmander I can trade with. While I'm mildly interested to figure out the issue, let's just direct trade since we both seem to be around. I've added you.

Hm, still doesn't show any Charmander I can trade with. While I'm mildly interested to figure out the issue, let's just direct trade since we both seem to be around. I've added you.
How odd.. ah well, I'm adding you right now ^^

Thanks a lot! ^^

Can I have a event Gengar? :D

My Friend Code is 212253601188 and my IGN is CL! :P

Last edited:
Can I have a event Gengar? :D

My Friend Code is 212253601188 and my IGN is CL! :P
If you'll add me now, I can do this; it will be my last trade before heading off to bed.

DoomBringer413 - Sorry, but we're going to have to wait until another time. Can you either refer to the rules on how to request Pokemon via GTS or let me know what your Friend Code and In-Game Name are to do a direct trade in the future.

If you'll add me now, I can do this; it will be my last trade before heading off to bed.

DoomBringer413 - Sorry, but we're going to have to wait until another time. Can you either refer to the rules on how to request Pokemon via GTS or let me know what your Friend Code and In-Game Name are to do a direct trade in the future.

ok adding now! :P

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Weird..

Pokemon i deposited still there. (Male Froakie with japanese nickname)

Is it?

EDIT : Deposited normal level 1 female froakie instead

Last edited:
Hey!

deposited a level 1 male magikarp for Talky Tina.

BTW, i couldn't ask for a female, because i havn't seen a shuppet in game yet :P

FC is 4055-2793-2909, IGN is CKherna

Not a good morning. I don't really have time for direct trades just now, but if anyone puts something on GTS, I'll try to get it.

Sniped:
azamuddinafif - Maybe; GTS doesn't show any Froakie I can trade with. Did you mark it as a male? Unlike most of the giveaway, that one is male.
DracoNinja - Also a maybe. You mentioned looking for a Golurk; it's actually a level 32 Golett that I have. Is that what you requested?
CKherna
Megablaster326

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)