Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you avaivable for direct trades now? I'd be interested in that! :) I have you added and am online. Shall we take it here or via PM/VM? :)

FC: 2036 7622 1628 IGN: Henning

Last edited:
Put up a level 3 male Scatterbug up for Jadis the Snorunt (it's for a friend)
Sniped, level 1 female Snorunt

Thank you!

Last edited:
Could I possibly add you now too for a direct trade of the event gengar and maybe a few others?
Guess I can do that, but it has to be my last direct trade for now; have to run off and do errands.

I've added you, so just add me back and let me know what you're looking for.

Edit: Sorry, but I really need to go. Maybe try again another day?

Last edited:
CD_North
Guess I can do that, but it has to be my last direct trade for now; have to run off and do errands.

I've added you, so just add me back and let me know what you're looking for.

Sorry, but I really need to go. Maybe try again another day?
Sorry for taking so long, adding you now! I'd like the following: Event gengar,(Going to edit in)

Edit: My internet is being really slow right now trying to reboot my 3ds

Edit 2:Yeah, we can try again tomorrow or something

Last edited:
My lickitung was never sniped. It's still up for a shiny golett! its female, lv 58. Thanks again :) IGN Josie
edit: sniped. putting up a lv 19 golett witht the message "no nickname *"

Last edited:
Deposited unnamed male lv 1 Charmander for:

Pokemon: Haunter
Nickname: Persephone
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Level 25, No EV Training
Moves: Haze, Disable, Clear Smog, Perish Song

Thanks for your time <3

Depositing a Level 1 unnamed female Fletchling for:
Pokemon: Honedge
Nickname: Oathkeeper
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Wide Guard

Been trying to reset for a gengar all week and just found this thread. I hope to get the event gengar please. IGN:LETHAL6 F/C:2981-6610-5462.

Ok, so I really thought that I was going to be able to catch you online eventually so I stopped requesting pokes. I think that was a mistake. :p

Thanks for the add! I will continue to try to be online at the same time as you but in the meantime I put a lvl 3 zizagoon male up for oath keeper who definitely should have been named Oblivion. :p

Deposited a lvl 1 female Goldeen with no nickname.

Hoping to receive the first shuppet, Talky Tina.

Thanks a lot man :)

I deposited a lv 10 female Gulpin named Glutella, IGN Calem. Would like Pazuzu ^^

EDIT: the pokemon i put up got sniped, so this time i but up a lv 10 female Skiddo named Cabriolaine. Still want Pazuzu

Last edited:
Could I get the event Gengar through direct trade? Looking at this thread, I will come back 9-10 am PDT.

edit: Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Ugh, sorry guys. It's all snipings this time, but I've tagged everybody so you'll get notified.

Sniped:
sforzanda - Sorry about that! I don't see your latest entry, unfortunately. I'm assuming it was sniped, but just to make sure, are you certain you asked for the level 32 range? It's an unusual case in that it isn't level 1 like many of the others.
DrPaine
EvAlNo
Chan
Chill - Yeah, sorry, I haven't been online as much lately. Trying to be around more frequently.
JMach
azamuddinafif
BlitzJG
Megablaster326

leathal6, ZapDraws, and flash - I've added you guys for event trading.

Going to hang around for a bit, so let me know if people would like to trade. I'll try also to do GTS trades tomorrow morning and direct trades tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)