Trev's ORAS hype giveaway! OVER. NO MORE. DON'T POST ANYMORE

What is your favorite Hoenn Mega?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I'd like the Metang please. Second of all, the biggest reason I'm looking forward to ORAS is the fact that these mega evolutions will hopefully make some old favorites more relevant to play with again as they slowly got power creeped on. Not to mention Mega Swampert just looks like a bad ass. Other than the mega evolutions, I have a lot of nostalgia with Ruby as my dad and I used to play R/S/E together all the time when I was a kid so I'm looking forward to reliving all the old memories I had with the game. Slaking was always his favorite pokemon so I'll have to use one in my in-game play through in his honor.
FC: 0962 - 9557 - 1143
IGN: Nicolia

*Trev* as I voted for altaria as my favorite mega, I'll take a altaria! I'd like to know what the time limit is for the next pokemon as I would like a metang too, but Altaria takes priority, once again thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Ehehe, I'm so excited for ORAS to come out! Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire are special to me. For most of my life, I had no idea what a Pokemon was or what the video games were like. It was during high school that a good friend of mine introduced it to me through an emulator of Emerald. I had so much fun playing it! When the Hoenn remakes were announced, I was so happy as Hoenn is my favorite region. Seeing all these Hoenn Pokemon get Mega Evolutions just makes me more antsy to play it!

If this satisfies the requirements, I would like the Altaria please.

Unlike most people here who started with hoenn, I am looking forward to ORAS since I never played a game with hoenn in it(HGSS covered Johto and Kanto and DP Sinnoh I also have BW and BW2)Not to mention that two of my favourite pokes in battles which fell from glory due to not getting any new tools are now getting new megas(Metagross and Salamence) I voted Salamence, hope this satisfies you. I want this Metang
Thanks for the giveaway ouob
Metang
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 53 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
Note: FULLY REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)
Stock: 6

Altaria
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 49 UT): Iron Tail - Hyper Voice - Heal Bell - Dragon Dance
Note: FULLY REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)
Stock: 5

Where to start... oooh Hoenn. I started playing with Pokemon Emerald, not as early as some people or late as other, but I found Hoenn really grabbed me. It was the last game on the GBA of the main series and possibly even the first GBA game I ever played. I was always more on the DS. Remakes of Hoenn are like such a nostalgia trip for me. It's been like what? Ten years or so since Ruby/Sapphire? It feels like such a return to childhood with the remakes :).

It also comes out shortly before I'm going away on a large trip so I'll be able to no-life play it for a bit.

I'd like Altaria if possible though I voted for Rayquaza.

I look forward to ORAS because of some of the pokemon that I thought would never be useful actually have a chance of being competitive now. Beedrill especially that's such a drastic change! I got Saphire version when I was about 8 years old and I have never stopped loving these games ever since. I'm 20 now and have bought every single handheld pokemon game after Hoenn. I still remember spending hours trying to find a Feebas as a kid it took about two days. Finding out how to evolve it was even more of a pain but so worth it. Thanks for doing this by the way I would like the Metang if possible : )

I look forward to ORAS because of some of the pokemon that I thought would never be useful actually have a chance of being competitive now. Beedrill especially that's such a drastic change! I got Saphire version when I was about 8 years old and I have never stopped loving these games ever since. I'm 20 now and have bought every single handheld pokemon game after Hoenn. I still remember spending hours trying to find a Feebas as a kid it took about two days. Finding out how to evolve it was even more of a pain but so worth it. Thanks for doing this by the way I would like the Metang if possible : )
Man.... Beedrill changed a lot, haven't he? I mean, he's a trash poke by then, but now.. With his OP attack and speed stat, he might have a chance to shine in pokemon, in smogon or not. (although he'd get pawned by Priority..)

I look forward to the battle style competition and (hopefully) the move tutor! I think my Mega beedrill is totally gonna outclass everyone in the style competition... I mean, look at it!

I'd like an altaria please!
(info is in my signature)

IGN: Kyler. I can't wait to use Primal Reversion in the new games. I have been playing pokemon since gen I, so I can't wait to see what will be new. Could I get Altaria please? FC: 1719-4322-2654. Thanks!

In for the Altaria, but voted for Rayquaza.

So, why am I looking forward to OR/AS (Alpha Sapphire's the one I plan to buy)? Well, I've been a pokemon fan since I was... roughly five years old, and I was one of those kids who'd had a lot of the merchandise. I even went and saw the second movie in theaters. However... I didn't get to play the games until I bought SoulSilver right before Christmas 2010. Since then, I've been keeping up with the new games, but I've also tried to get some of the older ones... and my last birthday, I had a lot of money saved up and found someone selling all of the core Gen3 games. I was pretty excited, especially since that was right around the time OR/AS were confirmed, I was really looking forward to having some Hoenn pokemon to bring up full circle! I wound up playing through Emerald actually, and it was a ton of fun, I even encountered Pokerus, first time I've obtained it fully on my own. After hearing that Groudon and Kyogre would get some kind of form change, I was excited to bring in the ones I caught in Emerald, and I'd gone through a fair bit of trouble to get them into amusing (to me) pokeballs-- Groudon in a Dive Ball, named Aquaman; Kyogre in... either a timer or Premier ball, and named HumanTorch.

Then I try to transfer the pokemon up, and wouldn't you know? All five games were fakes.

So what I'm looking forward to is being able to relive the fun parts of what I played through, except with modern graphics, and without dropping $90 on lies.

(I'm also looking very forward to contests, as I've built up a number of good winners in Diamond. Plus, that Pikachu!)

Last edited:
I am totally for the rayquaza!!!!:-)
The mega evolution is insane!!! Even primal groundon and kyogre is not its match with those crazy stats!
Remembered when i played emerald i caught kyogre with a premier ball!
Groundon with an ultra ball
And you know what?!
I brought 50 ultra and 50 timer balls with me after umpteen attempts at rayquaza, and left with only 10 plus of botb of them i threw a premier ball and caught it... wt...lol:-)

Rodri18 ShinyespeonPvP Got some more 'tang in stock now :)

Emris sure, you get a metang :)

Megablaster326 yep, you get metagross :).

belac64 well, you win a mon, but which one? If you wanted a rayquaza, I'm afraid I'm not offering any in the giveaway. I'm only offering pokemon I get myself, and right now I do not have the capabilities to RNG a rayquaza.

Poseidon The Sea God you get a metang :).

DoomBringer413 you win a metang :). Also don't know if I misread or something, but just letting you know metang isn't shiny (the way you talked about made it seem you thought it was shiny).

Also a huge round of applause for both channy64 (who gave me back 13 clones) and trikx_insane (who gave me back 4 clones) for cloning for me. This giveaway would not be possible without the both of them :).
ill go for the metagross sorry wasn't checking.

Hey *Trev* I have a ton of hoenn pokemon and I like to help out in giveaways you want me to help your giveaway out with a few of my pokemon I can give them to you whenever you like and there full redis.
edit: by the way I look forward to destroying you in a battle in ORASXD

I do not need a Pokemon, but I would like to tell you that I am utterly offended by the fact that it appears that I am the only person who loves Mega Blaziken the most. He finally got the whole 'flames from his wrists' thing and I'm the only one who appreciates this smh

(Just kidding, good luck with the giveaway, Trev! As ever, your RNGs are gorgeous :D)

Hnnng that Metang. The incoming remakes will hopefully add more diversity to the present meta. From what I've seen on the ORAS OU ladder, lots of fast mons are randomly using scarf sets as the new threats are hard to stop without resorting to revenge killing, which is something I miss from HGSS and BW OU. F*ck Talonflame and Scarf Landorus-T, while they were fun at first I think the XY OU meta is now somewhat boring. Azumarill is less common too, thanks to Mega Metagross and Gunk Shot Greninja. Once Mega Mence, Slowbro and Greninja get suspected, as well as some trappers and maybe Mega Swampert, I'm sure there will be a more diverse and fun metagame for at least until a new gen arrives.

I would like an Altaria, please reply to me when you add me so I can add you! My friend code is 4484-8840-0813 and my IGN is Sarah

I can't wait for ORAS because Pokemon Sapphire was my first pokemon game and I spent way too much time playing it when I was young. It brought me a lot closer to my friends with the secret bases and contests and such. My favorite pokemon (Slowbro) is also getting a mega form :D

Since I didn't get a GBA for the longest time (my first was the SP variant), I didn't get into gen 3 until Emerald. I did go back to Sapphire, but since Emerald so outclassed it, it wasn't that fun. Now with the remakes coming out, I can be current with the game for once.
I'd love that Altaria
IGN: Cole
FC: 5129-0449-6843

I'm looking forward to oras, since although I started with first gen, yellow being my first game, I stepped away from Pokemon before gen 3 was released. I have yet to play through the original Ruby and Sapphire so it should be fun to play through the remakes with the updated engine and play styles. Also, mega Sceptile looks pretty awesome.

Would like Metang if it's still available.

Well seeing as it's been much longer than 4 days can I request a Metagross too?
Unfortunately not. Gotta end the giveaway. Might include it in a future giveaway, so lookout for that :)

I know I said this giveaway would last until ORAS came out, but alas I have become too busy. Anyone who still hasn't received their mon, VM me.

.com , could you please lock this thread :p?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)