Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep or toss?Hasty Yveltal been SRing 2 months(in luxury ball)was originally going for naive, so leaning towards toss

Yveltal - #717 (Hasty)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss?Hasty Yveltal been SRing 2 months(in luxury ball)was originally going for naive, so leaning towards toss

Yveltal - #717 (Hasty)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Toss. Keep going for hex flawless (or very close to it) imo.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a Calm nature Celebi with good Ivs if possible. I can trade:

-Vulpix 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest, Drought, Female
-Fletchling 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Gale Wings, Premier Ball, Male

Pokemon that I can breed:
(If you want one with 5 perfect IVs, it would take longer):

-Froakie H.A.
-Treecko H.A.
-Goomy H.A.
-Torchic H.A.
-Dratini H.A.
-Eevee H.A.
-Gible H.A.
-Drilbur H.A.
-Piplup H.A.
-Sableye H.A.
-Scyther Defog

I have POKERUS if you want Pokemons with it and have a Shiny Magikarp caught with chain fishing.

Last edited:
Which is better for Sudowoodo, breeding Curse/Defense Curl/Rollout/Endure on as egg moves since SR is an ORAS Tutor, or breeding SR on instead of some other egg move since most of them are gimmicky on an already gimmicky mon and tutoring=effort? And if the latter, which EM to drop?

Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 6 - 7 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31

Been SR'ing on Latios for about a day or two and came across this. Is 25 in Defense within the range of acceptable?

Edit: Tossed, either 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or bust.

Last edited:
Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 6 - 7 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31

Been SR'ing on Latios for about a day or two and came across this. Is 25 in Defense within the range of acceptable?

Edit: Tossed, either 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or bust.
Actually, I'd go for either Hasty or Naive, if I do Timid, I'd go HP fire or Bust, since it can't have defog(you can just RNG a shiny Timid one in HGSS)

Hi,
I looking for a female unaware wooper in a dive ball. I can trade a female HA Chespin in nest ball, or a female HA fennekin in a repeat ball.

Cool :) so i will do for you a perfect 5iv wooper without speed with relaxed nature and you will do for me a perfect nest ball ha chespin with impish nature and egg moves :)
I would prefer trade without doing the IV ( I prefer breed myself ). I already have and can give you a 4Iv Impish HA chespin.
Your wooper have unaware ?

I would prefer trade without doing the IV ( I prefer breed myself ). I already have and can give you a 4Iv Impish HA chespin.
Your wooper have unaware ?
Yes my woopers have unware.
So you want a female spitback? I can do that but if the chespin will be male and 4iv it will not help me much.. can you do it perfect? And i will try to put some egg moves on the wooper?

Yes my woopers have unware.
So you want a female spitback? I can do that but if the chespin will be male and 4iv it will not help me much.. can you do it perfect? And i will try to put some egg moves on the wooper?
Yes please. The chespin is a female. For the egg moves on the wooper i don't really care :)

I'm looking for a very specific Zapdos! 31/0/30/31/31/31 Bold KB non-shiny

I have some Battle Ready mons, 5/6IVs, shinies, just PM me and hopefully we can work out a trade!

Looking for someone who can regularly check ESVs for me, since I am now gonna go on a huge breeding spree for shinies with parents I have collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)