Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I have a little question.. I have a breeding timemachine which will give me always 31/31/31/00/31/31 or 6IV flawless. Lets say I wanna use it for breeding a munchlanx with selfdestruct since snorlax doesn't get that move as an eggmove. Can I softreset for a nature or will it always be the same one?

Hello!

I have a little question.. I have a breeding timemachine which will give me always 31/31/31/00/31/31 or 6IV flawless. Lets say I wanna use it for breeding a munchlanx with selfdestruct since snorlax doesn't get that move as an eggmove. Can I softreset for a nature or will it always be the same one?
Iirc it will always be the same.

alright I still feel like doing 1 last softreset before the year is over and i decided it will be uxie. what nature should I aim for on uxies page of smogon are 3 sets with a different natures so I cant decide.

also what ball would be best im affraid its ultraball but I hope there is an better option to think about

Anyone have a HA skrelp? Im looking for a 4-5 iv with egg moves. I can trade my flawless HA shellder with icicle spear, rock throw, and rapid spin for it. and if its shiny, i can do a 2 for 1 with a shiny taillow. Hardy nature, guts, 6 IVS. No egg moves on it though

do i keep or toss this cresselia:
31/30/31/31/28/4 bold nature hp bug
im thinking the attack is too high?
Toss, maybe keep if the Attack and Speed were switched. TBH, you got to have really high expectations when SRing Cresselia now with all the great SRs already out there.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could supply me with this hitmonlee:

Hitmonlee@liechi berry
>naive/hasty nature
>0 iv's in hit points, defense, and special defense
>unburden ability
>egg move bullet punch

In case you're wondering, I'm planning on using it to wreck faces on battle spot. Its moveset will be:
Endure
Reversal
Knock off
Bullet punch
...yeah. That'll be fun!

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
looking for a spitback brave timburr with mach punch + wide guard , genders/ivs don't matter
I will be having one in a few days, male with 31/31/31/00/31/00. You can have it for free if you still need it in a few days.

What are other ball suggestions for non shiny Cresselia besides Heal Ball? Totally into non shiny Cresselia right now. XD

I will be having one in a few days, male with 31/31/31/00/31/00. You can have it for free if you still need it in a few days.

What are other ball suggestions for non shiny Cresselia besides Heal Ball? Totally into non shiny Cresselia right now. XD
I will tell you in the next few days if i still need it, thank you :)

Master is about the only other fit, since it's purple...ish.

Dive maybe? Nothing quite better than Heal Ball on that thing. At least Dive is a nicer looking Ball in general I guess.

So pupitar has 98 attack and obviously a tyranitar is much stronger. When I evolve pupitar what will happen to tyraitars stats??? Will they increase rapidly, get a bonus or what. Because I'm worried I will have a tyranitar with 100 attack in online play and that's just terrible...

So pupitar has 98 attack and obviously a tyranitar is much stronger. When I evolve pupitar what will happen to tyraitars stats??? Will they increase rapidly, get a bonus or what. Because I'm worried I will have a tyranitar with 100 attack in online play and that's just terrible...
yes it will increase rapidly

Tyrannitar's Attack will immediately look much different than Pupitar, along with its other stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)