Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
has anyone had an item disappear on them? i was walking around finding shards, took my focus sash off of my abra, and now its gone! HEEEEELP

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
has anyone had an item disappear on them? i was walking around finding shards, took my focus sash off of my abra, and now its gone! HEEEEELP
Did you check the Pokémon in your PC? Or the other Pokémon in your team? Or all the way through your bag?

Unless you traded the Pokémon that was holding it away, items don't just disappear (and even then, they haven't disappeared).

How is this Latios?

timid 31/31/30/30/31/31

Is a 31 in attack a significantly bad thing?
Keep, congrats :).

Ok, so, because we all know Serebii is vague and nearly useless...
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

According to that I need 3 pokemon with max EVs to battle with Terrakion; my date is a Tuesday. I have 4 fully EV'd pokemon at level 100, and it simply does nothing but say " a mysterious ring is floating in the air" when I click the portal on Pathless Plain.
Beaten the whole plot, Delta Episode, etc. What exactly am I missing / need to do here?

According to that I need 3 pokemon with max EVs to battle with Terrakion; my date is a Tuesday. I have 4 fully EV'd pokemon at level 100, and it simply does nothing but say " a mysterious ring is floating in the air" when I click the portal on Pathless Plain.
Beaten the whole plot, Delta Episode, etc. What exactly am I missing / need to do here?
Did you alter the date to make it tuesday...?

Have you changed the time on your 3DS at all recently? If you have, you'll be locked out of time-related events for 24 hours.

Have you changed the time on your 3DS at all recently? If you have, you'll be locked out of time-related events for 24 hours.
Yep, just changed it from Monday to Tuesday, that'd be why. So basically... we can't touch our clocks and I seriously have to wait until 5PM tommorow (after setting my date back to the current irl date) to have a 7 hour window to capture Terrakion. Do they have to be dicks? ._.

Can also add that if you use the cart on a different 3ds it counts against you as well
And there goes my idea of using my old 3DS too.

This will make the Johto beasts so much fun to catch. At least I get a whole day for the musketeers, instead of a 20 min window every hour (Not using masterballs = will take at least 20 mins to capture and find out its a Gentle pile of shit = 1 try / hour). >_>

But thank you guys. :3

Yep, just changed it from Monday to Tuesday, that'd be why. So basically... we can't touch our clocks and I seriously have to wait until 5PM tommorow (after setting my date back to the current irl date) to have a 7 hour window to capture Terrakion. Do they have to be dicks? ._.

And there goes my idea of using my old 3DS too.

This will make the Johto beasts so much fun to catch. At least I get a whole day for the musketeers, instead of a 20 min window every hour (Not using masterballs = will take at least 20 mins to capture and find out its a Gentle pile of shit = 1 try / hour). >_>

But thank you guys. :3
If you save on the island at say..12:44 it will be suicune everytime you reset till you leave the island...so.....there's that? :/

If you save on the island at say..12:44 it will be suicune everytime you reset till you leave the island...so.....there's that? :/
Oh, it won't change to Entei/Raikou unless I leave the island? Ok, that I can deal with. I thought it would check clock -> spawn every time I clicked on it.
If it just stays on Suicune if I save at 12:45 then I can abuse it pretty much as long as I want, that's much better than I thought :P

Looking for HA Mudkip and HA Pidgey with Defog, IVs and Natures dont matter :)
right now I only have XY stuff to trade, so pls, cmt and see if theres something you like!

Nah pretty sure it stays the same like the lake trio. I saved on the island 3 or 4 days ago and am still resetting uxie
OK cool. I gotta do the Lake trio sometime too (Johto beasts and lake trio are personal faves) so that's good to know.

right now I only have XY stuff to trade, so pls, cmt and see if theres something you like!
Bah, my Pidgey has Defog but doesn't have the HA (because Level Ball), sorry. :/

Would you happen to be able to get me a female HA Charmander in a Timer Ball? I have both of these I could breed you.

Im currently SRing Event Serperior what natures would you recommend besides Timid or Calm. Which ones would still work for it?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Did you check the Pokémon in your PC? Or the other Pokémon in your team? Or all the way through your bag?

Unless you traded the Pokémon that was holding it away, items don't just disappear (and even then, they haven't disappeared).

Keep, congrats :).

checked everywhere. its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)