Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh...does anyone have a TSV of 2638? I looked on the thread list and on reddit, but...I dunno, maybe someone has it here? I'm kind of out of places to look. Thanks!

EDIT: ok, now I've actually exhausted all resources by now. Reddit doesn't have it, google doesn't have it, smogon doesn't have it (or at least, the list doesn't). I really have no idea how to go about doing this.
Have you checked GameFAQS yet? I believe they have a TSV list as well.

Mrs. Mime you didn't look hard enough if you check .coms link there is a larger list with TSV's of current users and there is a user that has your egg give me second.
edit: oh crap Razgriz644 is the username but he hasn't been online for months:/ if you check the link in my signature that may help.

31/odd/31/31/31/0

Ok, admittedly it's not super hard...but still.
That's actually relatively easy to breed for if both parents are 31/x/31/31/31/0, ~ 1 in 12 odds (less if you also need a Hidden Ability), and if you use battle videos or get other people to check ESVs you can confirm the spread with just IV+Hidden Power checkers.

Mrs. Mime you didn't look hard enough if you check .coms link there is a larger list with TSV's of current users and there is a user that has your egg give me second.
edit: oh crap Razgriz644 is the username but he hasn't been online for months:/ if you check the link in my signature that may help.
Um...not to sound like an idiot, but..what link?

EDIT: Japanese everywhere...AHHHHH

Um...not to sound like an idiot, but..what link?

EDIT: Japanese everywhere...AHHHHH
yeah the drawback to this is well you need to have an idea how to use japanese:/ Don't want to sound rude but I know other people have said this so I'm sure you will be delighted to here this as well. In all honesty you should breed for more eggs. I think in general when getting eggs checked for egg shiny values you should have no less then 5 eggs checked or in egg form. I would be patient though I just got an onix egg hatched today that I have had for several months and actually I have had that thing since my second thread and I'm already on my like 5th thread.

yeah the drawback to this is well you need to have an idea how to use japanese:/ Don't want to sound rude but I know other people have said this so I'm sure you will be delighted to here this as well. In all honesty you should breed for more eggs. I think in general when getting eggs checked for egg shiny values you should have no less then 5 eggs checked or in egg form. I would be patient though I just got an onix egg hatched today that I have had for several months and actually I have had that thing since my second thread and I'm already on my like 5th thread.
Thanks for your input! I've just started breeding new eggs.

Is it possible to dexnav a Kakuna that evolves into HA Beedrill? If it is, will dexnav shows the usual exclamation mark besides the ability?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, Kakuna doesn't have any HA, so I am afraid that the one we dexnav in SZ can't evolve to HA Beedrill. I've been chaining Kakunas too, but I haven't had any luck with HA.
Hidden Ability is a bit-flag, not just the actual ability. Once you start DexNaving Kakuna, you have a chance to get HA flag (will evolve to Beedrill with HA, or give HA Weedle babies). Unfortunately it doesn't give an exclamation point over the ability though, so you need to catch a bunch and evolve them to check.

Last edited:
Hidden Ability is a bit-flag, not just the actual ability. Once you start DexNaving Kakuna, you have a chance to get HA flag (will evolve to Beedrill with HA, or give HA Weedle babies. Unfortunately it doesn't give an exclamation point over the ability though, so you need to catch a bunch and evolve them to check.
Well that's a pain, thanks for the info, though!

Keep or toss?
Bold Cresselia:
30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 31 / 22, 23 / 0, 1
Kinda worried about that SpDef...

Also, keep or toss this Cress?
28, 29 / 6, 7 / 31 / 24, 25 / 30, 31 / 30, 31
(Bold)
On the verge of keep.
I'd probably keep that if its for personal use. If it is for trading there are several flawless ones people have so I would toss if you want to trade it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)