Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatran - #485 (Timid) Female (♀): 31 / 0 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31

Just one more point in defense and it would be perfect. Getting these one or two points off a stat really bugs the hell at times regardless if they only make a ~1% difference. Is it worth keeping or should I keep on trucking for 31/e/30 or 31/31/31/31?

Last edited:

Just one more point in defense and it would be perfect. Getting these one or two points off a stat really bugs the hell at times regardless if they only make a ~1% difference. Is it worth keeping or should I keep on trucking for 31/e/30 or 31/31/31/31?
I'd keep regardless, but if you can back it up, that's a no-brainer. Nice work!

Just one more point in defense and it would be perfect. This really love giving me speed ties and/or low speed rolls for some damn reason.
Looks like 29 is an unlucky number for you, lol first the palkia and now this

I'd keep regardless, but if you can back it up, that's a no-brainer. Nice work!
Now that you mention it, I think I do have a backup of my save from just before battling Heatran. Hopefully I had the insight to do such that.

Looks like 29 is an unlucky number for you, lol first the palkia and now this
Yeah it's starting to become a recurring theme with my soft-resets. I just wish the 29 would fixate itself into a stat that I don't need.

That my preference though.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Magmar - I already have the Magmarizer and just need to trade Magmar to someone and have them trade it back to me. Im also LF a Shiny Stone if anyone has one.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Magmar - I already have the Magmarizer and just need to trade Magmar to someone and have them trade it back to me. Im also LF a Shiny Stone if anyone has one.
I can do this. I'll add you now and hop online. I'll double-check on the shiny stone, but I'm pretty sure I have a spare

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone have spitbacks of female HA Foongus in Heal Ball, and a HA Kangaskhan in Luxury Ball? Nature/IVs are irrelevant, but bonus points if the Kanga has Double-edge

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LF: (must be ORAS originated)
Timid Thundurus: 31/(even)/30/31/31/31
Timid Raikou: 31/(even)/30/31/31/31
Modest Heatran: 31/x/31/31/31/31

FT:
Calm Cresselia: 31/8/31/31/31/31 in master ball
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd...._=1431948284_7858db4c8b37edc853f4f986adc53272

Now that I was able to capture my own ORAS legend, I didn't feel it was quite enough to reopen my trade thread since I only had specific wants for VGC legends that must be caught in 6th generation and have the pentagon symbol.

Cool! Will you be around in about 30 mins? Gotta run a quick errand. I'll pm you in a bit
I will.

Just checked and I have a 5IV Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan, with 4 egg moves including Double-Edge, in a Luxury Ball, that you can have. You'll need Heart Scales to reteach the egg moves, though.
Also got one female Sassy Regenerator Foongus in a Heal Ball, but it's 6IV and I'm not giving that one away, so I would have to breed a spitback first.

Last edited:
I will.

Just checked and I have a 5IV Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan, with 4 egg moves including Double-Edge, in a Luxury Ball, that you can have. You'll need Heart Scales to reteach the egg moves, though.
Also got one female Sassy Regenerator Foongus in a Heal Ball, but it's 6IV and I'm not giving that one away, so I would have to breed a spitback first.
Scrappy isn't Kangaskhan's Hidden Ability.

Cool! Will you be around in about 30 mins? Gotta run a quick errand. I'll pm you in a bit
If you can use .ekx send me a PM, I have a cloned Lux Inner Focus Kang, but I'm SRing Xerneas and it's currently on a backed up save.

Scrappy isn't Kangaskhan's Hidden Ability.

If you can use .ekx send me a PM, I have a cloned Lux Inner Focus Kang, but I'm SRing Xerneas and it's currently on a backed up save.
You are right. Never met someone who wanted Inner Focus > Scrappy, but whatever. You can still have the Foongus, Xen. =D

Does anyone have the Elegant Vivillon pattern/can breed one?

I've looked around here and Reddit and I can't find one :(.

Willing to provide parents, will take a clone if you can't breed it yourself but still have one.

CMT.?

Does anyone have the Elegant Vivillon pattern/can breed one?

I've looked around here and Reddit and I can't find one :(.

Willing to provide parents, will take a clone if you can't breed it yourself but still have one.

CMT.?
I think I might have... Not certain though. Do you need IVs and nature or just pattern?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
You are right. Never met someone who wanted Inner Focus > Scrappy, but whatever. You can still have the Foongus, Xen. =D
Gonna use it in VGC w/ Khan paired with Hydreigon as an extra buffer against opposing Fake Outs, to help Hydreigon nuke stuff w/ my own Khan Fake Out support (most ghosts are threatened by Hydra anyway.) It sounds better for my team in theory, but I guess I'll find out if it works better in practice.

I honestly have no clue what a .ekx file is. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)