Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

swinn715 take Anger the Numel.

Anger is, well, angry! But he doesn't want to show it, so he refuses to battle.

* You cannot use Anger in battle at all unless you are fighting Norman. Thus, all XP must come from the EXP Share.
* Solo Norman to evolve into Camerupt. After defeating Norman, Anger realizes he cannot keep all that anger bottled up.

Once Anger evolves into Camerupt, he releases all that pent-up anger. All restrictions from the Numel stage are now gone, but there are new restrictions.

* You cannot switch out Anger; like the Game of Thrones, it's win or die. (Well, win or faint in this case, as this is not a Nuzlocke.)
* Pick up the Cameruptite in the Team Magma Hideout, and solo Courtney in the same Hideout. HOWEVER, Anger cannot use the Cameruptite until he realizes that his new extreme is just as bad. To do so, solo Groudon.

After soloing Groudon, all previous restrictions are gone, replaced with two new restrictions:

* Anger must always hold the Cameruptite.
* The only Pokemon in your party that are allowed to Mega Evolve are Anger, Groudon (if you end up using it), and Rayquaza (if you do the Delta Episode).
Cameruptite is Delta Episode only even in OR

Also to prevent this from being a one-liner, swinn715, take Bouncy the Spoink.

Bouncy is very, well, bouncy, and must continue doing it to survive. Bouncy was once attacked by a Seviper and has a constant fear of both not bouncing and Poison-types as a result of the encounter. As such, never battle a Poison-type unless you are the last Pokémon in the party, and never evolve into Grumpig, as that would mean stopping bouncing (Eviolite is allowed). Learn Bounce ASAP, never forget it, and use it to start off every battle. Finally, solo Glacia.

To recap:
-Capture Spoink on Jagged Pass
-Never battle a Poison-type unless last unfainted party member
-Never evolve
-Lead every battle with Bounce
-Solo Glacia

EDIT: Just realized Bounce was level 50 (wtf) so I guess that makes it easier on you until really like E4

Last edited:
Cameruptite is Delta Episode only even in OR

Also to prevent this from being a one-liner, swinn715, take Bouncy the Spoink.

Bouncy is very, well, bouncy, and must continue doing it to survive. Bouncy was once attacked by a Seviper and has a constant fear of both not bouncing and Poison-types as a result of the encounter. As such, never battle a Poison-type unless you are the last Pokémon in the party, and never evolve into Grumpig, as that would mean stopping bouncing (Eviolite is allowed). Learn Bounce ASAP, never forget it, and use it to start off every battle. Finally, solo Glacia.

To recap:
-Capture Spoink on Jagged Pass
-Never battle a Poison-type unless last unfainted party member
-Never evolve
-Lead every battle with Bounce
-Solo Glacia

EDIT: Just realized Bounce was level 50 (wtf) so I guess that makes it easier on you until really like E4
All right, I edited the post to remove Cameruptite references.

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Well, I'll accept submissions for a Scramble.
Version: LeafGreen
Dfficulty: Medium-Hard
Notes: Let's limit the number of HMS, don't overload the Pokemon with them. But, be sure to give me a team that can use all the HMs, I guess.

1-
8-BIT Luster take NonMagic the Abra. He really doesn't get why his line is named after that stupid "magic" chant and wants to prove that he isn't a magician. You may never ever use any move that is of a special type that is also a status move (i.e. Teleport). Evolve into Kadabra whenever. As a Kadabra, his powers are growing, so people are amazed every time he uses a special move. He then thinks,"Ok if you are amazed watch this!" Now, you may not ever again use a move with a power below 80. Solo Blaine to evolve into Alakazam. Now, he is at the last line of the "magical" chant. He wishes to put on a full display. Solo Giovanni and 2 of Gary's Pokemon.

edit: if not, then i'll think of another one

2-
8-BIT Luster take Train Pigeon the Pidgey. (Yes, I know that's more than 10 letters; how it is abbreviated is up to you.)

This Pidgey is based on an actual pigeon that would always be in a train station.

* Train Pigeon may not ever fight any Water-type or Ice-type Pokemon, including dual-types. (He doesn't want to get cold or wet!)
* Solo Surge to evolve into Pidgeotto. (Surge would try to kick the Pidgey out of the train station)
* Solo all trainers in both the Fighting Dojo and the Saffron Gym, including Sabrina, and the Giovanni fight in Silph Co., to evolve into Pidgeot. For extra challenge, if you want, have Train Pigeon solo all the trainers in Silph Co. as well. (Saffron is where the train station is in GSC/HGSS)
* Oh, and Train Pigeon must be your Flyer. Because why not?

3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Last edited:
Well, I'll accept submissions for a Scramble.
Version: LeafGreen
Dfficulty: Medium-Hard
Notes: Let's limit the number of HMS, don't overload the Pokemon with them. But, be sure to give me a team that can use all the HMs, I guess.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
Take Mole the Sandshrew.

Now, if you on't knowm, 'Mole' means guacamole, so Mole thinks he is guacamole. He must be the very best guacamole, so he must fight all Pokemon that are green according to the Pokedex. Since he is a natural product, he will only heal through Pokemon Centers and natural items (berries)

Not only that, but he, thinking he is a vegetable product, is against all forms of meat! Thus, he must defeat all Pokemon that look like edible animals in the real world (cut off the 'edibe' list at whatever is it that only Bear Grylls will eat)

To make this a little tougher, the key to making great guacamole is to mix and cut the ingredients well. Thus, he must always have Rapid Spin and Cut in his moveset all the time.

Finally, to pass his 'vegetable test' (i.e. to evolve), he must solo Erika. Without healing

Good luck!
I need to stop smoking weed while reading Smogon lol

8-BIT Luster take Train Pigeon the Pidgey. (Yes, I know that's more than 10 letters; how it is abbreviated is up to you.)

This Pidgey is based on an actual pigeon that would always be in a train station.

* Train Pigeon may not ever fight any Water-type or Ice-type Pokemon, including dual-types. (He doesn't want to get cold or wet!)
* Solo Surge to evolve into Pidgeotto. (Surge would try to kick the Pidgey out of the train station)
* Solo all trainers in both the Fighting Dojo and the Saffron Gym, including Sabrina, and the Giovanni fight in Silph Co., to evolve into Pidgeot. For extra challenge, if you want, have Train Pigeon solo all the trainers in Silph Co. as well. (Saffron is where the train station is in GSC/HGSS)

Last edited:
Can you trade? If so, take:

8-BIT Luster take NonMagic the Abra. He really doesn't get why his line is named after that stupid "magic" chant and wants to prove that he isn't a magician. You may never ever use any move that is of a special type that is also a status move (i.e. Teleport). Evolve into Kadabra whenever. As a Kadabra, his powers are growing, so people are amazed every time he uses a special move. He then thinks,"Ok if you are amazed watch this!" Now, you may not ever again use a move with a power below 80. Solo Blaine to evolve into Alakazam. Now, he is at the last line of the "magical" chant. He wishes to put on a full display. Solo Giovanni and 2 of Gary's Pokemon.

Thanks for the challenges PSduckie and Phione! I love the Numel. I am unsure about the spoink Mostly due to soloing Glacia and her hail team with crunch.
Rules: No trading except for trade evolutions, and I do not want to use the regional startes.
Other than that any Pokemon and challenge is welcome. Backstory Is appreciated.
Pokemon chosen:
Numel named Anger (May only fight Norman, must solo norman to evolve. Once evolved, can not switch and must solo Courtney in the Team magma Hideout and Groudon To remove Restrictions)
Cosplay Pikachu (Needs a challenge and a name)
Makuhita named Tabitha (Must solo all 3 Tabitha fights to evolve)
Spheal named Polar Seal (Must solo 5 wild lanturn to evolve into Sealio, and must solo every trainer in the 8th gym to evolve again)
Spoink Named Bouncy (Never battle a Poison-type unless last unfainted party member, Never evolve, Lead every battle with Bounce, and lead vs Glacia)

Last edited:

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable

Can you trade? If so, take:

both done

Ok, hit me with a challenge!

Version-White
Difficulty-Medium Hard (first one, don't want to kill myself)
Cannot trade

Ok, hit me with your best shot!

Pokemon so far:

Expired the Trubbish.

* Expired may only ever use Poison-type moves.
* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.

Last edited:
Ok guys I am requesting a special type of Scramble. It will be a super hard solo run scramblocke, with a kitten pokemon (skitty, purrloin, is shinx a cat? XD).

Rules:
Any game, as long as it has a cat based pokemon.
Super hard
Solo run
I will accept the first person to answer.
I have Soulsilver, White 2, Platinum, and X available.
If my solo-er dies, I add 1 to my "death count".
If X is chosen I'll go to the first elite 4 battle.
If Soulsilver is chosen, I'll go till Red.
If White 2 is chosen, I'll go to the second elite 4 battle.

Ok guys I am requesting a special type of Scramble. It will be a super hard solo run scramblocke, with a kitten pokemon (skitty, purrloin, is shinx a cat? XD).

Rules:
Any game, as long as it has a cat based pokemon.
Super hard
Solo run
I will accept the first person to answer.
I have Soulsilver, White 2, Platinum, and X available.
If my solo-er dies, I add 1 to my "death count".
If X is chosen I'll go to the first elite 4 battle.
If Soulsilver is chosen, I'll go till Red.
If White 2 is chosen, I'll go to the second elite 4 battle.
Meowth, Persian, Mew, Mewtwo, Espeon, Raikou, Skitty, Delcatty, Absol, Glameow, Purugly, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Purrloin, Liepard, Litleo, Pyroar, Espurr, and Meowstick are all your options. Seems fun, especially since you have access to one mega (or three if you want to count Mewtwo)

Ok, hit me with a challenge!

Version-White
Difficulty-Medium Hard (first one, don't want to kill myself)
Cannot trade

Ok, hit me with your best shot!

Pokemon so far:

Expired the Trubbish.

* Expired may only ever use Poison-type moves.
* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.
Would like a maximum of 10 pokemon, to be specific.

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Take Mole the Sandshrew.

Now, if you on't knowm, 'Mole' means guacamole, so Mole thinks he is guacamole. He must be the very best guacamole, so he must fight all Pokemon that are green according to the Pokedex. Since he is a natural product, he will only heal through Pokemon Centers and natural items (berries)

Not only that, but he, thinking he is a vegetable product, is against all forms of meat! Thus, he must defeat all Pokemon that look like edible animals in the real world (cut off the 'edibe' list at whatever is it that only Bear Grylls will eat)

To make this a little tougher, the key to making great guacamole is to mix and cut the ingredients well. Thus, he must always have Rapid Spin and Cut in his moveset all the time.

Finally, to pass his 'vegetable test' (i.e. to evolve), he must solo Erika. Without healing

Good luck!
I need to stop smoking weed while reading Smogon lol
What would you define as edible animals? Like birds and fish?

Kittttten take Psi the Espurr. Psi is very focused on perfecting their mind powers. This includes both damage and support. Beat two gyms with only one damaging Psychic-type attack, and defeat a Team Flare Scientist using no attacking moves to evolve.

Once you evolve Psi, whether Psi is male or female determines its path. If male, he must have three non-attacking moves and solo both Wulfric and Siebolds without using the one attack. If female, use brute force to crush things by soloing Wulfric with STAB only and Drasna only with resisted hits. Oh, and no re-catches for a new gender.

You did ask for hrd.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Damn I totes left my w2 run to stagnate...now I forgot some details of it x.x

White 2
Medium Difficulty
4 Mons
No trading

Pls no things that require obsessive tracking; some solos are alright, but nothing too crazy

EDIT: Would like a good fun earlygame mon fo sho

Ullar take Sassy the Purrloin. She is basically your stereotypical American who "don't need no man" and is "in-duh-pen-dunt" etc. etc.. She also looks cute from the outside, but has a black heart, so use her carefully:
  • Must be female.
  • Sassy doesn't want any males on her team because they are toxic, so you are not allowed to catch any males. However, if another challenge's flavour calls specifically for a male Pokémon, their challenge takes precedence.
  • Every time Sassy knocks an opponent into red but doesn't KO them, she must switch out, as she doesn't actually want to see you win the fight. She just takes part for the fun of it all.
  • She cannot take part in any double or triple battles as she is too in-duh-pen-dunt for that. In rotation battles you cannot switch her out from the lead slot, and if she is not in the lead slot at the start of the battle but is part of your active team, she must get to the lead slot as quickly as possible.
  • Sassy also enjoys taking part in bitch fights, in which she uses her super sharp nails to cut others and her voice to taunt her competition. Purrloin may only use these moves:
Level Up:
  • Scratch
  • Growl
  • Fury Swipes
  • Torment
  • Fake Out (she's not afraid to play rough)
  • Hone Claws
  • Slash
  • Captivate (she's irresistible of course)
  • Night Slash
TMs/HMs:
  • Snatch
  • Taunt
  • Frustration
  • Aerial Ace
  • Attract
  • Thief
  • Round
  • Echoed Voice
  • Shadow Claw
  • Swagger (she got too much swagger for her own good)
  • Snarl
  • Cut
Tutor Moves:
  • Covet
  • Foul Play
  • Hyper Voice
  • Knock Off
  • Sleep Talk
  • Snore
  • Spite
  • Trick
  • Finally, Sassy is an avid smoker, and must switch in and beat any Fire-Type Pokémon you encounter, wild or otherwise.
Good luck! Let me know if this is too easy; I haven't made a challenge in a while and I generally never made them for medium challenge runs.

So Jimera0 gave me a scrmablemon over OI Plays, I trasncribed it and here it is!

Jimera0 said:
Grimer named Sick Filth
Drops Sick Filth everywhere
Must use only Ground/Poison moves, as well as Screech due to dealing out sick grimes by screeching
No solos, have fun~~~
Ullar
Your new friend is going to be a deerling! Name it according to what seasonal form it is in upon capture.

Since plantlife dies during the fall and winter, if your deerling is in those seasonal forms, it cannot use grass type attacking or status moves, since those would require fresh foliage. In contrast, in the spring and summer deerling is so excited about the new growth that it will only use grass type attacking moves (you can still use any type of status move).

To evolve into sawsbuck, deerling must solo Clay during fall or winter, when the ground is barren, and then move into spring and with the new growth it will evolve. (you can mess with the time settings for this if you're in really the wrong month)

Sawsbuck must be used to ko at least one pokemon from every member of the elite four, because seasons and the number four or some other junky flavor reason I dunno.

This is my first time giving a scramblemon, lemme know if this is too easy or hard or sucks or something.

Ullar
Take this one un-nicknamed, depressing Solosis.
As a lonely bookworm, this Solosis is interested in gaining new knowledge all the time. Every time it would learn a level-up move, you must make room for it. Solosis can never lose it's most recent level-up move.
This un-nicked Solosis has very poor self-esteem as well due to its lack of a name, how will it ever get stronger? In order to evolve it, it must solo Skyla's Skarmory. Then, as a Duosion, it must solo Marlon's Jellicent to evolve again.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ullar take Sassy the Purrloin. She is basically your stereotypical American who "don't need no man" and is "in-duh-pen-dunt" etc. etc.. She also looks cute from the outside, but has a black heart, so use her carefully:
  • Must be female.
  • Sassy doesn't want any males on her team because they are toxic, so you are not allowed to catch any males. However, if another challenge's flavour calls specifically for a male Pokémon, their challenge takes precedence.
  • Every time Sassy knocks an opponent into red but doesn't KO them, she must switch out, as she doesn't actually want to see you win the fight. She just takes part for the fun of it all.
  • She cannot take part in any double or triple battles as she is too in-duh-pen-dunt for that. In rotation battles you cannot switch her out from the lead slot, and if she is not in the lead slot at the start of the battle but is part of your active team, she must get to the lead slot as quickly as possible.
  • Sassy also enjoys taking part in bitch fights, in which she uses her super sharp nails to cut others and her voice to taunt her competition. Purrloin may only use these moves:
Level Up:
  • Scratch
  • Growl
  • Fury Swipes
  • Torment
  • Fake Out (she's not afraid to play rough)
  • Hone Claws
  • Slash
  • Captivate (she's irresistible of course)
  • Night Slash
TMs/HMs:
  • Snatch
  • Taunt
  • Frustration
  • Aerial Ace
  • Attract
  • Thief
  • Round
  • Echoed Voice
  • Shadow Claw
  • Swagger (she got too much swagger for her own good)
  • Snarl
  • Cut
Tutor Moves:
  • Covet
  • Foul Play
  • Hyper Voice
  • Knock Off
  • Sleep Talk
  • Snore
  • Spite
  • Trick
  • Finally, Sassy is an avid smoker, and must switch in and beat any Fire-Type Pokémon you encounter, wild or otherwise.
Good luck! Let me know if this is too easy; I haven't made a challenge in a while and I generally never made them for medium challenge runs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)