Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hitmonleet imma give you one. This is my first one, so tell me if it stinks. XD

CoolStoryBrobat the Zubat. (if the name doesn't fit, type CoolStory or something along those lines.)

Now, this Zubat heard how you had a ghastly with a Smogon addiction, and sees this as a personal challenge. As Haunter gets stronger, Zubat realizes that he too must impersonate a Smogon official as well. He however wants to pose as a fair challenge for Haunter, so he impersonates him in many ways as well. After defeating other haunters, he realizes that he does not have as much enmity for Haunter than he thought, and makes up for his past aggressiveness by supporting Haunter in all of his future endeavors, even putting his life on the line. However, now that he is fiercely loyal to Haunter, he must protect Haunter from all of the impostors.

To summarize:

-Must catch CoolStory after Haunter.
-Must stay within 5 levels of Haunter, so as to pose a fair challenge.
-To also pose a fair challenge, he must have the same amount of physical, special, and status moves as Haunter.
-Must solo Morty's other Haunter to evolve.
-Unless it interferes with Haunter's rules, CoolStory must "protect" Haunter from all other ghost types and solo them (after Morty).
-If Haunter's number is under 75, you can sacrifice CoolStory to keep him.
-Must solo Karen's Gengar to evolve to Crobat
Hey let's all give him smogon staff impersonation Pokes

Ooh, thanks. Now...

Here's your gastly: Haunter the gastly. You know haunter on smogon? this gastly wants to be just like him. So, he wants to be as godly as possible. A god is really muscular. So, count the damage he sustains until Bugsy. After Bugsy, he realizes gods have superpowers. So, he decides to perfect his special attacks. Count the number of special attacks he uses until Morty. During the Morty fight, solo one of his haunter. There can only be one(besides him). A god prevents disorder. Solo all the wild Pokemon that you unintentionally encounter (i.e. when not grinding) until Pryce. Count all of those. When you beat Pryce, haunter is unhappy with the people not praising him. Solo as many trainer Pokemon as you can until Victory Road. Count all of those. Now, add all the numbers up. If it is less than 75, you can not use Haunter for the rest of your run. If over 75, haunter now has no restrictions. If exactly 75, I will design you a custom Mega Evolution of your choice (like a Mega Skarmory, for example)

CoolStoryBrobat the Zubat. (if the name doesn't fit, type CoolStory or something along those lines.)

Now, this Zubat heard how you had a ghastly with a Smogon addiction, and sees this as a personal challenge. As Haunter gets stronger, Zubat realizes that he too must impersonate a Smogon official as well. He however wants to pose as a fair challenge for Haunter, so he impersonates him in many ways as well. After defeating other haunters, he realizes that he does not have as much enmity for Haunter than he thought, and makes up for his past aggressiveness by supporting Haunter in all of his future endeavors, even putting his life on the line. However, now that he is fiercely loyal to Haunter, he must protect Haunter from all of the impostors.

To summarize:

-To also pose a fair challenge, he must have the same amount of physical, special, and status moves as Haunter.
-Unless it interferes with Haunter's rules, CoolStory must "protect" Haunter from all other ghost types and solo them (after Morty).

Also, guys, I'm going to request you all give me staff impersonations. It would be cool to have a theme for this.

Last edited:
Ooh, thanks. Now...

Here's your gastly: Haunter the gastly. You know haunter on smogon? this gastly wants to be just like him. So, he wants to be as godly as possible. A god is really muscular. So, count the damage he sustains until Bugsy. After Bugsy, he realizes gods have superpowers. So, he decides to perfect his special attacks. Count the number of special attacks he uses until Morty. During the Morty fight, solo one of his haunter. There can only be one(besides him). A god prevents disorder. Solo all the wild Pokemon that you unintentionally encounter (i.e. when not grinding) until Pryce. Count all of those. When you beat Pryce, haunter is unhappy with the people not praising him. Solo as many trainer Pokemon as you can until Victory Road. Count all of those. Now, add all the numbers up. If it is less than 75, you can not use Haunter for the rest of your run. If over 75, haunter now has no restrictions. If exactly 75, I will design you a custom Mega Evolution of your choice (like a Mega Skarmory, for example)

To summarize:

Cyndaquil needs to be Antar

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I've given people a few Scrambles, so now I think that I will do one!
Heartgold, I can't trade, I would prefer something medium-hard, and nothing tedious, please. Also, I would like it if I could use a gastly this time, since I never really used it much.

ItsARandom the Chikorita. ItsARandom does not approve of all these other staff imitators and will not switch out of battle once in battle. Except for a Ground-type because he approves of them. He also refuses to deal damage to Ground-types because they are his friends. He also must solo Whitney and Clair because he does not trust those idiot partners of his to put up a remote fight against such difficult gym leaders.

Have fun.

Its_A_Random ABSOLUTELY ACCEPTED! Thanks! Only 3 more pokemon!

To summarize:

ItsARandom the Chikorita. ItsARandom does not approve of all these other staff imitators and will not switch out of battle once in battle. Except for a Ground-type because he approves of them. He also refuses to deal damage to Ground-types because they are his friends. He also must solo Whitney and Clair because he does not trust those idiot partners of his to put up a remote fight against such difficult gym leaders.

Have fun.

Also, I WILL be doing all of Kanto, along with the Red fight. I would like all six pokemon before the first e4 fight however.

Okay, I'm going to start my very first Scramble Challenge Challange of Pokemon X!

Here are a few personal rules:

1. No profanity, please.
2. This is my first Scramble Challenge, so please try to not make the restrictions ridiculous.
3. I cannot trade!

Otherwise, have fun coming up with interesting Pokemon!

· Solos all Pokemon that are weak to fire
· Solos Calem/Serena’s starter
· When evolves into Frogadier, must take on restrictions of random party member, bar solos
· Cannot evolve into Greninja until Team Flare Hideout in Lysander Café
· When it evolves into Greninja, name it Sane

· Can’t evolve
· Solos the evo lines of:
o Pikachu
o Jigglypuff
o Kanto starters
o Lucario
o Greninja
o Mewtwo

· Every other turn, use a status move
· When using a status move, flip a coin. If heads, use Parting Shot. If tails, I choose.
· To evolve, solo all gym trainers from a certain gym.

· To evolve into Charmeleon, Solo 6 trained Rock-type Pokemon only using Fire-attacks
· To evolve into Charizard, Solo 6 trainer owned Pokemon eligible for Sky battles while holding and activating a Salac Bery
· Must hold a Salac Berry ASAP
· As a Charizard, use only Flying type attacks.
· Must learn Fly and three other Flying-type attacks ASAP
· Defeat Malva within 6 turns while activating Salac Berry to remove all restrictions and be able to use Charizardite X

-Must learn Fairy Lock, Thief, and Thunder Wave ASAP, and use at least one of them at the start of every battle.
-It must solo every fifth non-solo trainer. Important battles are exempt from this.

Last edited:
BetaBuck I'll give you Delusional the Froakie/Fennekin/Chespin.

You can pick whatever starter you want. However, Delusional is...well, delusional, and he/she believes that it is actually the starter it is strong against! Because of this, it must solo all pokemon that are weak to the type Delusional thinks it is, along with Calem/Serena's starter. He/She, once it evolves once, believes it is one of your party pokemon instead! Once Delusional evolves, use random.org to get a number between 2 and 6. Delusional now thinks it is the pokemon in that current slot, and, ignoring any solos, It takes on that pokemon's challenges! You may not evolve Delusional to it's final form until you reach the Team Flare Hideout at Lysander Cafe. Once you evolve it, rename it to Sane. All restrictions are now removed, minus soloing the starter.

Is it ok? If it's too easy or hard, I can tweak it.

BetaBuck take Smasher the Jigglypuff.

This Jigglypuff wants to be like the Jigglypuff from the Super Smash Bros. series. There are only two restrictions:

• No evolving Smasher. Ever. Jigglypuff cannot evolve in Smash!
  • Solo all Pokemon from lines that fight in Smash. If Delusional has to solo Calem/Serena's Froakie, that takes priority.
Specifically, the Pokemon whose lines need to be soloed are:
  • Pikachu
  • Jigglypuff
  • All three Kanto starters
  • Lucario
  • Greninja (Delusional's solo takes priority over this one)
  • Mewtwo

Hitmonleet, I would love to give you a Pokemon, but the only thing I can think of right now happens to be a legendary, and I don't think you want one of those.

PSDuckie still, I will reserve you a spot for now.

To summarize:

Have fun.

Reserved for PSDuckie.

Hitmonleet : Take Rowan the Aipom

Rowan is a professor that specializes in Pokemon evolution! Because of this, he wants to learn as much about evolution as possible. Unfortunately, he is a bit of weakling, so he battles evolution lines to get stronger. Whenever his friends Haunter, ItsARandom, and CoolStoryBrobat evolve, he gets excited and imitates them. Ultimately, he realizes he can evolve himself!

Translation:
  • Can only use moves of BP 60 or under, until he solos two evolution lines (defeats all Pokemon in a evolution line of two Pokemon or more)
  • Whenever ItsARandom evolves, Rowan must learn a Grass type move via TM ASAP
  • Whenever Haunter evolves, Rowan must learn a special attack ASAP
  • Whenever CoolStoryBroBat evolves, Rowan must learn a move super-effective against Haunter ASAP
  • To evolve, Rowan must solo three evolution lines

Hitmonleet take chaos the Koffing. chaos never set out to be the owner of Smogon, but after the real chaos disappeared, the Smogon mascot knew his time had come to lead forth the impersonators.

Firstly, chaos must always lead a battle without a solo. Secondly, solo any Pokémon that are the same species as an impersonator that are not covered by another mon's solo. Finally, solo Ho-Oh (and Lugia postgame) because they are the other Pokémon on the Smogon logo. Do not evolve until postgame, because that would violate the University.

Too difficult? Remove the evolution restriction. Too easy? Solo all other Poison-types.

Hitmonleet : Take Rowan the Aipom

Rowan is a professor that specializes in Pokemon evolution! Because of this, he wants to learn as much about evolution as possible. Unfortunately, he is a bit of weakling, so he battles evolution lines to get stronger. Whenever his friends Haunter, ItsARandom, and CoolStoryBrobat evolve, he gets excited and imitates them. Ultimately, he realizes he can evolve himself!

Translation:
  • Can only use moves of BP 60 or under, until he solos two evolution lines (defeats all Pokemon in a evolution line of two Pokemon or more)
  • Whenever CoolStoryBroBat evolves, Rowan must learn a move super-effective against Haunter ASAP
  • To evolve, Rowan must solo three evolution lines
I"m sorry, but I can't accept this. It's too easy. If you make it a bit harder, however, I'll accept it.

Hitmonleet take chaos the Koffing. chaos never set out to be the owner of Smogon, but after the real chaos disappeared, the Smogon mascot knew his time had come to lead forth the impersonators.

Firstly, chaos must always lead a battle without a solo. Secondly, solo any Pokémon that are the same species as an impersonator that are not covered by another mon's solo. Finally, solo Ho-Oh (and Lugia postgame) because they are the other Pokémon on the Smogon logo. Do not evolve until postgame, because that would violate the University.

Too difficult? Remove the evolution restriction. Too easy? Solo all other Poison-types.
accepted. I'm going to take the hard extra too. Now, my current team is:

To summarize:

Have fun.

Reserved for PSDuckie.

New Revision of Challenge for Hitmonleet :
Rowan the Aipom
  • Can only use moves of BP 50 or under, until he solos four evolution lines (defeats all Pokemon in a evolution line of two Pokemon or more)
  • To evolve, Rowan must solo ten evolution lines
  • Must solo Chuck (if this is too hard, it must solo Pryce)
If you want it to be even harder: Every time a Pokemon evolves in your party, Rowan spends money researching the evolution that occurred. You lose 1000 Poke (by buying 1000 Poke worth of products at a shop and throwing them away).

BetaBuck Perfect! The main reason I was worried was because of bug types making it easy to complete the evo lines. This is a great challenge for my difficulty!

PSDuckie I'll take that deal.

To summarize:

Have fun.

Rowan the Aipom
  • Can only use moves of BP 50 or under, until he solos four evolution lines (defeats all Pokemon in a evolution line of two Pokemon or more)

6. PSDuckie's spot

I'm going to transfer my current pokemon, including my only wild shiny (a kakuna) in preparation for the last scramblemon. So excited!

Last edited:
Hitmonleet take zorbees the Kakuna. (I'm writing this as a Kakuna specifically so you can use your shiny!)

Since this is based on the Circus Maximus forum, when you trade the Kakuna in, roll a die to determine its restrictions.

IF YOU ROLL A 1 OR A 2:

zorbees is actually loyal to Team Rocket! He may not ever battle in any Team Rocket or Rival fight, and must battle in (but does not have to solo) every Gym Leader, Elite 4, and Red fight. In addition, he must solo Blue in order to reclaim the Viridian City Gym.

IF YOU ROLL A 3, 4, 5, OR 6:

zorbees wants to see Team Rocket defeated at all costs! He may not ever battle in any Gym Leader, Elite 4, or Red fight, and must battle in (but does not have to solo) every Team Rocket and Rival fight. In addition, he must solo Ariana in the Radio Tower in order to stop Team Rocket once and for all!

No restrictions on evolution either way, and if another mon has to solo a fight that zorbees has to battle in, the other mon's solo takes priority.

Okay, I'm going to start my very first Scramble Challenge Challange of Pokemon X!

Here are a few personal rules:

1. No profanity, please.
2. This is my first Scramble Challenge, so please try to not make the restrictions ridiculous.
3. Please have one of the the Pokemon in my party be a Kalos starter. (This is kind of a given.)
4. I cannot trade!

Otherwise, have fun coming up with interesting Pokemon!

· When evolves into Frogadier, must take on restrictions of random party member, bar solos

· Can’t evolve
· Solos the evo lines of:
o Pikachu
o Jigglypuff
o Kanto starters
o Lucario
o Greninja
o Mewtwo

You know, I'll give you a PS! staff impersonation.
Take Trickster the Pancham.
Trickster is a trickster, and thus wants to do as many tricks as possible. Every other turn, have it use a status move. Then, if it isn't using a status move, flip a coin. If heads, use Parting Shot. If tails, it's your choice. To evolve, solo all gym trainers from any one gym.

Thanks for the Scramblemon, Kittttten!
I guess this is a good time as any to bump my challenge.

My Pokemon X Scramble Challange

Rules:

1. No profanity, please.
3. I cannot trade!

My Party

· Can’t evolve
· Must solo the evo lines of:
o Pikachu
o Jigglypuff
o Kanto starters
o Lucario
o Greninja
o Mewtwo

· Every other turn, use a status move
· When using a status move, flip a coin. If heads, use Parting Shot. If tails, I choose.
· To evolve, solo all gym trainers from a certain gym.

· To evolve into Charmeleon, Solo 6 trained Rock-type Pokemon only using Fire-attacks
· To evolve into Charizard, Solo 6 trainer owned Pokemon eligible for Sky battles while holding and activating a Salac Bery
· Must hold a Salac Berry ASAP
· As a Charizard, use only Flying type attacks.
· Must learn Fly and three other Flying-type attacks ASAP
· Defeat Malva within 6 turns while activating Salac Berry to remove all restrictions and be able to use Charizardite X

-Must learn Fairy Lock, Thief, and Thunder Wave ASAP, and use at least one of them at the start of every battle.
-It must solo every fifth non-solo trainer. Important battles are exempt from this.

Last edited:
Hitmonleet take zorbees the Kakuna. (I'm writing this as a Kakuna specifically so you can use your shiny!)

Since this is based on the Circus Maximus forum, when you trade the Kakuna in, roll a die to determine its restrictions.

IF YOU ROLL A 1 OR A 2:

zorbees is actually loyal to Team Rocket! He may not ever battle in any Team Rocket or Rival fight, and must battle in (but does not have to solo) every Gym Leader, Elite 4, and Red fight. In addition, he must solo Blue in order to reclaim the Viridian City Gym.

zorbees wants to see Team Rocket defeated at all costs! He may not ever battle in any Gym Leader, Elite 4, or Red fight, and must battle in (but does not have to solo) every Team Rocket and Rival fight. In addition, he must solo Ariana in the Radio Tower in order to stop Team Rocket once and for all!

No restrictions on evolution either way, and if another mon has to solo a fight that zorbees has to battle in, the other mon's solo takes priority.
But I don't have any other Gen IV games... I used to have soulsilver but my dog somehow got it. Still, accepted. My team is now finished! I'll start this soon, after I transfer my pokes to Black. My Team:

To summarize:

Have fun.

Rowan the Aipom

IF YOU ROLL A 1 OR A 2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)