Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can do it in great ball that would be great , i have an adamant male already. Do you want anything ?
For a fresh caught safari mon? Nah that's ok, just put something up on GTS asking for female lv30 Azumarill and let me know what it is and what message you've put.

I am about to transfer the following Pokemon I recently RNG'd in Gen IV to Gen V (and then Gen VI). Which past-gen only moves should I add aside from the ones already listed?

Modest Kyogre
-Brine

Modest Suicine
-Brine
-Ominous Wind

Naive Deoxys
-Meteor Mash
-Ally Switch?

Modest Articuno
-Defog
-Ominous Wind

Calm Zapdos
-Defog
-Ominous Wind

Modest Moltres
-Defog
-Ominous Wind
Reposting for new page and corrections (meant to put Defog, not Roost)

i am looking for some pokes to fill my dex will trade them back, looking for these
legendary pokes: Articuno trading pokes: slowking
moltres porygon 2
lugia electivire
celebi magmortar
jarachi porygon z
manaphy
shaymin
victini
terrakion
thundorus
reshiram
zekrom
landorus
kyurem
keldeo
meoletta
genesect

LF: female helioptile w solar power in luxury ball

FT: female froakie w protean in luxury ball

Don't care for nature/IV, must meet requirements above.

Thanks!

I'm sitting in front of Rayquaza and just realized that my Jolly ralts has trace. *facepalm *
Can anyone trade me a Jolly synchronize Pokemon? I would really appreciate it!

Lf Riolu/Lucario in a Safari Ball and HA Quick Ball, VM if you can help out. Thanks!
Wow thats hard to get. If you really needed one, i could set up my SS Meadow to fit the parameters, but it would take 70 days to get one. I doubt that u could wait that long.
Edit: Wait, if i abuse the clock, will the safari zone update accordingly?

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lf Riolu/Lucario in a Safari Ball and HA Quick Ball, VM if you can help out. Thanks!
I've actually been waiting for just over 70 days to get Riolu to appear in my SS Safari Zone, I could probably try to catch an extra female when I go to catch my own for you. (thank god I managed to find a male Cute Charm Jigglypuff on that game)

Edit: Wait, if i abuse the clock, will the safari zone update accordingly?
iirc the Safari Zone actually resets the day counter if you touch the clock, so don't!

I'm trying to get into competitive battling. But I lack a lot of essential items, like scarves and orbs. Can someone help me out getting those? I'd be really thankful.

I need this desperately for an OU battle I've got pretty darn soon.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive/Hasty Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Earthquake

Honestly I can sort everything else out myself - but really all I need is the defog on the Latios!

Just to be sure if I'm not mistaken, it's impossible to get a tyrouge, a hitmonlee, a hitmonchan, and a hitmontop in a different pokeball, isn't it?

EDIT:
FANCy head - Nice avatar btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)