Greninja Warrior - UU Edition (Stage 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Whether we get 50 or not I will release stage 1 in a few hours.

I will link names of all participants. You may still sign up during this period

Stage Player Journal #1

Arifeen issued the first challenge against me. Played too aggressively (losing Mega Blastoise in the process, realizing it is the key Pokemon to victory) and lost. GG, though!

~

Next challenger was Cynthia's Chomp; the pressure brought by Machamp (rip defogger) and Rotom-Heat (rip rest of team) sealed the deal. GG, though!

Oh, and:
fuck rotom-heat
no, fuck Guardian Ceal

~

LetMeShine- stepped up to the challenge. After a series of mind games with Chandelure + Mega Ampharos vs. Mega Blastoise + Snorlax, the assassin known as Linoone pulled it through. GG, though!

Last edited:
Spoof be discriminatin against ya boy, I wasn't even tagged.

Anyway, I'm publicly callin out The Asian (broadly I got no clue where you're from) Battle Gurl Allstar Euphonos (it'd be more dramatic if I could tag but I'm on mobile).

You'll feel the power of Mega Beedrill! Let's go! I mean, like a time that works for you, I'm working right now. Anyway, yeah let's play.

Spoof be discriminatin against ya boy, I wasn't even tagged.

Anyway, I'm publicly callin out The Asian (broadly I got no clue where you're from) Battle Gurl Allstar Euphonos (it'd be more dramatic if I could tag but I'm on mobile).

You'll feel the power of Mega Beedrill! Let's go! I mean, like a time that works for you, I'm working right now. Anyway, yeah let's play.
you are at the very top wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back