13ulb's art stuff

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
obv i start my art thread off with my most favouritest thing, my dumb umbrella.I suddenly got it in my head that I would love a Pokemon umbrella. I thought about it for a while, and I realised with how many different hairstyles Furfrou has, and the fact that it's one of my favourite Pokemon, I should make an umbrella of it!

So I sketched up and drew a bunch of Furfrou images and spent a bit of time laying it out perfectly and sent it out to get printed. Then, it arrived! And I couldn't be happier! I figured I could share it.

Just thought it might be a neat thing to show. :)

anyway here's some pics yay

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
That is one hella umbrella. Where could I pick one up just like that?

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
That is one hella umbrella. Where could I pick one up just like that?
Thank you!

Well I got it printed at artscow if you want to make your own. As for getting one just like mine, well you can't really unless you go and trace my images and get it printed yourself haha (please don't do that that would be mean). I'm not sure about selling it.

However there was an Eeveelution umbrella for sale that was the inspiration for mine. I feel worried about posting it though in case it's advertising or something. You could google it probably.

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus

Mega Evolution buttons in the B/W 2 button style for a Stylish skin I am working on. Feel free to use yourself if you want, but I will appreciate credit. :) And by will appreciate I mean I will be very upset if you don't credit me. :(

For those curious, this is what the skin looks like so far.

^ I had to manually rip out those move buttons from the game myself, and re-sprite them over after resizing them! So it took a longer time than it looks to make those!

Also I have very unfortunate news. The Furfrou umbrella I made had been stolen. :( So now I am Furfrou-brella-less, and don't have enough money to get myself another qq.

I also did a Pidove. It's Pikov!

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Really like the diversity of your content in this thread, from whimsical doodles to some really fab artwork. Saw your avatar elsewhere the other day and initially assumed someone else had drawn it, but there it is, all drawn by you and shit. Babasah gets an honorable mention.

Either way, since your serious images are solid, I can here and now make you an approved artist. It technically doesn't change anything, but check out this post if you want to read more about contributing art to Smogon.

Also I have very unfortunate news. The Furfrou umbrella I made had been stolen. :( So now I am Furfrou-brella-less, and don't have enough money to get myself another qq.
That royally sucks, although the bright side is that you could leave a spot-on description of the stolen object also what did it cost

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
Really like the diversity of your content in this thread, from whimsical doodles to some really fab artwork. Saw your avatar elsewhere the other day and initially assumed someone else had drawn it, but there it is, all drawn by you and shit. Babasah gets an honorable mention.

Either way, since your serious images are solid, I can here and now make you an approved artist. It technically doesn't change anything, but check out this post if you want to read more about contributing art to Smogon.

That royally sucks, although the bright side is that you could leave a spot-on description of the stolen object also what did it cost
Oh hey, that's really cool! Thanks a bunch, I'm really flattered especially since a lot of the images in my first post are fairly old as I have mostly been drawing non-Pokemon things recently. I aw actually just thinkin about how I could contribute art since I need some practice.

I think the Umbrella cost about US$40-ish including shipping.

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus

In an attempt to quell my sorrows after my umbrella was stolen, I opted to make a Furfrou themed logo kind of thing. At some point, I plan to put this on a shirt or jacket or something. But I don't have enough money at this point, so I figured I would just share the picture. :)

I also drew on a whiteboard wth some friends because we had nothing better to do. We missed the bus though...

Duck Apple is the name of a song btw.

Last edited:

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
man how long did that take you? also would you be interested in selling them? and sorry that the umbrella was stolen :[
I think it might have taken me a week or more, on and off, to get all of them sketched out, playing around with different colour schemes, and then vectoring it all out.

I do want to sell them at some point, and maybe make some more designs for different things, only thing is I'm not sure how to go about doing it haha. :)

And thanks, I've sort of gotten over it now, but I still make sure to keep both eyes out at school whenever its a rainy day, the culprit isn't stupid enough to bring it back to school though, unfortunately.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey dude, really like the drawings you do =] it really sucks that ur umbrella got stolen, but on the bright side, someone found it cool enough to steal so it's like a compliment in disguise. Best of luck to you in he future though.

also if u could draw a blaziken kicking a Mega Lucario in the face that would be epic =]

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
ayyy lord shay shay \o/

more quick and eZ sprites for an RMT im working on, for a team i havent actually test yet ayy

Mega Manectric for OU Spotlight: Mega Manectric article

Oh yeah btw i made a stylish theme for Showdown a while back. It was a just-for-fun project, to see how far I could go with changing the theme of Showdown. Even though it said created on december last year, I only ever officially published it about 2-3 months ago. It's already got 5k total installs, and is currently scoring approximately 3x the amount of weekly installs compared to other Showdown skins. Needless to say it's one of my prouder pet projects. Check it out!

https://userstyles.org/styles/108076/13ulb-s-dark-theme-pokemon-showdown

I love your art and have actually been using your Stylish theme for the last month or so. Keep up the great work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)