Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ash1236 offered me one earlier, but he had problems to RNG properly. He recommended me to keep asking in the SQSR thread.
Just saying, this is the 5th or 6th time you've posted here asking for one, and no one here really collects that sort of thing.

ash1236 offered me one earlier, but he had problems to RNG properly. He recommended me to keep asking in the SQSR thread.

Well if it were possible for me to rng pokewalker pokemon I could theoretically get you one since a flying pikachu is one of the options (in the yellow forest event which my soul silver still has) but well far as I could see/read it is not really possible to rng pokewalker pokemon or at least to do it realistically on retail.

...and even then I sorta do not know where a pokewalker is in my house.

Well if it were possible for me to rng pokewalker pokemon I could theoretically get you one since a flying pikachu is one of the options (in the yellow forest event which my soul silver still has) but well far as I could see/read it is not really possible to rng pokewalker pokemon or at least to do it realistically on retail.

There's two 5th gen event Flychu, Japan/Champion only.

Just saying, this is the 5th or 6th time you've posted here asking for one, and no one here really collects that sort of thing.
And if someone who doesn't have a stellar name offers you one, Fluke, it's likely hacked.
Injected wondercards done correctly are legal here (within reason), so it wouldn't be that difficult of a request. The only problem would be it being worthwhile to help/worth the time it takes to actually RNG it for whatever reason and I wouldn't particularly trust most people to do it for me.

Wouldn't matter anyway, as the Poketransfer in gen 5 doesn't allow transferring Pokemon from gen 4 games if they have any HMs, and Fly is a HM in all the gen 4 games.

Pokewalker RNG is totally possible but as mention, Surf Pikachu is not transferable so no point. I got a flawless HP Ice Surf Pikachu from Nexus I believe sitting on my plat

Could someone please please help me transfer my mewtwo from my Y to alpha sapphire as I don't have 2 3DS's. It is an event pokemon as well so I can't transfer via GTS so it would be a great help someone could trade with me and then trade it back to on my Alpha sapphire. I am in timezone BST(GMT + 1)

Thanks a lot!!
EDIT: Not needed anymore

Last edited:
I've recently found a guide about RNGing the Wishmaker Jirachi and was wondering if it's possible to RNG the Pokemon Channel one too.

Last edited:
31/x/31/31/31/30 Diancie, modest

That's a toss, right? =/

/Edit: tossed
That's unfortunate, but yeah, you made the right decision in tossing.
Yep. Speed should be 31.

At level 50 it makes no difference from what I can see wether iv is 30 or 31 so unless u want 0 speed for T room coz speed is so poor anyway or u just want that extra point at level 100 I think it's a shame u tossed it ...do u know what the HP would've been?

At level 50 it makes no difference from what I can see wether iv is 30 or 31 so unless u want 0 speed for T room coz speed is so poor anyway or u just want that extra point at level 100 I think it's a shame u tossed it ...do u know what the HP would've been?
Mega Diancie has base 110 Speed, and wants to run 252 Spe, making 30 one point less than 31, and you want to have the chance to win a Speed tie as often as possible.

It makes a difference when invested, which you're going to if intending to use Mega Diancie and its base 110 Speed. And Trick Room would want 0 Speed and a Speed hindering nature (Brave, Relaxed, Quiet, Sassy) to be as fast as possible once Trick Room is in effect.

I forgot about Mega evo lol so yeah it would make a point difference

Mega Diancie has base 110 Speed, and wants to run 252 Spe, making 30 one point less than 31, and you want to have the chance to win a Speed tie as often as possible.
It makes a difference when invested, which you're going to if intending to use Mega Diancie and its base 110 Speed. And Trick Room would want 0 Speed and a Speed hindering nature (Brave, Relaxed, Quiet, Sassy) to be as fast as possible once Trick Room is in effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back