Another Type Restriction Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I II
round I | round II
approved by Oglemi

Another Type Restriction Tournament: Round III

Welcome to another rendition of the type restriction/reduction tournament! This tournament format tests your ability to build teams under limited typing conditions. A type will be banned from all teams at the beginning of the tournament, and you're challenged to adapt to further bans and required stipulations at the advent of each round. The overall restrictions are not cumulative, but the previous round's ban will be a required type in the proceeding round.

Tournament Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Single elimination tournament - one loss and you're out.
  • Matches should be played in the ORAS OU tier.
  • Matches are best-of-one (save and post replays for confirmation).
  • Every round, a new type will be banned (non-cumulative), and the previous round's banned type will be required, i.e:
    • Round 1 prohibits the use of Fire-types.
    • Round 2 prohibits the use of Electric-types but requires at least ONE Fire-type.
    • Round 3 prohibits the use of Fighting-types but requires at least ONE Electric-type.
1 Grass-type Pokemon required per team; Flying-types are banned.

Deadline for matches is 10/1.

TheKFC vs littlelucario
ssjjynx vs Shruggy EXTENSION
DaSpoofy vs quagback2qc
Lfrs vs The Idiot Ninja
teamsnickers vs Mael EXTENSION
Peli vs TheInsanity EXTENSION
pokebasket vs ArchPhantom
BelmontGabriel vs Wheezer
-Snow
vs Alvis astley
Fire Blast vs SamuelBestt
Tom0410
vs TewMew
PikachuCandyツ
vs Bouffalant

Last edited:

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
if more than 2/3 of you could get your matches done this time that would be cool LOL

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
lost against lfrs because of a missclick, silliest mistake I've done in quite a while, still a cool match

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
alvis astley notified me that you used Mega Pinsir; that is a Flying-type and is therefore prohibited, so if you used it, your battle is void.
After that battle we did another one and I won again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)