Ask the Admins: Part I

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oglemi, Joim, and tennisace reply to all your questions in the first part of Ask the Admins!

ata-joim.png

Ask the Admins: Part I
Credits:
Written by: skylight
Grammar checked by: The Dutch Plumberjack and P Squared
HTML by: anto and Toast++
Art by: Rocket Grunt

Last edited:
ue1zhNv.png

There seems to be a paragraph missing in Joim's section. Pardon if this is the wrong place to put this or if this mistake is in my computer only.

ue1zhNv.png

There seems to be a paragraph missing in Joim's section. Pardon if this is the wrong place to put this or if this mistake is in my computer only.
On purpose. I believe he answered two q's in one. The spacing makes it confusing so I'll fix it later.

ue1zhNv.png

The answer to truedew's question answers Cretacerus's question too, but yeah it shouldn't show up like that. I've edited the HTML to group both questions together (anto please double check it to tell me if I did this right bc iirc you don't like <br /> ;_;)

The answer to truedew's question answers Cretacerus's question too, but yeah it shouldn't show up like that. I've edited the HTML to group both questions together (anto please double check it to tell me if I did this right bc iirc you don't like <br /> ;_;)

Thanks I was on my phone and I couldn't do it! Though I haven't checked the code, that's correct usage of <br/>, good job :toast:

Back