Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latios|Modest|31/31/26-27/31/28-29/31

What do you guys think?

1. Modest makes the 31 in Atk worthless, which means that you basically only have three flawless stats. Since every single Gen VI Latios has three 31s by default, that's pretty bad.

2. Speed-boosting natures are (usually) better on a Pokémon with a base Speed of 110.

3. Toss.

1. Modest makes the 31 in Atk worthless, which means that you basically only have three flawless stats. Since every single Gen VI Latios has three 31s by default, that's pretty bad.

2. Speed-boosting natures are (usually) better on a Pokémon with a base Speed of 110.

3. Toss.

It's an event Latios that is locked to Modest, but agreed, the 31 attack is just a waste.

does anyone have a yellow flabebe with 31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31 ivs? Bold nature is preferable, but not necessary.
I do. I have all of them. In fact, I might even have a random 5iv leftover from breeding them. I'm going to sleep in a few minutes though.

Does passing on HA work if it's on the male Pokémon who's breeding with its same-species non-HA mate?
I know it works for HA Male and Ditto and I know it works for Female HA.

Alright, how common is HA from Friend's Safari?
I'm not sure what the exact percentage is (30-50% maybe?), but the HA showing up at all is dependent upon your friend having beaten the Elite 4 and afterward logging on at the same time as you. Basically, the HAs will show up occassionally if you have all 3 Pokemon unlocked.

Rash Yveltal:
31/31/27/31/22/31

Keep/Toss?
Toss...This is what you should aim for with a rash nature
28+/31/28+/31/28+/31

Word of advice. The HP is the first stat you check if the HP isn't above a 28 you should auto toss it and ignore looking at the rest of the stats. Saves you a few minutes and the trouble of having to put stuff in the calculator. Hope that helps good luck.

Hmm, it's my first time playing Gen VI and I'm getting really tired of SR'ing this Yveltal.
But, I suppose.
My only comment to that is patience and good luck. You don't have to always play pokemon there are tons of great video games out there mate:). I have gone so many months without actually soft resetting something and I have a lot to do. It can get pretty boring I understand trust me look at all the soft resets I have those were hours spent into video games for just one good piece of pixel data. Once again good luck.

My only comment to that is patience and good luck. You don't have to always play pokemon there are tons of great video games out there mate:). I have gone so many months without actually soft resetting something and I have a lot to do. It can get pretty boring I understand trust me look at all the soft resets I have those were hours spent into video games for just one good piece of pixel data. Once again good luck.

I wouldn't mind so much if catching this thing wasn't forced on you and I could do something else in-game.

Hmm, it's my first time playing Gen VI and I'm getting really tired of SR'ing this Yveltal.
But, I suppose.
Honestly my advice would be switch your synch :/ I know that doesn't sound great, but for your first SR a 6iv nature is a really lofty goal, and by the time you get it you'll probably be so burnt out on SRing.

You'd be amazed how much faster a 5iv spread will happen, and once you have some success you'll find it much easier to be patient

I wouldn't mind so much if catching this thing wasn't forced on you and I could do something else in-game.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fL9RmnPyG7_EoE_xDMsXz5xA8tdc-rEjun9fSFUZrLc/edit#gid=0
That's a link to all the legendaries on smogon. Now why the heck am I sending you that link. If you look at all those yveltal's on the spreadsheet there are hardly any. Related to what flargananddingle said why not go for an Adamant one? I don't see any adamant ones on the list and I only see one timid one and it only has three perfect IV's. I have Adamant and Timid synchronizers as well. If you're interested VM me and I'll help you out when I can.

edit: facepalm ignore my comment about Adamant.

Last edited:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fL9RmnPyG7_EoE_xDMsXz5xA8tdc-rEjun9fSFUZrLc/edit#gid=0
That's a link to all the legendaries on smogon. Now why the heck am I sending you that link. If you look at all those yveltal's on the spreadsheet there are hardly any. Related to what flargananddingle said why not go for an Adamant one? I don't see any adamant ones on the list and I only see one timid one and it only has three perfect IV's. I have Adamant and Timid synchronizers as well. If you're interested VM me and I'll help you out when I can.

There's use for Adamant Yveltal?
And don't worry about synchronizers, I bred a box full of them already. Just missing Lax nature.

Does somebody have Mismagius, Porygon-Z and Cradily?
If you have any of these, please add me with my Friend Code: 0147-0040-6788
These are the last three that I need for my National Pokédex in Pokémon X to get the Shiny Charm! I would really appreciate it!
I'll give you pokémon with 4 and 5 ivs in return!

LF prankster pain split sableye, to sr rayquaza ( can't access battle resort rn obviously) can someone help a brother out?

Does Nest Ball work on both normal and shiny Venusaur?

Or is there another ball that works well with its shiny form?

Just wanna be sure for a giveaway I'm trying to set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back