OM Tutoring

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
No offense but you live in USA and i live in india which is a 12 hour difference,idk if i can come every time but i'll try to i guess

I'd like to be tutored eventually, not in any real rush though so I'd be willing to wait:

Username: Atael
Timezone: EST (GMT -5, I believe)
Tiers: Any is fine. I want to learn more about a lot of OMs so I think this would be the best start.
I'd personally recommend AAA. If you're familiar with OU, then it's just one aspect changed: ability. I got into AAA a really long time ago, before it existed, when someone used to run OU tournaments on PS! with any ability allowed. At first you'd just use an OU team with improved abilities, but eventually you'll learn all the threats and adapt to the metagame!

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Last edited:
Not sure if this is still active, but if it is I would like to request for a tutor.

Username:
Darklatias92 (both on Smogon and on Pokemon Showdown)
Timezone: GMT +2 (Rome time), available from 7 PM onward during the weekdays and pretty much all day during the weekends
Tiers: I would like to start with STABmons, just to start (re)learning about the various metagames.

lost heros

Meme Master
So I'm trying to become a more competitive OM player and would like to be tutored in BH, STABmons, and Tier Shift, in no particular order.

Username: Lost heros
Timezone: EST, GMT-5

hi, i want to sign up! BALANCED HACKMONS PLEASE!! (alsomaybeanythinggoesifsomeonehastimeaah) (do puns and plays on words count as misspellingg?)

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
hi, i want to sign up! BALANCED HACKMONS PLEASE!! (alsomaybeanythinggoesifsomeonehastimeaah) (do puns and plays on words count as misspellingg?)
Um, since I already know what you are typing to sign up for and already found a tutor for you, I'll go ahead and say that

morogrim is now tutoring BassRemedy in Balanced Hackmons.

hi, so somehow I consider myself part of the OM community even though I know like nothing about any of the OMs on the ladder (except for Monotype, but that's its own little community IMO). I figured I should at least get a little bit familiar with an OM, so yeah, I was wondering if someone could teach me AAA since it is apparently a pretty simple meta to learn.

my timezone is PST (GMT -7 I think? idk the google clock always messes me up)

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)