Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
0705-4350-3713 Gil
I'm online and ready when you are. Threw my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Infernape in the Day Care with my 31/31/31/00/31/31 Jolly Ditto and gave them an Everstone and Destiny Knot. Think you'll have a pretty decent egg when it hatches on your game.

I'm online and ready when you are. Threw my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Infernape in the Day Care with my 31/31/31/00/31/31 Jolly Ditto and gave them an Everstone and Destiny Knot. Think you'll have a pretty decent egg when it hatches on your game.
ok I'm ready

Thanks man it means a lot to me. You're awesome

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody here with an unaware clefairy? I can breed it myself, so not worried about ball etc. If anybody has 5iv one lacking attack, id love to trade for it. Have a 5iv (no attack) ghastly and some 4iv spitbacks for trade.

Looking for a flawless Venipede/Scolipede with HA or parent. Shininess is cool but not absolutely necessary. Need it for a friend, so CMT if you have one.

Hi, i'm trying to get a chatot with boom burst. Does anyone have a chatot with boom burst, or a noivern with boom burst? I'm new and don't really have anything in exchange... But i would be very appreciative if anyone could help!

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for a flawless Venipede/Scolipede with HA or parent. Shininess is cool but not absolutely necessary. Need it for a friend, so CMT if you have one.
I have one, Adamant, flawless and in a Premier Ball. Does that friend need to breed with it, or you need it for battles? It's male by the way. Let me know. :)

Hi, i'm trying to get a chatot with boom burst. Does anyone have a chatot with boom burst, or a noivern with boom burst? I'm new and don't really have anything in exchange... But i would be very appreciative if anyone could help!
I can give you one.

Thank you very much! I'm new to the forums so i don't have my friend code under my profile thing yet. My friend code is: 482882336534 Thanks again!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If I make a trade thread, is it OK to reserve more messages than needed, as long as I delete the ones I don't need after the fact?

Hi ! I'm currently looking for a Pentagon Dialga with Telepathy (it's a Korean/Japanese event iirc). PM me if you have one :)
Thanks in advance !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)