Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help evolving a Haunter and a Scyther, can anyone help? :)
Helped, thanks Hare_vs_Tortoise !

Captains , Not sure timid is a good nature for Zapdos, but I'm not sure. If it is usable, keep for personnal use, toss for trade value.

Last edited:
Keep or Toss?

Static Zapdos (Event)

31/16/31/31/27/31
Edit: Timid
Actually timid makes not that much sense without HP Ice. But like mentioned before it's a pretty nice SR and if I was you I'd keep it - but I'm not an expert in that case.
Where is this event taking place - in european games too? Is there any chance for me to get this too (live in Germany)? Happy Easter to you guys! :)

Anyone have access to Sludge Wave Gengar? Preferably Timid with good IVs, of course :)

Can offer a couple of flawless breeds or am happy to breed something specific for you! Could also Ability Capsule a couple of Pokes for you.

Last edited:
Can anybody trade a masterball for me? Soft-resetting is a real pain without masterballs.

I've dropped the following into the GTS for anybody who can help:

Pokemon: Voltorb (Cheese)
IGN: Sam

Thanks in advance!

Done. Courtesy of LegoFigure. Thankiess!

Last edited:
Anybody got 5 minutes to help me evolve my scyther?

(also if anybody has a spare flawless ditto, id love one. Reddit account isnt ols enough and the giveaway here ended :()

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anybody got 5 minutes to help me evolve my scyther?

(also if anybody has a spare flawless ditto, id love one. Reddit account isnt ols enough and the giveaway here ended :()
I can help with both (assuming you have a Metal Coat). VM me when you're available :)

LF a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Bold Suicune. I have one with those IVs, except 27 on SpA which isn't really a big deal at all but still not preferable. CMT for what you'd want in return. Don't have much, but hopefully there's something.

Also, could someone RNG me two Dittos, one of which with a Spe IV of 19(so Mawile can under speed min Spe Aegi with Brave,) and the other with a Spe IV of 25(so Rhyperior can under speed it too without having to be Brave.) I'd also like one of them to be Impish, tho that's not as important.

Keep or Toss?

Static Zapdos (Event)

31/16/31/31/27/31
Edit: Timid
Need help evolving a Haunter and a Scyther, can anyone help? :)
Helped, thanks Hare_vs_Tortoise !

Captains , Not sure timid is a good nature for Zapdos, but I'm not sure. If it is usable, keep for personnal use, toss for trade value.
Timid is the best nature you can get. That being said for trade I would toss. In fact no HP ice or grass should be a insta toss because zapdos can't do much without either

Omastar68 i have a flawless hp grass suicune check my locked thread for details

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Bold Suicune. I have one with those IVs, except 27 on SpA which isn't really a big deal at all but still not preferable. CMT for what you'd want in return. Don't have much, but hopefully there's something.

Also, could someone RNG me two Dittos, one of which with a Spe IV of 19(so Mawile can under speed min Spe Aegi with Brave,) and the other with a Spe IV of 25(so Rhyperior can under speed it too without having to be Brave.) I'd also like one of them to be Impish, tho that's not as important.
I can do these RNG's for you. What are you offering?

I can do these RNG's for you. What are you offering?
Thanks, that'd be great. Do you like Regice? I have a Calm flawless one(except 30 SpA, but that at least gives HP Grass, not that that's much help.) It's level 99, and the EVs are 252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 SpA. I also have a 6IV Relaxed Venusaur(was meant to go mixed,) and a 6IV Naive Salamence. Other than that mostly breedables, if you want me to train you something just ask. I have most breedables. If you want it in a special ball tho chances are you'd have to provide the mother if I can't catch in game(OR.)

Bumping.
Looking for spitbacks of the following mons or pre-evos:

HA Nidoking line
HA Accelgor
HA Escavalier
HA Honchkrow
HA Roserade
HA Tyrantrum

Balls, IVs, natures and even gender don't matter. Just got to get the breeding started.

FT: bunch of spitbacks, mostly OU viable mons.

Also, did anybody happen to get a Careful Mew from Mattapod's giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)