The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Team Spain: 4/10.

Other than reiku, the other four are pretty much "randoms" at ORAS OU. If history has taught us anything, randoms are usually not that good. Expect 12 losses among those four players. The rest of the lineup doesn't look overwhelming either. M Dragon is good. The other two vets are good, but not good enough to win a trophy. DestinyUnknown is good at warming the bench, apparently. The rest I have no idea who they are, "sorry don't know them" etc.

If you want your team rated by yours truly, just ask.

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Team Spain: 4/10.

Other than reiku, the other four are pretty much "randoms" at ORAS OU. If history has taught us anything, randoms are usually not that good. Expect 12 losses among those four players. The rest of the lineup doesn't look overwhelming either. M Dragon is good. The other two vets are good, but not good enough to win a trophy. DestinyUnknown is good at warming the bench, apparently. The rest I have no idea who they are, "sorry don't know them" etc.

If you want your team rated by yours truly, just ask.
You haven't commented on Europe yet

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Since WhiteQueen hasn't got the time to rate such a terrible team, I will do a favour to the best ORAS player of all the time and spare him his precious time.

ORAS: reiku he's good at getting carried to a SPL trophy I guess, he's an ok player and might be able to beat WhiteQueen on Randbats in a lucky day
ORAS: Juanen sorry don't know you
ORAS: Axel10 are you the guy that won against the 17th best ORAS player last wcop? I guess you might be ok enough to win a game or something
ORAS: Poek97 weebiest person ever, not even soulgazer rivals him, stick to low tiers or whatever you play
ORAS: [K-12] The Madchine you still playing? thought you were only good at Melee smh

BW: SoulWind a wise move from SW, playing BW instead of ORAS so that he doesn't have to lose to the WhiteQueen
DPP: Malekith my favourite french player, washed up and doesn't give me shots at Copernico but he's alright
ADV: M Dragon the only good player on the team, hope he ghosts well and doesnt get caught like my nigga Dice
GSC: Colchonero isn't this the guy that ragequits more than SOMALIA?
RBY: Crystal_ all i know about this guy is that he researched something about pokemon pinball or something like that idk, never knew he was a pokemon player

SUB: Trosko this guy says Avril Lavigne is the most beautiful woman in the world as a cover for actually being in love with the WhiteQueen, get out of the closet already
SUB: Shinigami sorry dont know you
SUB: Derk this guy likes reggaeton and has a Ludicolo in his signature, how the hell did the TDs allow him to play for Spain? This dude clearly should be playing for LA (or better yet, killing himself)
SUB: DestinyUnknown cancer player, guess he was kinda decent in UU despite never beating the WhiteQueen, stick to bench warming and disappearing for the rest of the tournament
SUB: FAFUS your name sounds like a dishwasher brand

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Since WhiteQueen hasn't got the time to rate such a terrible team, I will do a favour to the best ORAS player of all the time and spare him his precious time.

ORAS: reiku he's good at getting carried to a SPL trophy I guess, he's an ok player and might be able to beat WhiteQueen on Randbats in a lucky day
ORAS: Axel10 are you the guy that won against the 17th best ORAS player last wcop? I guess you might be ok enough to win a game or something
ORAS: Poek97 weebiest person ever, not even soulgazer rivals him, stick to low tiers or whatever you play
ORAS: [K-12] The Madchine you still playing? thought you were only good at Melee smh

BW: SoulWind a wise move from SW, playing BW instead of ORAS so that he doesn't have to lose to the WhiteQueen
DPP: Malekith my favourite french player, washed up and doesn't give me shots at Copernico but he's alright
ADV: M Dragon the only good player on the team, hope he ghosts well and doesnt get caught like my nigga Dice
RBY: Crystal_ all i know about this guy is that he researched something about pokemon pinball or something like that idk, never knew he was a pokemon player

SUB: Trosko this guy says Avril Lavigne is the most beautiful woman in the world as a cover for actually being in love with the WhiteQueen, get out of the closet already
SUB: Derk this guy likes reggaeton and has a Ludicolo in his signature, how the hell did the TDs allow him to play for Spain? This dude clearly should be playing for LA (or better yet, killing himself)
SUB: DestinyUnknown cancer player, guess he was kinda decent in UU despite never beating the WhiteQueen, stick to bench warming and disappearing for the rest of the tournament
Lmao that actually does sound like me. It breaks my nonexistent heart to say this, but you're better than my dawg, Leremyju, at rating teams.

Good spelling and grammar, sounds like a mature man with a kid soul looking for the other people approval, your are bottom. 6,42/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)