Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone would like a Mew code? I have the one from the newslatter around in my inbox, but I already got mine. I could give it up as long as I get a clone of the final soft reset product.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Someone would like a Mew code? I have the one from the newslatter around in my inbox, but I already got mine. I could give it up as long as I get a clone of the final soft reset product.
Pretty sure the PTC Newsletter Mew codes have already expired. I may be wrong though.

Still looking for HA Hippopotas, HA bunnelby & a Hidden power ground kyogre. If anyone has any of these, really appreciated (: Also if any collector is looking for a shiny ditto message me about options for trade.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: PAL Arceus Code.

Normally, I would offer to SR a copy of it as payment for the code, but I'm on a break with SR'ing at the moment and I just want a code I can use to SR later (I also want to SR my Play! Shiny HA Mewtwo and 20th Anniversary Shaymin first). So I can't promise a good Arceus shortly after being given a code, but feel free to take a look at my thread and see if there's anything you'd be willing to trade the code for there.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Still looking for HA Hippopotas, HA bunnelby & a Hidden power ground kyogre. If anyone has any of these, really appreciated (: Also if any collector is looking for a shiny ditto message me about options for trade.
Hi, I have the HA Bunnelby and I can give it to you. Put something on the GTS or add me ;)

On a side note, i'm looking for a female, HA froakie or Frogadier in a Luxury ball. I know that It can be a pain, but I don't have the XY games so I can't get one myself. I can trade some competitive shinies or other 5 ivs mons for it. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Hi, I have the HA Bunnelby and I can give it to you. Put something on the GTS or add me ;)

On a side note, i'm looking for a female, HA froakie or Frogadier in a Luxury ball. I know that It can be a pain, but I don't have the XY games so I can't get one myself. I can trade some competitive shinies or other 5 ivs mons for it. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
I can get one for you. Do you want a flawless one or just something out of the safari?

I just caught a female with the luxury ball but it's torrent so I'm gonna breed it. It probably won't take long.
Judging by your post, you're trying to breed the female lux ball non HA froakie with a male that has the HA to get female lux ball froakie, right? If so then it won't work since males only pass down HA when bred with ditto.

Judging by your post, you're trying to breed the female lux ball non HA froakie with a male that has the HA to get female lux ball froakie, right? If so then it won't work since males only pass down HA when bred with ditto.
Oh I see. Then I'm going back to the safari. Thanks for the heads up.

Really? Sorry to bother you, but thank you again. I will be pending.
Alright. Sorry I took so long. Finally got it. I also found a shiny panpour in the process. You can have this one too if you want.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a list of 4-5 IV breedjects I have. Looking for breedjects I don't have

• Charmander (1-2 EMs, Timid/Jolly)
  • Squirtle (HA, 2 EMs, Modest)
  • Gastly (4 EMs, Special Ball, Timid)
  • Pidgey (Timid
  • Timburr (2 EMs, Adamant)
  • Chansey (Love Ball, 4 EMs, Bold)
  • Larvitar (1 EM, Jolly)
  • Torchic (HA, Adamant)
  • Ralts (Jolly/Timid)
  • Shroomish (HA, 1 EM, Jolly)
  • Beldum (Jolly)
  • Bulbasaur (HA, 4 EMs)
  • Ferroseed (3 EMs, Relaxed, some have 0 Speed IV)
  • Rotom (Bold)
  • Marrill (adamant, 3 Ems)
  • Aerodactly (HA, Jolly, 1 EM, Luxury Ball)
  • Skarmory (Impish, 2 EMs)
  • Houndour (Timid, 2 EMs)
  • Gible (HA, JOlly)
  • Magnemite (Timid)
  • Dratini (HA, Adamant, 2 Ems)
  • Magikarp (Jolly)
  • Weedle (Adamant)
  • Growlite (Impish, 3 Ems)
  • Snivy (HA)
  • Hippopotas (impish, 1 Em)
  • Machop (4 EMs, Adamant)
  • Darumaka (Jolly)
  • Togepi (Timid)
  • Joltik (Timid, 2 EMs)
  • Solosis (Bold)
  • Deino (Modest)
  • Noibat (Timid)
  • Helioptile (Timid, Ultra Ball)
  • Cottonnee (Timid, 1 EM)
  • Wooper (HA, 1 EM, Relaxed)
  • Shellder (Dive Ball, 4 EM, Adamant)
  • Murkrow (HA, Adamant, 4 EM)
  • Treecko (Timid, 2 EM)

here's a list of 4-5 IV breedjects I have. Looking for breedjects I don't have

• Charmander (1-2 EMs, Timid/Jolly)
  • Squirtle (HA, 2 EMs, Modest)
  • Gastly (4 EMs, Special Ball, Timid)
  • Pidgey (Timid
  • Timburr (2 EMs, Adamant)
  • Chansey (Love Ball, 4 EMs, Bold)
  • Larvitar (1 EM, Jolly)
  • Torchic (HA, Adamant)
  • Ralts (Jolly/Timid)
  • Shroomish (HA, 1 EM, Jolly)
  • Beldum (Jolly)
  • Bulbasaur (HA, 4 EMs)
  • Ferroseed (3 EMs, Relaxed, some have 0 Speed IV)
  • Rotom (Bold)
  • Marrill (adamant, 3 Ems)
  • Aerodactly (HA, Jolly, 1 EM, Luxury Ball)
  • Skarmory (Impish, 2 EMs)
  • Houndour (Timid, 2 EMs)
  • Gible (HA, JOlly)
  • Magnemite (Timid)
  • Dratini (HA, Adamant, 2 Ems)
  • Magikarp (Jolly)
  • Weedle (Adamant)
  • Growlite (Impish, 3 Ems)
  • Snivy (HA)
  • Hippopotas (impish, 1 Em)
  • Machop (4 EMs, Adamant)
  • Darumaka (Jolly)
  • Togepi (Timid)
  • Joltik (Timid, 2 EMs)
  • Solosis (Bold)
  • Deino (Modest)
  • Noibat (Timid)
  • Helioptile (Timid, Ultra Ball)
  • Cottonnee (Timid, 1 EM)
  • Wooper (HA, 1 EM, Relaxed)
  • Shellder (Dive Ball, 4 EM, Adamant)
  • Murkrow (HA, Adamant, 4 EM)
  • Treecko (Timid, 2 EM)
You should make a list of what you don't have to help us help you

Hey guys, I'm looking for a some breedjects (5IV prefered, but not required) for these competitive Pokémon to battle with:

Rotom (Bold preferably)
Maril (Adamant Preferably)
Pawniard (Adamant Preferably)
Zubat (Jolly Infiltrator Preferably)
Buneary (Jolly Limber Preferably)

If you guys need a cloner, I am able to do that for you in return. (if you need a cloner for your shop, shoot me a PM and I will be able to do that for you free of charge normally (unless the pokemon you want cloned is a Shiny Jolly Limber Buneary, or another shiny I have been searching for lol, then I will request to make a clone for myself))

Also the lists of Shinies I want are very limited so you don't have to worry about that. I will also let you hold onto anything I see as value (my Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, or pokemon I plan to use for competitive battling that I need back) and hold them as collateral

Hey guys, I'm looking for a some breedjects (5IV prefered, but not required) for these competitive Pokémon to battle with:

Rotom (Bold preferably)
Maril (Adamant Preferably)
Pawniard (Adamant Preferably)
Zubat (Jolly Infiltrator Preferably)
Buneary (Jolly Limber Preferably)

If you guys need a cloner, I am able to do that for you in return. (if you need a cloner for your shop, shoot me a PM and I will be able to do that for you free of charge normally (unless the pokemon you want cloned is a Shiny Jolly Limber Buneary, or another shiny I have been searching for lol, then I will request to make a clone for myself))
How long does it take you to clone?

How long does it take you to clone?
On Sundays and Tuesdays I can do it all day, but Monday, and Wednesday-Satuday I am at work until around 8PM EST. It normally will not take me any longer than an hour to do, but that is just giving myself some time for trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)