Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 PAL Shiny Xerneas codes - one of which is available for trade. MegaSimon and Victini have first refusal on the other two. PM your offers if interested!

Lots of interest! Nothing to trade unless previous offers fall through.

Last edited:
Keep or Toss?

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Play! 2016 (07266) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/31/28/29/31/31
Moves: Psystrike, Psychic, Recover, Aura Sphere
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on Alpha Sapphire. I only have one code, and haven't saved this yet. Thoughts?

EDIT: going to leave the 3DS on all night with it plugged in to see if I can get another code with in 24 hours so I can keep resetting for Timid, if I can't find another code in time, this Mewtwo dies. PM me!

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Keep or Toss?

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Notes: Reset this myself, on Alpha Sapphire. I only have one code, and haven't saved this yet. Thoughts?
It's totally up to you mate. Personally, I would toss, since I would be aiming for perfect Pokémon. BUT, what are your plans with it? Are you going to battle with it? If so, those 3 points in Defense and 2 points in Sp.Atk wouldn't matter at all. I guess you're only resetting for it's trading value, but then again, it's near perfect though. You'll probably get some trades with it, although there will be better ones soon.

It's totally up to you mate. Personally, I would toss, since I would be aiming for perfect Pokémon. BUT, what are your plans with it? Are you going to battle with it? If so, those 3 points in Defense and 2 points in Sp.Atk wouldn't matter at all. I guess you're only resetting for it's trading value, but then again, it's near perfect though. You'll probably get some trades with it, although there will be better ones soon.
Very wise words. I suppose I'd like to trade it to smogon for more Mewtwo codes so I can reset a Timid Mewtwo, which is what I really want. But the whole bottle caps thing in sun and moon makes me think this might be a 6IV Mewtwo one day, which is why I'm still lost in it's gaze. If anyone out there has a spare NA Mewtwo code they can have a copy of this Mewtwo and more, so PM me while I think about if I should reset this or not.

Good News Smogon. Skymin Flower has given me a second NA Mewtwo code for my Omega Ruby file in exchange for a copy of this Mewtwo; so I saved and am now looking for a cloner to clone me original + 6! Let me know if you can help.

Also, I'm always looking for more Mewtwo codes if anyone wants a Mewtwo!

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Notes: Reset this myself, on Alpha Sapphire. I have one more of these left to reset.

Good News Smogon. Skymin Flower has given me a second NA Mewtwo code for my Omega Ruby file in exchange for a copy of this Mewtwo; so I saved and am now looking for a cloner to clone me original + 6! Let me know if you can help.

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Notes: Reset this myself, on Alpha Sapphire. I have one more of these left to reset.
I can clone original +6 or more for you. I'll not be able to do it until after work today, but if you can wait until about 7pm EST I'll get you what ya need.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump. New page.

Also looking for:
.Sail and Jaw Fossil (not the pokémons)
.Relic Gold
.PAL Codes for Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal (willing to soft reset for someone, provided I can have a clone of it)
.PAL Code for Arceus (willing to soft reset for someone, provided I can have a clone of it)

For trade I have a complete set of PAL Aldora Birds codes (only trading for the event codes I want) and TSV shinies (they will need to be cloned).
I can also do breeding projects for the Vivillons, the Codes and the items.
VM or PM.

Also looking for a trusted cloner for my shiny Pichu, Oddish and Fletchling. You can keep a non redis copy.

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Im back from hiatus. I can clone for you. I have cloned for you many times in the past let me know. Around anytime today and tomorrow.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: Female Gale Wings Fletchling spitback (perfect IVs are appreciated, but not required)
For trade: (pick one)
  • x/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Vanillite with the Egg Moves Ice Shard, Autotomize, Iron Defense and Imprison
  • One of various Sandile spitbacks, all Jolly, including: 31/31/x/x/31/31 Moxie (M), 31/31/31/31/31/x Intimidate (F), and 31/x/x/31/31/31 Intimidate (M).
  • Jolly, Quick Feet, x/31/31/31/31/x Bullet Seed + Worry Seed Shroomish (F)
Each one is at Level 1 and is untrained.
PM/VM me if you would like to take the offer. Thanks!

Edit: bharmalm has helped me out.

Last edited:
Can you redeem multiple Arceus codes on the same game? I've reset a good Impish one, going for another nature now but I would like to be able to get a third as well.

LF: 5IV Timid Staryu/mie (Natural Cure), 5IV Adamant Magikarp/Gyarados (Moxie)

Skimming my boxes, I have, among other things:
"Perfect" 5 IVs:a 5IV Calm Rotom;; 5IV Adamant Shroomish w/ hidden ability;; a Calm 5IV Vaporeon;; Quiet Doublade;; Jolly Cloyster w/ Skill Link;; Adamant Dragonite w/ Multiscale

Imperfect/Spitback 4/5 IVs (imperfect stat): Sassy Mudkip (SpAtk), Timid Noibat (HP or Defense), Jolly Gible, Calm w/ Wish Eevee (Speed)

I have a bunch of pokedex shit and a bunch of extra legends from everywhere that I don't care about, though none of my legends have useful IVs or natures.

Last edited:
Can you redeem multiple Arceus codes on the same game? I've reset a good Impish one, going for another nature now but I would like to be able to get a third as well.
No you may not. Only one of each wondercard may be redeemed per save file. This is why I purchased an extra copy of Alpha Sapphire and X.

Also, I'm looking for NA Mewtwo codes. Offering this Mewtwo and stuff from my thread:

[716] Shiny Mewtwo

LF: Chespin (Bulletproof), Woobat (Simple) or Pinsir (Moxie) - I don't care about IVs

FT (breedjects / spitbacks):
- Magikarp (Rattled)
- Clefairy (Friend Guard)
- Fletching (Gale Wings) Timid/Adamant
- Starley (Reckless)
- Fennekin (Magician)
- Murkrow (Prankster)
- Dratini (Marvel Scale) - EM: Extreme Speed & Dragon Dance
- Poliwag (swift swim)
- Gligar (Immunity)
- Shroomish (Quick Feet)
- Drilbur (Mold Breaker)
- Buneary (Limber)
- Heracross (Moxie)
- Totodile (Sheer Force)
- Snorunt (Moody)
- Smeragle (Moody)
- Charmander (Solar Power)
- Gible (Rough Skin)
- Rilou (Prankster)

PM me if you have Woobat or Pinsir

Last edited:
I'm a gen4/5 player. I have tons of EV'd Pokemon from 3rd through 5th gen. My question is, are those Pokemon still sought after? I've been reading about hacks and such from pokebank. Or are the only Pokemon ppl want things from 6th gen?

I'm a gen4/5 player. I have tons of EV'd Pokemon from 3rd through 5th gen. My question is, are those Pokemon still sought after? I've been reading about hacks and such from pokebank. Or are the only Pokemon ppl want things from 6th gen?
There's still gen 1-5 pokemon that people want, especially if it's a valuable Ability, Nature, and IV's. We'd need more information on what exactly you have though...

There's still gen 1-5 pokemon that people want, especially if it's a valuable Ability, Nature, and IV's. We'd need more information on what exactly you have though...
I'm talking about Pokemon that come from generation 4/5 cartridges. I have quite a lot of decent things, I'm also not sure if the move sets and EV spreads have changed. I can provide any other information. I just wanna get caught up in the current meta game

LF: Gothita with HA, any IVs

FT: HA Dratini
HA Eevee
HA Froakie
HA fletchling
kangaskhan
charmander
squirtle
bulbasaur
mudkips
darmanaitan
scyther
wobuffet with encore
haunter
gible
bagon
drillbur, no HA
chansey
rotom
smeargle

LF: Gothita with HA, any IVs

FT: HA Dratini
HA Eevee
HA Froakie
HA fletchling
kangaskhan
charmander
squirtle
bulbasaur
mudkips
darmanaitan
scyther
wobuffet with encore
haunter
gible
bagon
drillbur, no HA
chansey
rotom
smeargle
I have ha gothitta,is your bulbasuar with hidden ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)