Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an impish one. Female and has both yawn and slack off

I have a spare japanese dratini with e-speed but I don't know what IVs it's got though. Do you want a flawless one or just one with e-speed?
Just any random will do for the egg move because I cant get it because I lost my HG copy :(. Thanks a lot, gonna add you! My code is 3136-7958-6303

I am looking to ensure that my Yellow version is as prepared as possible to transfer as many potentially trade/competitively viable Pokemon as I can. As such, I am trying to have all 4 of each Pokemon's moves be exclusive to Gen I (or at least an egg/tutor move alongside a Gen I only move as best I can) and competitively viable. Obviously this isn't possible in all cases so I then try to find niche moves or moves that could work on gimmick sets. If a Pokemon still doesn't have 4 worthwhile moves, I either find filler or put on Pay Day when possible. I am seeking any moveset advice I can for the Pokemon I have currently caught (listed in the hide tags to save space). I've done my best but I would like the opinion of the Wi-Fi community just in case I either missed something or didn't consider something a viable option. I'll provide a link to the Pastebin with all the Gen I exclusive moves I've been using. Any and all advice is appreciated, thank you. :)

http://pastebin.com/HMDrx5js

Venusaur
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Bide
-Rage

Charizard
-Submission
-Double-Edge
-Counter
-Mimic

Blastoise
-Reflect
-Counter
-Seismic Toss
-Mimic

Pikachu
-Submission
-Pay Day
-Reflect
-Mimic

Hitmonlee
-Double-Edge
-Mimic
-Counter
-Metronome

Mr. Mime
-Counter
-Seismic Toss
-Bide
-Metronome

Lapras
-Reflect
-Psywave
-Mimic
-Bide

Eevee
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Rage
-Focus Energy

Kabutops
-Submission
-Rage
-Reflect
-Mimic

Aerodactyl
-Rage
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Mimic

Snorlax
-Counter
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Pay Day

Articuno
-Bubble Beam
-Whirlwind
-Mimic
-Swift

Zapdos
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Swift

Moltres
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Swift

Mewtwo
-Self Destruct
-Counter
-Mimic
-Pay Day (RGB) / Metronome

Chansey
-Psywave
-Counter
-Seismic Toss
-Reflect

Machoke
-Fissure
-Counter
-Mimic
-Metronome

Growlithe
-Reflect
-Rage
-Mimic
-Bide

Dodrio
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Double-Edge
-Mimic

Hypno
-Psywave
-Seismic Toss
-Counter
-Mimic

Venomoth
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Psywave
-Mimic

Jigglypuff
-Tri Attack
-Psywave
-Counter
-Mimic

Clefairy
-Psywave
-Counter
-Bubble Beam
-Mimic

Farfetch'd
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Double-Edge
-Mimic

Final notes: Stone evolving Pokemon will not be in their evolved state just in case they either want to use Eviolite or get a move they need pre-stone use. Machoke isn't evolved because I have no one to trade with in Gen I. I have considered doing this for all Gen I evo lines, if you are interested, let me know and I will do it if there is enough interest.

I am looking to ensure that my Yellow version is as prepared as possible to transfer as many potentially trade/competitively viable Pokemon as I can. As such, I am trying to have all 4 of each Pokemon's moves be exclusive to Gen I (or at least an egg/tutor move alongside a Gen I only move as best I can) and competitively viable. Obviously this isn't possible in all cases so I then try to find niche moves or moves that could work on gimmick sets. If a Pokemon still doesn't have 4 worthwhile moves, I either find filler or put on Pay Day when possible. I am seeking any moveset advice I can for the Pokemon I have currently caught (listed in the hide tags to save space). I've done my best but I would like the opinion of the Wi-Fi community just in case I either missed something or didn't consider something a viable option. I'll provide a link to the Pastebin with all the Gen I exclusive moves I've been using. Any and all advice is appreciated, thank you. :)

http://pastebin.com/HMDrx5js

Venusaur
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Bide
-Rage

Charizard
-Submission
-Double-Edge
-Counter
-Mimic

Blastoise
-Reflect
-Counter
-Seismic Toss
-Mimic

Pikachu
-Submission
-Pay Day
-Reflect
-Mimic

Hitmonlee
-Double-Edge
-Mimic
-Counter
-Metronome

Mr. Mime
-Counter
-Seismic Toss
-Bide
-Metronome

Lapras
-Reflect
-Psywave
-Mimic
-Bide

Eevee
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Rage
-Focus Energy

Kabutops
-Submission
-Rage
-Reflect
-Mimic

Aerodactyl
-Rage
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Mimic

Snorlax
-Counter
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Pay Day

Articuno
-Bubble Beam
-Whirlwind
-Mimic
-Swift

Zapdos
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Swift

Moltres
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Mimic
-Swift

Mewtwo
-Self Destruct
-Counter
-Mimic
-Pay Day (RGB) / Metronome

Chansey
-Psywave
-Counter
-Seismic Toss
-Reflect

Machoke
-Fissure
-Counter
-Mimic
-Metronome

Growlithe
-Reflect
-Rage
-Mimic
-Bide

Dodrio
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Double-Edge
-Mimic

Hypno
-Psywave
-Seismic Toss
-Counter
-Mimic

Venomoth
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Psywave
-Mimic

Jigglypuff
-Tri Attack
-Psywave
-Counter
-Mimic

Clefairy
-Psywave
-Counter
-Bubble Beam
-Mimic

Farfetch'd
-Whirlwind
-Reflect
-Double-Edge
-Mimic

Final notes: Stone evolving Pokemon will not be in their evolved state just in case they either want to use Eviolite or get a move they need pre-stone use. Machoke isn't evolved because I have no one to trade with in Gen I. I have considered doing this for all Gen I evo lines, if you are interested, let me know and I will do it if there is enough interest.
Aren't you worried that your Pokémon will end up with trashy natures after the transfer and be competitively worthless?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's why I caught 20 of everything below Mewtwo on the list (anything not restricted in quantity).
what about all the tutor moves that can only be tutored once though? and the one time use TMs? i suppose you could glitch clone the TMs but i believe that would make the poke "hacked" and not tradable here, since glitching is not allowed.

don't get me wrong, i had this same idea but there seem to be too many variables to put that much time into the pokemon right now.

Just SR the following suicune: Bold, 31/23/28/8/31/31

Now I know the 8 SAtk IVs are dire, but I'm not planning on this having any trade value, it's just for my own personal use. I plan to use it as a Calm Mind ChestoRest Suicune in Battle Spot, where it'll be used as anti stall and set up to +6 or not at all. If this is the place to ask, how badly would that 8 IV affect that?

It's also worth noting I'm really not prepared to go through hundreds of soft resets... I'm lookong for something good, but not amazing...

Just SR the following suicune: Bold, 31/23/28/8/31/31

Now I know the 8 SAtk IVs are dire, but I'm not planning on this having any trade value, it's just for my own personal use. I plan to use it as a Calm Mind ChestoRest Suicune in Battle Spot, where it'll be used as anti stall and set up to +6 or not at all. If this is the place to ask, how badly would that 8 IV affect that?

It's also worth noting I'm really not prepared to go through hundreds of soft resets... I'm lookong for something good, but not amazing...
From personal experience, I can tell you this.
There will be plenty of battles where you won't get the opportunity to boost to the max.
There will also be plenty of scenarios where you'll need your Suicune to revenge kill the opponent's Pokémon with Scald or Ice Beam and no Calm Mind boost.

Your Suicune would be really subpar in both those scenarios. Especially once you consider how many stat points you'd miss out on once the +1 multipliers start adding up if you get the boosts you want.
The stat, which is boosted by the nature Bold, is also flawed.

Toss that thing and never look back.

Last edited:
There's not a set number of resets. It all depends on luck. One can reset for 30 minutes and get a flawless Pokémon, others can reset for weeks and still don't get a decent result.
Yeah that's what I'm worried about. As much as I do enjoy playing and do care about getting competitive mons to play with, I really don't want to be spending all my free evenings for the next few weeks turning my 3DS off and on again...

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. As much as I do enjoy playing and do care about getting competitive mons to play with, I really don't want to be spending all my free evenings for the next few weeks turning my 3DS off and on again...
Do you know how to soft reset?(L+R+ START brings you back to the menu screen) there's a guide that saves a bunch of time by the lovely Buckert.

what about all the tutor moves that can only be tutored once though? and the one time use TMs? i suppose you could glitch clone the TMs but i believe that would make the poke "hacked" and not tradable here, since glitching is not allowed.

don't get me wrong, i had this same idea but there seem to be too many variables to put that much time into the pokemon right now.
Gen I didn't have tutor moves, so that's not an issue. I asked earlier about using glitched TMs and Rare Candies and .com replied saying that I could trade them as long as I mentioned the use of glitched items.

Hello!
I recently lost my omega ruby, and all of my competitive mons were there, so I had to start over on my X. So, if any of you guys could help me out and trade me one or two of these mons (with 5IVs would be nice, but not needed) that I'm looking for, it'd be greatly appreciated!

LF: HA Bulbusaur Modest (but timid is ok) Preferably with these EMs, but are not required: Giga Drain, Curse, Leaf Storm

-HA Vulpix Timid
-HA Pichu Timid
-HA Nidoran Male Timid
-HA Slowpoke Bold
-HA Slowpoke Calm
-HA Zubat Impish
-HA Tangela Impish
-HA Exeggcute Calm
-HA HA Pinsir
-HA Eevee Timid/Calm/Adamant/Jolly/Modest
Priority on Bulbusaur and Vulpix, but I still want the others, too.

(Again, I don't have too much right now, since I just started over again from scratch.)
All of these have their perfect set of 5IVs.
FT: HA Froakie Timid
-HA Dratini Jolly w/ DDance, Espeed
-Shellos Bold Water Absorb
-Ralts Jolly w/ Mean Look, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)